Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

It's not good if one makes a hype and then one makes it die down... (and this for multiple times throughout the years)

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Its because of one fandom who was going on and on with their incessant troll of Baba for being chosen to be the next Don, probably it scared off the producers..considering the response to the announcement. smiley13

Also Farhan is just lazyy..and someone tell him...nobody is waiting to see him on screen as an actor.smiley24 get him but dub his voice like with Sharad K's voice..because I just hate Farhan's voice.smiley29

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Clochette

It's not good if one makes a hype and then one makes it die down... (and this for multiple times throughout the years)

Some female audiences may like this Don 3 promotional strategy. They might want to be teased. smiley4

Clochette thumbnail

rck, if Farhan i n d e e d starts shooting for Don3 next year, it would be fine for Ranveer as he could share quality time with the baby and Deepika after having wrapped up the shooting of his current movie.

I don't know, though, about Kiara.

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

One wonders if these schedule-updates affect the overall budget of the movie?

Clochette thumbnail

Actually, I even wonder if Excel has the needed budget... especially with producing Farhan's new pet-project (which I don't give much chance in theatres).

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

The promotional messaging seems somewhat misplaced with their various PR teams.

Would RS also be ready for this shoot, after DP and him just had a baby girl? smiley3

Very interesting observation actually

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Its because of one fandom who was going on and on with their incessant troll of Baba for being chosen to be the next Don, probably it scared off the producers..considering the response to the announcement. smiley13

Also Farhan is just lazyy..and someone tell him...nobody is waiting to see him on screen as an actor.smiley24 get him but dub his voice like with Sharad K's voice..because I just hate Farhan's voice.smiley29

Why? Farhan has a very sexy voice smiley42