Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ohophelia

Are people misremembering things? SRK was cringe as Don. Small, small man with horrible acting. He can romance anyone but can't do movies like Don. He looks like a drunk middle aged uncle getting it on in a marriage in the paan song.

No one misremembers anything. Only Ranveer fans in this thread are creating their own theories. SRK single-handedly carried the movie, not Farhan. He created that franchise. SRK has the swag and aura that Ranveer doesn't have. He suits a hyperactive Rocky where he plays himself or a Khilji, not a stylish menacing DON

Edited by subhs - 1 years ago
subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Also SRK never copied Amitabh .His style was different. Here Ranveer trying too hard to be SRK 😆

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

For those complimenting Amitabh. I haven’t even seen the original Don. Literally no one cares. I don’t think anyone from my generation will go back and watch some lame outdated movie from the 70’s. And same with SRK and his over the top hamming

It’s time to move on people.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

For those complimenting Amitabh. I haven’t even seen the original Don. Literally no one cares. I don’t think anyone from my generation will go back and watch some lame outdated movie from the 70’s. And same with SRK and his over the top hamming

It’s time to move on people.

if you haven’t seen the original then you need to shut up and stop rolling from here to there 🙏
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Briaahna

if you haven’t seen the original then you need to shut up and stop rolling from here to there 🙏

Hey Guess what?

This is how much current generation cares about both Yashvardan And Rahul’s version of Don:

0.00%

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Hey Guess what?

This is how much current generation cares about both Yashvardan And Rahul’s version of Don:

0.00%

Sure.

Screenshot 2023-08-10 022444.png

They also deleted thousands of negative comments and are using paid bots all over the internet to post fake positive comments.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Not bad.RS voice sounded a bit different

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Comparisons will be there as it is a sequel of a movie which was also a remake

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Apparently SRK didn't like the script and he passed it..that's how it landed with Ranveer.

Hope RS opts out for the sake of his own career. Baaki mujhe kya..Maine to SRK wali bhi nahi dekhi. But at least he also had a commanding baritone like AB Sr.

Farhan's scripts are usually sound. I think it's an excuse for SRK not wanting to work with Priyanka. Why invite controversy? It's about time Farhan stopped his midlife crisis (singing and acting) and concentrate on what he does best. Direction.