Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

sounds interesting though I heard many waiting to see part 2. I think they should have had some song as I heard there no songs in the movie. It’s mainly the writers and director who can bring characters to light.

Absolutely! Bollywood lost the concept of directors and writers long back. Their biggest star on the set is male lead. In the south though it’s the director who is the captain of the ship and most directors are also good writers and storytellers there.

With a strong characterization and a bunch of elevation scenes, a good director should be able to project just about anyone as a hero.

Edited by loginidran - 9 months ago
Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: loginidran

It was a bit overwhelming in the beginning because there was so much to take in in terms of the world and its rules he puts together from the scratch. Before you know it, you get engrossed into that world and become invested in it. Prashant is a master creator, may be even better than Rajamouli. I will try to write a more detailed review later in the night.

Woah! Now that's huge statement.😀

But yes, I happy for kannadiga director..🤩

Absolutely! Bollywood lost the concept of directors and writers long back. Their biggest star on the set is male lead. In the south though it’s the director who is the captain of the ship and most directors are also good writers and storytellers there.

ye I was mentioning that in some other threads. That good bollywood directors and writers are becoming rare. They do get the high octanes and action sequences right but the storytelling by some is the issue. Yup the director is the captain and should keep tabs on the story as well just like the music. Etc
loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: Strangers02

Woah! Now that's huge statement.😀

But yes, I happy for kannadiga director..🤩

Then it’s a must watch for you. A proud moment for the Kannadigas and for Prashant’s fans. The movie is out and out his.

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Then it’s a must watch for you. A proud moment for the Kannadigas and for Prashant’s fans. The movie is out and out his.

smiley27

Word Count: 0

loginidran thumbnail

No heroine, no sex, no songs. But watch the makers and fans not boasting about it calling it an ‘experimental’ movie. 😆smiley36

No heroine, no sex, no songs. But watch the makers and fans not boasting about it calling it an ‘experimental’ movie. 😆smiley36

exactly 👍 Vanga was shock now this movie as got the most violent crown but cinematic is grand.
Edited by wat_up - 9 months ago