3D 14.57% --> 47.70% = 327% increase

smiley3

Edited by Talis - 9 months ago
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

Watched it.

Sid Anand's best movie to date.

It's not an action film, period. Yes, there are high-octane action sequences but this is a film about emotions, both patriotic and otherwise.

It's a film which touches you to ur core. The aerial sequences are so well-shot, I loved the cinematography and screenplay, but as I reiterate, this is a film which goes beyond these things and back to good old storytelling basics. It is a story well told, period.

Now the performances. Hrithik is the heart and soul of the film. He carries it on his shoulders and Patty is a man who is both misunderstood and loved, he carries this contradiction so well. He just transcends everyone else and I wasn't noticing anyone. He does all the heavylifting in the film and makes you proud to be his fan. Such a multi-talented artist, with sincerity of craft shining in every scene.

It's HRITHIK's film, period. Watch it for him and Sid Anand's masterful direction.

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Surprised to have found some subtlety in a Siddharth Anand movie.

There were poignant moments that had me teary eyed.

Hrithik's screen presence and desirability is to die for :) IMO he is the most attractive male star to have grazed Hindi cinema. You cannot miss the pleasure of seeing him in the IAF uniforms :) His acting is restrained and hits all the right notes.

Deepika sadly gets a forgettable part. She deserved better. Rubai in Pathaan as a character had more spunk.

Sanjeeda and Karan were sweet to watch as a pair. I also liked Akshay Oberoi.

Some of the provocative statements used in the film were uncalled for.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hrithik Roshan is one of the best actors in this country.

Fighter is HIS film. He does full justice and goes above and beyond. He carries Fighter on his shoulders. You will not notice anyone else because he is so damn good, you can't take ur eyes off him.

I'm not taking away credit from Anik Kapoor and Deepika Padukone, but this is Hrithik's film all through. The others may be good, but he is excellent. and he does the heavylifting.

Fighter is a story well told and Hrithik is its heart and soul. Don't miss this film guys.

It deserves to be watched in the theatre.

It was a small theatre, and his entry scene got so much love. Still prefer the War entry scene, but this movie is fra far far far better than War.

I'm so happy and so proud to be a Hrithik fan.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

In a way good they released on Thursday as word of mouth will give high numbers during weekend. Otherwise lack of promotion would have give today as first day low.

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

www.sacnilk.com/quicknews/Fighter_2022_Box_Office_Collection_Day_2?hl=en

Updated On: 26 Jan 2024 07:06:05 pm IST | By Sacnilk Team

Note: This is live data, with only the next 2 hours of advance data included, to give estimates at 10 PM and it will get updated every hour on the 5th minute of the hour (To Media, Kindly don't publish it as final estimates that will be given by 10 PM every day).

As of now, Fighter earned around 33.24 Cr India net on its second day for all languages.

2D: Evening Shows: 52.66%

3D: Evening Shows: 57.54%