Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Just wanted to add a few more points (please avoid reading if you haven't watched the film)

1) The Pulwama attack was as much a failure of Indian intelligence and the Indian government. This film doesn't show the Indian government taking any accountability (not hard to imagine why) while makes it a point to mention how the "previous governments" haven't really given it back to Pakistan for nurturing terrorist activities.

2) Again not hard to.imagine why but the film only chooses to show IAF in a positive light.

3) Sad that even in 2024 a film has to make it a point to show that yes women can be Air Force officers.

4) If for once thought that the character shown as Anil Kapoor's sister might as well have been his daughter. Maybe if the relationship was shown as that of father-daughter, that would have meant different implications for the story. Hence, they were rather shown as siblings. (I guess even makers thought it would seem odd to show someone who seemed so much younger as Anil's sister and not his daughter, hence not a single scene of them together)

PS: I really found Sanjeeda's presence in the movie sweet :) Good to see television actors making it to such mainstream movies. Hope it means well for their careers.

DushtKanya thumbnail
DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

so anything above 40 means it’s a hit right? I don’t understand box office but I just want hrithik to be happy after this film’s verdict

Not necessarily, the next weekdays, especially Monday is what will seal the fate of the movie. This is where WOM comes into play, and given how their promotions were so dismal, a lot will rely on WOM, and until now, it's seemingly working.

And yeah I think we all are rooting for that after his sadness and disappointment post Vikram Vedha even though it was a good film 🥺

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: beguiling

Just wanted to add a few more points (please avoid reading if you haven't watched the film)

1) The Pulwama attack was as much a failure of Indian intelligence and the Indian government. This film doesn't show the Indian government taking any accountability (not hard to imagine why) while makes it a point to mention how the "previous governments" haven't really given it back to Pakistan for nurturing terrorist activities.

2) Again not hard to.imagine why but the film only chooses to show IAF in a positive light.

3) Sad that even in 2024 a film has to make it a point to show that yes women can be Air Force officers.

4) If for once thought that the character shown as Anil Kapoor's sister might as well have been his daughter. Maybe if the relationship was shown as that of father-daughter, that would have meant different implications for the story. Hence, they were rather shown as siblings. (I guess even makers thought it would seem odd to show someone who seemed so much younger as Anil's sister and not his daughter, hence not a single scene of them together)

PS: I really found Sanjeeda's presence in the movie sweet :) Good to see television actors making it to such mainstream movies. Hope it means well for their careers.

That pulwama attack investigations were brushed under the carpet and milked to win 2019 election

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Not necessarily, the next weekdays, especially Monday is what will seal the fate of the movie. This is where WOM comes into play, and given how their promotions were so dismal, a lot will rely on WOM, and until now, it's seemingly working.

And yeah I think we all are rooting for that after his sadness and disappointment post Vikram Vedha even though it was a good film 🥺

I’ll never understand why’s Hrithik so dismal with promotions. Since he comes with movies after huge breaks, he should be very good at promotion

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

In Twitter every one is predicting day 2 as 40 cr plus smiley40

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

In Twitter every one is predicting day 2 as 40 cr plus smiley40

I said yesterday itself that today can be between 40-50. smiley36 Just be patient and avoid the show cancellation topics smiley36 Their just done to rile people
Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

www.sacnilk.com/quicknews/Fighter_2022_Box_Office_Collection_Day_2?hl=en

As of now (9pm), Fighter earned around 40.11 Cr India net on its second day for all languages.

Also for Sat, as of 9pm - [7.07 Cr] advanced booking

simplyrdb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

www.sacnilk.com/quicknews/Fighter_2022_Box_Office_Collection_Day_2?hl=en

As of now (9pm), Fighter earned around 40.11 Cr India net on its second day for all languages.

Also for Sat, as of 9pm - [7.07 Cr] advanced booking

Fighter doesn't have any other language(s) release. It is running only in Hindi with 3D and regular shows.