Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: priya185

thanks for liking the thread and commenting currently they are my favourite bollywood onscreen couple too

And both are ruling Bollywood now as its King and Queen. To think some people are still petulantly arguing that Bride of Animal is Bollywood's queen lol.

https://x.com/Aditi289867132/status/1745055452495520208?s=20

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Like Silsila and KANK, Indian audiences seem to have a hard time accepting films where the female lead cheats. Although they have no problem making Animal a hit but genderbend it to a woman, and you see all the comments and slurs about the character.

Shahrukh's character is bashed more than Rani's. Animal is a hit, but nobody is praising Ranbir's character. And Silsila at least had a reason for Amitabh-Rekha wanting to be together, not that it's justified at the end of the day.

Gehraiyaan was all fluff. A shallow movie forcefully trying to show complex emotions and be deep. You can't call a movie ahead of its time just because it's female lead who is cheating & cussing this time. smiley36

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Deepika has been honored with a Filmfare Best Actress nomination for Pathaan. Rooting for her.

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 months ago

happy birthday DP!!

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Hi dear

dp and my birthday both were last month

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: priya185

Hi dear

dp and my birthday both were last month

I logged in after months today and saw the tag.

Katyayani786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheJourney

Shahrukh's character is bashed more than Rani's. Animal is a hit, but nobody is praising Ranbir's character. And Silsila at least had a reason for Amitabh-Rekha wanting to be together, not that it's justified at the end of the day.

Gehraiyaan was all fluff. A shallow movie forcefully trying to show complex emotions and be deep. You can't call a movie ahead of its time just because it's female lead who is cheating & cussing this time. smiley36

Gehraiyaan, were all the people involved in that project on some kind of dumbing medication? I mean why did not one of them realize they were diving right into the gehraiyan of nowhere?

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Katyayani786

Gehraiyaan, were all the people involved in that project on some kind of dumbing medication? I mean why did not one of them realize they were diving right into the gehraiyan of nowhere?

You think Ananya needs that medication??

DP I agree...she probably overdosed too smiley36