Reviews & Ratings

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 hours ago

This movie will become a cult classic....just wait and watch......save this post....smiley16

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Hope Alitabh Bhattchan did not lock herself up in a room and having one of her infamous meltdowns over this failure.smiley19

Yeh alitabh bhattchan kaunu actor aawa hai markit mein

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Toh aapko kissne roka hai...negative reviews post karne ko???smiley37 Dhoondo aur post karo......waise bhi saare Shraddha fans(not u) din raat Alia ke thread mein busy rehte hain...aur fir complain karte hain ki negative comments nahi hain....hum fans hain.....pagal nahi ki tumhare entertainment ke liye negative tweets bhi post karein.smiley36..BO number se he kaam chalao...or BYOT(Bring Your Own Tweets)smiley37....Faaltoo mein kuchh bhi....kiss actor ke fans negative tweets post karte hain...ek bhi dikha doh kahin....smiley36

trust me when I say this there is hardly any bad reviews for Jigra . Even I am pinching my self here. smiley36It’s one of the highest rated at IMDB Of all ppl you know blue ice if movie and performance is rotten coming from shah, RK , aloo , I will thrash it or just abandon the topic smiley36like harsh critics Rahul Desai are in awe smiley36
Edited by Briaahna - an hour ago
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

trust me when I say this there is hardly any bad reviews for Jigra . Even I am pinching my self here. smiley36It’s one of the highest rated at IMDB Of all ppl you know blue ice if movie and performance is rotten coming from shah, RK , aloo , I will thrash it or just abondon the topic smiley36like harsh critics Rahul Desai are in awe smiley36

Of course......do you think that the Alia dislikers are not posting negative tweets out of the goodness of their hearts??smiley37smiley37......warna...ye thread bhara pada hota......but like you said.....there are hardly any negative tweets....smiley36...and I know.......if you don't like a movie....you will say it......for SRK and RK...and I am like...le....SRK/RK ki khud ki fan.....satynaas review kar gayi......smiley36..That is why I believe you.....if Jigra was not good...you would have put your negative review and would have been out of the review thread...we all know this Bri...smiley36

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Yeh alitabh bhattchan kaunu actor aawa hai markit mein

Kaa karein behna....ab negative tweets nahi mil raahe ....toh issi tarah mock kar sakte hain...famjha karo...smiley37...waise naam achha diya hai....smiley36

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Of course......do you think that the Alia dislikers are not posting negative tweets out of the goodness of their hearts??smiley37smiley37......warna...ye thread bhara pada hota......but like you said.....there are hardly any negative tweets....smiley36...and I know.......if you don't like a movie....you will say it......for SRK and RK...and I am like...le....SRK/RK ki khud ki fan.....satynaas review kar gayi......smiley36..That is why I believe you.....if Jigra was not good...you would have put your negative review and would have been out of the review thread...we all know this Bri...smiley36

movie has flaws like all movies ,pace slow , foreign language , not mass appealing , even the action , it’s not that masala feels, it’s gritty, raw. after my first showing I knew this won’t run at many places . But I wanted to see it again and again smiley36its hatke direction , acting . Vedang does well too ,,really well. I hope he get more good movies . Right now it’s between Laapata ladies vs Jigra for 2024, I might favour Jigra smiley36
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 minutes ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.