Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold

How’s the movie guys? I know two people that watched it and hated it. They called it tasteless and a propaganda movie smiley24

Just watch for yourself. 💯
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold

How’s the movie guys? I know two people that watched it and hated it. They called it tasteless and a propaganda movie smiley24

I liked the movie. They had a nice scene about Basheer saying that Quran says you should love your country.
BBOTT thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

FIGHTER REVIEW

OK, so this is not a professional review. And this review might piss off many people. I have no qualms in admitting that.

It has become all about business. There was no passion, there was no excitement, nothing. I would have never have thought I would say that for a piece of work with KSG in it.

The writing was shallow, the acting of almost everyone was shallow, I felt nothing.

Hrithik- the less said the better, I could not feel any emotion, he was just busy showing off. It has been eons since I have liked his performance or his movie, and it seems like it will stay like that.

2/5 for mesmiley24

Edited by BBOTT - 8 months ago
trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Watched it today, Jawaan n Pathan se toh zyada hi entertaining lagi in terms of action sequences (strictly my opinion, you are free to disagree). Loved the sequences in the air, dogfights were top notch. That's the kind of level YRF should try to match or even cross when it comes to action sequences and graphics.

First half mein screenplay toh pata nahi kya hi chal raha tha, achanak se song n dance sequence in the middle of nowhere. Usual stereotypes and cringe. Officer helicopter se latak ke flag lehra raha hai, niche dusra officer bus se latak ke flag dikha raha hai. Log aise rickshaw tak se nahi latakte aaj kal.

Anil Kapoor's scenes were actually nice, brought in the kind of seriousness we expect from such movies.

Hrithik's entry though 🤌 (both in uniform and towel smiley43)

Loved Heer Asmani and Sujalam, suphalam.

Second half ka plot was kafi predictable. Again, it's just the aerial sequences which are worth watching (on the big screen).

I'm going to imagine that the last aerial combat is where the movie ends coz uske baad ke 10-15 mins toh bhai cringe galore. Matlab why can't they let it be a serious movie for once. Bas kardo yaar, same chiz kitni baar dikhaoge, ruined the entire vibe for me.

Red nose was a fresh change, capable and competent foil to the protagonist. Would have preferred if that had been the main final combat sequence while the rest of the folks could have taken care of that stereotypical villain character - replica of what we might have seen in almost 1000 movies by now - in the background.

Deepu's character served no purpose in the story imo. Matlab usko pura hata do toh bhi it would make zilch difference to the plot. Acting - chemistry toh chod hi do, even Hrithik's character seemed to have a deeper bond with KSG, Sanjida n co than her character.

Banned

[Post Removed]

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Dekho. Good collections and reviews.

cant wait for u all to see it and we can discuss OTT dialogues like IOP and so many great things about the movie in the cc. smiley41smiley40smiley41

yeah movie dekhana ka punishment (tho it looks like a super hit) so perhaps enjoyment sab saath mein baatey get hum log smiley37

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Yeah

Going to watch the 9AM show with the familysmiley36

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

He wants Ind and Pak airforce pilots to throw away their fighter planes and do maar dhaar dishoom dishoom . smiley36

Agar yehi movie Panama uncle bharat Kumar circus shroff funny deols karte to aur mahaan ban jati iss cartoon ke review main

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The film is mostly about Hrithik's growth as a charachter.

Hrithik does the heavylifting and Deepika's role I agree is not substantial.

But the film does full justice to Hrithik as an artistsmiley27

The writing isn't lazy at all.

I disgaree with most of the reviews which you have posted.