Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

I am going to go ahead and make a bold claim that the film won't actually happen. And you all are wasting your time arguing over it.

IF pe aaye aur time waste na kiya to kya kiya - applies to silent readers too 😜😆

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Briaahna

until or unless RS fix his lips , mouth area, some work needs to be done there..something really off there. when he mouths DON, it goes phusss with his closed lips.

Ask your Ranbir and SRK to get him some CGI, that outta do the trick na? Or maybe he could wrap his face in bandages and masks like Jawan trailer to hide 🤣

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Ask your Ranbir and SRK to get him some CGI, that outta do the trick na? Or maybe he could wrap his face in bandages and masks like Jawan trailer to hide 🤣

hey mate i asked Shah many times: haklnaa band karr...just deliver. and he did in pathaan. 😆you tweet RS and ask him to fix his mouth area before DON, maybe we will have a huge explosion at windows.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

hey mate i asked Shah many times: haklnaa band karr...just deliver. and he did in pathaan. 😆you tweet RS and ask him to fix his mouth area before DON, maybe we will have a huge explosion at windows.

Oh wow. He delivered in Pathaan? But didn’t you just say in the Rocky Rani movie topic that you’re not concerned about box office numbers and you want to watch “good content”….. Or did you just say that to justify the BO low collections and undeliverable by Rani Wali Kapoor?

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

yeah bechaara RS hi mila tha bali/sacrifice dene keh liyeh😆

Bali kyun, RS will be great as Don, I have full confidence in his acting abilities as long as he is provided good direction 👍

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 years ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Oh wow. He delivered in Pathaan? But didn’t you just say in the Rocky Rani movie topic that you’re not concerned about box office numbers and you want to watch “good content”….. Or did you just say that to justify the BO low collections and undeliverable by Rani Wali Kapoor?

i am just like you...rolling stone
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

i am just like you...rolling stone

Aw cute, already promoting next floppy stone movie. Good luck with Jawan, tell me how it wassssss.

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ranveer will ace it. Excited. Hope he has another movie next year other than his appearance in Singham.