Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

Except chichora BOI, every other trade site will declare it as a HIT smiley9

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Truly a fighter!! I hope they throw a success party soon. They deserve it! All of this is the word of mouth effect which shows how much the audience genuinely liked it. Also, many I know viewed it more than once. smiley32

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Except chichora BOI, every other trade site will declare it as a HIT smiley9

That charlie guy whose tweet I posted above always gives the same verdicts as BOI. In this case toh he even underreported BOI's numbers by 2cr, yet declared it a hit. Let's see.

Fighter was both produced and distributed by Viacom18 both in India and overseas, they didn't have to rely on external distributors so no chance of losses, that's why it's profitable smiley41

Gosh they deserve this so much smiley27

BBOTT thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Word Count: 0

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

That charlie guy whose tweet I posted above always gives the same verdicts as BOI. In this case toh he even underreported BOI's numbers by 2cr, yet declared it a hit. Let's see.

Fighter was both produced and distributed by Viacom18 both in India and overseas, they didn't have to rely on external distributors so no chance of losses, that's why it's profitable smiley41

Gosh they deserve this so much smiley27

imagine getting a HIT status after everyone celebrated the Monday crash smiley36. I’m ready for it and I think I deserve it ..

Even that loser Amir Ansari whose negative videos were constantly posted in here said it’s a hit, lol

DushtKanya thumbnail

0% drop for today, YES smiley40

Edited by DushtKanya - 8 months ago