Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

I watched the movie

It is fun, it is a good experience in theaters.

Action seasons were great.

Me and my family has always watched Hrithik Roshan ke movies in theaters together, since Dhoom 2 smiley36

HR is good as Patty, but my favorite is Anil Kapoor ka character. He was the best character of the film.

Also

Idk when these movie walas can understand doing war movies Matlab har baar mukka mukki karna nahi hota hain.

They could have easily not shown romance in the movie, wasn't needed along with so many songs.

There were 2 lines thrown at HR ka character and those I too wanted to say.smiley36

*Spoiler

Tum itne bhi important nahi ho.

Agar tumne choda toh tum kabhi fighter the he nahi (Aise he kuch along the lines tha)

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

I watched the movie

Me and my family has always watched Hrithik Roshan ke movies in theaters together, since Dhoom 2 smiley36

HR is good as Patty, but my favorite is Anil Kapoor ka character. He was the best character of the film.

Also

Idk when these movie walas can understand doing war movies Matlab har baar mukka mukki karna nahi hota hain.

They could have easily not shown romance in the movie, wasn't needed along with so many songs.

There were 2 lines thrown at HR ka character and those I too wanted to say.smiley36

*Spoiler

Agar tumne choda toh tum kabhi fighter the he nahi (Aise he kuch along the lines tha)

thanks for the review. I am going for fighter tomorrow smiley31
95027 thumbnail

I watched the movie

Also

*Spoiler

Aisee movie mein romance sidetrack at least minimize karnaaa chahiye. Heck RS even has songs in his weberies. :(. smiley19 Not fun.

but glad you liked it. :). And good family ke saath dekha. Except the morning time of show was so early. smiley37

Chalo. Ab to apney logo ka confirmed review bhee aa gayaa. Don’t forget. We got to watch this. Suyaash. AAP samosa khaaa lena when DP ka romance comes 🤣🤣

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Aisee movie mein romance sidetrack at least minimize karnaaa chahiye. Heck RS even has songs in his weberies. :(. smiley19 Not fun.

but glad you liked it. :). And good family ke saath dekha. Except the morning time of show was so early. smiley37

Chalo. Ab to apney logo ka confirmed review bhee aa gayaa. Don’t forget. We got to watch this. Suyaash. AAP samosa khaaa lena when DP ka romance comes 🤣🤣

We did 9 AM show bcoz tickets were cheaper, baad wale ke tickets were pretty costly.

Theater was close to our home, so isliyesmiley36.

Also

Most importantly they should stop showing ads even after the said time the show starts. It is annoying.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DanmeiLover

Ajkal internet se koi thik thak opinion paana sabse mushkil kam hai..

Can anyone tell me what's the general verdict about the movie ?? Is it a decent one or not ? I'm hearing such opposing statements. Either very good or very bad.. smiley24

Jai Shree Ram

It is not something extraordinary, it is a good one time watch in theaters in 3D.

There were many things they could have not included and the run time very less.

But action is good, HR looks good, even DP too looks good.

One thing is that HR actually had more chemistry with KSG and Sanjeeda.

Idk what went wrong with chemistry as both HR and DP are pretty good looking.

Also the character of DP, I won't say is bad, but bcoz woh DP hain, she could have easily avoided.

Koyi bhi karta won't have made much of a difference.

incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Watched yesterday night

First half is awesome. The fun elements, thrill, romance, team bonding everything is well placed and executed.

Second half starts at an important juncture of story but takes a nosedive and you literally want to fast forward everything and get back to the main plot. People were getting bored and seeing their mobiles.

It starts getting better when they came back to main story and Climax was peaksmiley27

Hrithik and Anil were great, KSG had impactful role , Deepika role had aerial stunts and was present in all important points but her story was dragged and can't form a connect. Her role was important but not impact full. She did justice to whatever she got.

Sanjeeda character was more intresting and had more chemistry with Hrithik character.

Other supporting cast were great too.

FireFli thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bird32

I also don’t understand. Maybe she is not getting good roles but this Sid guy will destroy her career.

Deepika in bollywood is actually a high profiled name. My parents were like, a woman of Deepika's stature doesn't have to do those roles. I may not like her but I agree with them on this one.

Edited by FireFli - 8 months ago
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

It is not something extraordinary, it is a good one time watch in theaters in 3D.

There were many things they could have not included and the run time very less.

But action is good, HR looks good, even DP too looks good.

One thing is that HR actually had more chemistry with KSG and Sanjeeda.

Idk what went wrong with chemistry as both HR and DP are pretty good looking.

Also the character of DP, I won't say is bad, but bcoz woh DP hain, she could have easily avoided.

Koyi bhi karta won't have made much of a difference.

So , all in all , it's good for one time watch right ?

Then I'm gonna watch it. Waise bhi HR and KSG both are my favs.