Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

Farhan's scripts are usually sound. I think it's an excuse for SRK not wanting to work with Priyanka. Why invite controversy? It's about time Farhan stopped his midlife crisis (singing and acting) and concentrate on what he does best. Direction.

Don't think this one will be made. Hope better sense prevails

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Don had once been a pet project of Farhan...and the way he created a more modern Don wasn't that bad, especially with SRK bringing in another style that distinguished his Don from Amitji's one.

But then PC's initiated media-storm about an affair with SRK happened and it was out of question to make a follow-up with Roma in mind. Farhan lost interest and concentrated on acting....but...

...every time Excel Entertainment had something to promote, they hinted at a Don 3 sequel with SRK.

Then Raees happened and the way Farhan and Ritesh Sidwani handled certain things...I think, it was already at that time that it was clear that there wouldn't be another Don with SRK...(from SRK's side)

Then Farhan tried to rekindle with PC (The sky is pink)...and somehow got the idea to do a women-centered movie (maybe, he also had been one of the co-workers whom she added to her - publicly mentioned - 'collection' and gave him this idea).

Well, it took - strangely - too much time to realise the project (in-between again hints towards Don)...no PC anymore, no Katrina anymore, no JLZ anymore....but hey, there still could be a new Don, couldn't it? ... and Ranveer wasn't a bad option now (also moneywise...after some flops).

To me, it just makes me smile...it's the way film industry works...and Ranveer has his own style that he can bring to the portray... (I liked the old one, the 2006/2010 one...and - who knows - I may also like the 2025 one - if it happens).

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mayumi

surely that is not Ranveer's voice only, but has SRK's voice as well in the voiceover.

It is Ranveer's voice.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvwJs9sMyZH/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

Even zennat aman gave ranveer her blessings 😀

20230810_094556.jpg

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes, I'm happy for Ranveer that this may be 'a dream come true'...he never hid his admiration for SRK and his wish to enact DON one day...and whatever negativity will be thrown at him, he has my emotional support...(I just hope that Farhan 'delivers').

...and please, no hint at PC's role...

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

This post is too sweet! I am certain Ranveer will be a fabulous Don! <3

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Hey Guess what?

This is how much current generation cares about both Yashvardan And Rahul’s version of Don:

0.00%

yeah gaddar shit whom you promoting is outdated too but crushing all😆
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Briaahna

yeah gaddar shit whom you promoting is outdated too but crushing all😆

Still mad about that? That Amisha Patel is gonna rock it better than your Rani🤣

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

But then PC's initiated media-storm about an affair with SRK happened and it was out of question to make a follow-up with Roma in mind. Farhan lost interest and concentrated on acting....but...

PC initiated? Did PC inform you of her forlorn love affair with SRK and who initiated first? SRK is a puppy I suppose, who just followed along to whatever PC said. It takes two to tango.