Love Legion

Posted: 8 months ago

You also watched it?smiley3

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Aankhein khol ke dekho, I was tagged

You can avoid the tag and mocking others in the review thread if you don’t care about the movie right?

The movie will make 200 crs so whoever paid for it definitely cares about it.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

3.5 cr Monday is actually a great hold. Only if they’d get the promotions right, anyways the best thing is, the movie has found its audience and will be talked about for the good things in future. Not corporate bookings, not misogyny, for the content and the cast and crew’s efforts.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

So feel like sharing this little anecdote which happened when I had gone to watch.

So when Hrithik appears on screen for the first time after landing his Sukhoi, all the women in the theatre collectively went "ahhhhhhh" and the very next second all the men broke out into a laughter as a reaction to all the women gasping . It was funny and cute at the same time.

I think in most places I have seen ever guys are looking at HR, girls too, his entries in Sid films are such memorable ones smiley37

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

So feel like sharing this little anecdote which happened when I had gone to watch.

So when Hrithik appears on screen for the first time after landing his Sukhoi, all the women in the theatre collectively went "ahhhhhhh" and the very next second all the men broke out into a laughter as a reaction to all the women gasping . It was funny and cute at the same time.

Haha that's so sweet 😂

He oozes something indescribably magnetic when he's onscreen, it's captivating smiley42

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

You can avoid the tag and mocking others in the review thread if you don’t care about the movie right?

The movie will make 200 crs so whoever paid for it definitely cares about it.

I am nnt uinterested in mocking anyone. If I wanted to mock then I would have done so the day the movie came out, not 2 weeks later.

And I don't ignore tags, too bad I was online at that time otherwise I would have missed the tag which would have been better.smiley36 Blame the person who tagged me here when I wasn't even in the thread in the first place.smiley36

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I just saw a video of Shahid-Kriti. The rapport between them for promotions is making me want to watch their movie.

Wish they had milked HR-DP jodi, DP missing from promotions def went against the movie.

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Real Box office™

@Real_Box_0ffice

·

14h

#Fighter is now the Highest grossing film of 2024 This is after the negativity and Film got banned in many countries. #HrithikRoshan

CineHub

@Its_CineHub

·

11h

Great Hold by #HrithikRoshan 's #Fighter on its Second Monday The occupancy level is the same as the second Friday ! #HrithikRoshan𓃵 #DeepikaPadukone