Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BBOTT thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Bird32

KSG is a bad actor. He forgot to act now. He is just a sidekick on it. Why would they give him more screen time?

can you stop quoting me, he has a lot of screen space, it is just I am used to seeing him more intense and in a lead role, Hrithik bored me, it just didn't help, I still feel he is doing better tham your favourite, please lay off.

Edited by BBOTT - 8 months ago
1277590 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BBOTT

can you stop quoting me, he has a lot of screen space, it is just I am used to seeing him more intense and in a lead role, Hrithik bored me, it just didn't help, I still feel he is doing better tham your favourite, please lay off.

Who would give him lead role? Sidekick role only suits him now. He could’ve get a lead role after HS3 but nothing worked for him. And his screen presence doesn’t matter when Hrithik is in a movie. My favorite at least is not doing sidekick roles. She did a lead role on a web-series and gets 100 times more screen presence than him.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Ajkal internet se koi thik thak opinion paana sabse mushkil kam hai..

Can anyone tell me what's the general verdict about the movie ?? Is it a decent one or not ? I'm hearing such opposing statements. Either very good or very bad.. smiley24

Jai Shree Ram

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
1277590 thumbnail

Yes, I hope she ignore this director Sidharth Anand. He always makes her dance with bikini and make her semi-nude. He will make her erotic actress soon. She barely get to act on this movie.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DanmeiLover

Ajkal internet se koi thik thak opinion paana sabse mushkil kam hai..

Can anyone tell me what's the general verdict about the movie ?? Is it a decent one or not ? I'm hearing such opposing statements. Either very good or very bad.. smiley24

Jai Shree Ram

95% reviews are saying the movie is excellent and it is trending very well.

FireFli thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bird32

Yes, I hope she ignore this director Sidharth Anand. He always makes her dance with bikini and make her semi-nude. He will make her erotic actress soon. She barely get to act on this movie.

True. I don’t understand how Deepika can let someone demean her this way. Seems like she just wants money at this point.

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

Deepika ka koi flowerpot role nahi tha

Almost har frame mein thi woh smiley24

Remove her and movie would still be same. Hell even Rashmika had substantial role than her in animal. Atleast her character set the mood of story. Forget rashmika but even dipika role in jawan was more substantial and she was doing cameo there