Frequent Posters

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 months ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bird32

True. All the reviews seems paid and Sid Anand seems like a bad director.

Hein? smiley3smiley37

Sid is an average director. But I believe he really understands the urban action movies very well, nobody in Bollywood could make such stylish movies like War or Fighter, Box office depends on lot of things but the fact that Anand has the vision to make sth cooler than his previous is applause worthy. I think in Pathaan nothing was new but War was sth different from other action movies and really set a standard on how heroes or agents could be shown.

Didn’t watch fighter yet, but I know jets, pilots and a hero with shades, obviously we didn’t see that in recent times smiley16

1277590 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Hein? smiley3smiley37

Sid is an average director. But I believe he really understands the urban action movies very well, nobody in Bollywood could make such stylish movies like War or Fighter, Box office depends on lot of things but the fact that Anand has the vision to make sth cooler than his previous is applause worthy. I think in Pathaan nothing was new but War was sth different from other action movies and really set a standard on how heroes or agents could be shown.

Didn’t watch fighter yet, but I know jets, pilots and a hero with shades, obviously we didn’t see that in recent times smiley16

I don’t care what kind of director he is but all his movies seems like the same type. And he needs big stars to give hit but I think he doesn’t know how to do the marketing. There was not much promotion for the movie. This is the first movie he produced. Pathaan was produced by YRF. So the producer took care of everything but he produced this one and he casted some weird actors as sidekick actors. The songs didn’t seem impressive. The dance seemed funny. Overall, the movie didn’t give anything fresh. It seemed kind of boring. Nothing special and all he does is shoot the songs on the exotic locations and making actresses show skin but his stories are weak.

Edited by Bird32 - 8 months ago
TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bird32

True. All the reviews seems paid and Sid Anand seems like a bad director.

If Sid had to pay , he would have started with paying top critics first. Nahta , Anupama disliked the film.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Even I don’t understand what happened there, everything was positive, Hrithik looked so happy and confident too, anyways we learn to move on. Hopefully War 2 will get Hrithik his deserved hit. Fighter will still be special, I’m going for the movie tonight. Just very excited smiley42

Banned

[Post Removed]

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

No idea, I think they’re pointing some Salman supporter, I’m not sure. But in Twitter I’ve seen bhai fans bashing Fighter because SRK fans supporting the film smiley11