Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Let’s wait and see the opening day figure for this movie if anything

And I repeat they shouldn’t have touched original Don at the first place

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 7

Seems like Prime Video In. is more hurt than SRK fans combined..

Tweets from the handle🤣

Let it go prime walo😆

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Everyone knows I don't like Ranveer Singh, so I am not psyched. But I am not one to bash or naysay without having seen any content. I remember, all too well, how people were up in arms about SRKs Don and how Don will always be Big B. But Farhan Akhtar and SRK firmly established SRK as Don in many people's minds. So I have to trust that may perhaps this can happen again.

And also, I like to think of silver linings. Being Don 3 means Ranveer will finally dress in normal, perhaps even some suave clothes. No more clowning.

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Don 2 barely made any money though. I guess Farhan thinks enough time has passed to gaslight people into thinking they asked for a 3rd one. 😆

Thank you, Farhan's Don is only popular on social media. Literally no one cares about it on the ground level as far as I have seen. 😆 I don't even remember anything about the 2nd one. Excel basically used to start rumors about it when they needed to promote something new on their end and then forget about it.

But my guess is Excel actually wants to push this looking at how the Spy Universe is doing. SRK was never going to return and it was obvious for years.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

How is Kiara doing so many movies😳

Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

I praying PC joins the cast.That will be great!

😆kiara joining
Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Only Ranveer from the current lot can do this. Hoping for a fresh pairing though. Shraddha, Kiara, Katrina even?

we don’t want crooked face nepo shradha , she ruined TJMM to some extent , spare us from the torture
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

After Aish,SRK,Salman ,HR..There was valid apprehensions about RSDP in SLB films.He had given Big BO numbers only with superstars.But then SLB went on to make 3 films with RSDP..he could have worked with many superstars during his hit phase.

The apprehensions will be the same with Don 3. I bet SRK was trolled by Big B fans..

Kiara seems to be a good replacement for PC.Ayan picked her for War 2..

Edited by you2 - 1 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: zara321

Kiara hasn't been confirmed yet, but her being spotted at excel offices on the day don 3 is being announced does make her a possibility, her and ranveer share really great vibes and look really good together, plus it will be a new pairing

Kiara is also doing an Ashwiny Iyer movie produced by Excel. This meeting could be about that. There have also been rumors of her replacing someone in JLZ. This may or may not be for Don3. Her appearing with Riteshin front of the camera is more PR than confirmation of anything IMO. Kiara gets some publicity and Excel gets some extra attention not just from Kiara fans but all other fandoms that don’t want her in the movie.