Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Seems like people were extra quick to dismiss it as flop here... Ab to keh rahe hain ki hit ja Rahi hai smiley36

Movie ban karkey bolnaaa padegaa… bolney do.

Hit aur yas not hit. Humaaraaa kaam hain yeah dekhana hain. smiley37

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 8 months ago
95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

95% reviews are saying the movie is excellent and it is trending very well.

Below not for you btw. I am referring to the 5%। smiley37

Am going to make a wild guess here,…err. Not so wild tho….. Woh mostly 5% “self proclaimed liberals” hongey that were celebrating for a second at POK reference and now are losing sleep over IOP mention in movie. smiley37smiley37

I also heard banned places mein rampant demand hain to see camera prints even. So much for the ban smiley37

IMG_0759.jpeg

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Am going to make a wild guess here,…err. Not so wild tho….. Woh mostly 5% “self proclaimed liberals” hongey that were celebrating for a second at POK reference and now are losing sleep over IOP mention in movie. smiley37smiley37

I also heard banned places mein rampant demand hain to see camera prints even. So much for the ban smiley37

IMG_0759.jpeg

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Nothing like that, dont judge if someone did not like this stupid movie. Everything is not about religion and politics, people can have genuine opinions. I gave highly positive reviews to KS and Gadar 2 and i hated this to core does not make me liberal. Its like forcing people to like movie just because it tried to be patriotic while it failed badly
95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: behindyou

Nothing like that, dont judge if someone did not like this stupid movie. Everything is not about religion and politics, people can have genuine opinions. I gave highly positive reviews to KS and Gadar 2 and i hated this to core does not make me liberal. Its like forcing people to like movie just because it tried to be patriotic while it failed badly

Aapko to buraaa lag gayaa. First of all I agree that everything is not about religion and politics

Second I did say “most”. There are exception. bro Kyon aap pe le rahey ho?

mein to mostly aisey movies Dekhtaaa heen naheen btw smiley37 be it gadar or KS or this one. this one I am seeing for some special reasons. That’s all. In fact most movies you can think of I might not have seen. smiley37

Peace ✌️

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aapko to buraaa lag gayaa. First of all I agree that everything is not about religion and politics

Second I did say “most”. There are exception. bro Kyon aap pe le rahey ho?

mein to mostly aisey movies Dekhtaaa heen naheen btw smiley37 be it gadar or KS or this one. this one I am seeing for some special reasons. That’s all. In fact most movies you can think of I might not have seen. smiley37

Peace ✌️

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Its a said state that people are using these tactics to let people agree to their views smiley36 good way of blackmailing. Jai Shree Ram smiley27
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Below not for you btw. I am referring to the 5%। smiley37

IMG_0759.jpeg

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

I really have no idea that who are the minority not liking the film, mostly they’re not ready to accept that the movie has taken off.

Overall, sabka moye moye hogaya smiley36

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: behindyou

Its a said state that people are using these tactics to let people agree to their views smiley36 good way of blackmailing. Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Udtaaa havey mein teer aapney chalaaang maar ke khood pe le leeya smiley18 And aapko boora lagaa. Sorry 🙏🏻. What more can I say that I don’t generally watch any of these movies ? Blackmail ? How. I don’t even get context for that smiley19

PaapiSlayer bro. Can you please help here ?

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DanmeiLover

Ajkal internet se koi thik thak opinion paana sabse mushkil kam hai..

Can anyone tell me what's the general verdict about the movie ?? Is it a decent one or not ? I'm hearing such opposing statements. Either very good or very bad.. smiley24

Jai Shree Ram

My son n hubby saw it and were pretty impressed..they said don't miss it on big screen..must must watch. It's spectacular.

Generally they aren't much impressed with any movie