Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: DanmeiLover

So , all in all , it's good for one time watch right ?

Then I'm gonna watch it. Waise bhi HR and KSG both are my favs.

Yes

It is a pretty good one time watch

1277038 thumbnail

Originally posted by: behindyou

Just watched it. What a headache, feels so soooo long and i dont hv issues with long movies , i sat through jawan and animal comfortably and loved them but what the hell was this. My problems with movie is :

1. They randomly used pilots language without even giving an iota of idea to viewers what is it. I felt bored as they cant expect that every random cinema goer will have aviation knowledge. Could have easily moulded it to cater cinema goer needs but who will do such efforts?

2. A chemistry wasted. Its a crime that you have two good looking people who could have amazing chemistry and you wasted it smiley24 . We dont feel the romantic connection with leads, isse acha dipika ko door ki behan bana dete hritik ki, kch diff to hota.

3. Dipika character had nothing much to do. And makers preached about women empowerment (another unnecessary track) but did not given dipika a chance to show case his stunt skills. She did well in pathan but here she is wasted.

4. Scenes are misplaced, kahin kuch bhi ho raha hai kese ho raha hai pata nahi.

5. No solid music. Its one of rare movies where you dont hum a song while coming out from cinema. Disastrous Music.

6. They tried to touch patriotic theme but failed to put emotions . At the end it looked hero vs villain fight only.

7. Movie does not have a single thing which can be considered new .

I dont know what’s happening to critics, this movie os unbearable on its face. How can it recieve rave reviews.

1.5/5

Watched yesterday. Largely the same review as here wrt screenplay, below average music/BGM, lack of depth in characters/emotional quotient and more a fight vs a villain than a war movie. I will only increase to 2-2.5/5 for Hrithik's performance. Since the movie is centred around him and given his pedigree as an actor, not a surprise he stands out for me as the biggest +ve in the film. I wont compare the patriotic feel to movies like Uri, Border, Shershaah but to Hrithik's own previous soldier movie Lakshya and I loved Lakshya and felt a lot more patriotic in that movie.

'Caveat' - this could be my problem and my taste in movies as Lakshya didn't set the BO on fire and Fighter is doing quite well. During the show I watched, there were a lot of hoots and whistles on some dialogues and especially on the aerial action scenes. So probably a 1 time watch but worth going for the 3D version for the action scenes.

Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rickyproctor27

Watched yesterday. Largely the same review as here wrt screenplay, below average music/BGM, lack of depth in characters/emotional quotient and more a fight vs a villain than a war movie. I will only increase to 2-2.5/5 for Hrithik's performance. Since the movie is centred around him and given his pedigree as an actor, not a surprise he stands out for me as the biggest +ve in the film. I wont compare the patriotic feel to movies like Uri, Border, Shershaah but to Hrithik's own previous soldier movie Lakshya and I loved Lakshya and felt a lot more patriotic in that movie.

'Caveat' - this could be my problem and my taste in movies as Lakshya didn't set the BO on fire and Fighter is doing quite well. During the show I watched, there were a lot of hoots and whistles on some dialogues and especially on the aerial action scenes. So probably a 1 time watch but worth going for the 3D version for the action scenes.

😑😶🤨

This doesn't look like 95% positive reviews. 🤔 More like 50 - 50 .

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Banned

[Post Removed]

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: behindyou

Just watched it. What a headache, feels so soooo long and i dont hv issues with long movies , i sat through jawan and animal comfortably and loved them but what the hell was this. My problems with movie is :

1. They randomly used pilots language without even giving an iota of idea to viewers what is it. I felt bored as they cant expect that every random cinema goer will have aviation knowledge. Could have easily moulded it to cater cinema goer needs but who will do such efforts?

2. A chemistry wasted. Its a crime that you have two good looking people who could have amazing chemistry and you wasted it smiley24 . We dont feel the romantic connection with leads, isse acha dipika ko door ki behan bana dete hritik ki, kch diff to hota.

3. Dipika character had nothing much to do. And makers preached about women empowerment (another unnecessary track) but did not given dipika a chance to show case his stunt skills. She did well in pathan but here she is wasted.

4. Scenes are misplaced, kahin kuch bhi ho raha hai kese ho raha hai pata nahi.

5. No solid music. Its one of rare movies where you dont hum a song while coming out from cinema. Disastrous Music.

6. They tried to touch patriotic theme but failed to put emotions . At the end it looked hero vs villain fight only.

7. Movie does not have a single thing which can be considered new .

I dont know what’s happening to critics, this movie os unbearable on its face. How can it recieve rave reviews.

1.5/5

This movie is class apart from others. It's a must watch movie if you want to see Deepika at her worst. She looked so bad and acted even worse. Hrithik was no better. Other characters and direction was a joke.

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Fighter 3/5...A decent entertainer with several engaging moments however the oft repeated plot of Indo Pak conflict dilutes the impact.The film is breathtaking and superior product technically.Hrithik looks the part .Deepika leaves a strong mark .Sid Anand is in form!

Edited by Elvis12 - 8 months ago