Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Sections of the media like BW Hungama, BO Worldwide wrote off the film as disaster within not even a week of its release after it dipped on the first Monday, which was not only suspicious but made absolutely NO SENSE smiley36 And now both of them have changed their narratives after it started being steady. Ironically, BOI seemed to understand the scenario more.

Even though collections have been lower than expected, it's been holding up really well lately (today had a great hold, a 1.20cr Monday after a 1.75cr Friday). And the reason is it's been fully accepted amidst urban audiences (granted they're in minority but the steady numbers during 2nd and 3rd week make sense). Which is the same audience as overseas where Fighter is a superhit! Likewise, a similar movie, Top Gun, was a flop in India, but did the best business in urban regions, and was a blockbuster overseas.

https://twitter.com/NishitShawHere/status/1756935442514288670?t=IttWrydN-gEAUN7Khx5JnA&s=19

Edited by DushtKanya - 8 months ago
423728 thumbnail

Twas an enjoyable one-time watch. The action and air sequence was great though. At one point, I was more stressed than HR’s character during the air battle lmfao. The only issue for me was that the film kinda dragged in some parts, but it picked up in the second half.

Hrithik is beautiful as always and a pleasure to watch onscreen. He looked so freaking badass fighting the villain at the end. That was soooo good. The actor playing the villain was freaking great man.

Deepika’s character was annoying. I was getting pick me kinda vibes from her. The chemistry between them wasn’t as good as I had hoped BUT the only saving grace was Hrithik. The way he would secretly stare and admire her from afar had me getting butterflies in my stomach.

Overall I enjoyed the film but it doesn’t have the re-watch factor for me. Take my review with a pinch of salt as I’m not the biggest fan of action films.

THIS SONG THOUGH. OMG ARJIT. 🔥

https://youtu.be/pkekBainZOo?si=5bu6UZluyqwZxCGS

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Word Count: 0

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

3 cr loading today, twice more than yesterday smiley40

With TBMAUJ in the theaters, Fighter’s trend is excellent, ne er ever a movie had such a following after everyone thought it’ll end up flopping smiley39

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This site has been under reporting, it crossed 200 cr day before yesterday only

https://x.com/sacnilkentmt/status/1757820153947947100?s=46&t=74Fftld4jR1M5tPxEU7sHA

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Watched it again yesterday. It was last day for the movie at theatre near to me. Glad was able to see it. This is my only movie seen twice in theatre so far.

One new song and song after credits was joy to see.

This time saw in 2D.

Aerial actions were amazing 👏