Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

From Ranveer is finished..to Ranveer taking Don franchise forward..you go Baba🥳

Yeah lol

People even started rumors here that he is not getting Don3 anymore because of RARKPK’s BO numbers 😆

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

I remember the meltdown people had when Shahrukh was said to be doing a remake of Don. Bracing to see another round of meltdowns and tantrums, this time by the people who laughed at the previous meltdowns. 🤣

I’m not sure about the meltdown and other side effects lol but I think RS will be better than SRK as Don 🥳

791198 thumbnail

Trash. The original Don did not need a remake. If they were gonna do it, the least they could do is pick someone that sounds formidable if not look one. How in the Rajeev Masand is Ranveer’s voice going to compete with Bacchan senior’s baritone?

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm sure Ranveer will do a good job. He's very versatile. But Farhan will have to write an extraordinary script because SRK's Don and its twist at the end is still fresh in people's minds. Plus SRK aces these negative roles.

Edited by capricornrcks - 1 years ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I praying PC joins the cast.That will be great!

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

One year until the shooting starts (and Bhansali's movie isn't a 'sure shot' yet).

My first thought when reading this repeated announcement: "what movie is Excel Entertainment releasing that they need attention?"

My second thought: Ranveer would be a good choice for a 3rd Don portrayal. It obviously won't be a remake like Farhan did with SRK and Ranveer's portrayal would be distinctively different from SRK's one.

So yes (my third thought about it), it could be a good idea and a successful franchise movie if the story is well written.

In any way, a third Don movie with SRK should have been quite soon after no 2...and after Raees, I felt there wouldn't be a follow-up with ShahRukh anymore.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Only Ranveer from the current lot can do this. Hoping for a fresh pairing though. Shraddha, Kiara, Katrina even?

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Yeah lol

People even started rumors here that he is not getting Don3 anymore because of RARKPK’s BO numbers 😆

Arererey..😆 so if the opening collection for RAR was low because Veeru..then the trending and super hold now is also because of Veeru right 😉😆 or is the world still in plausible deniability..Star power is questionable now for most actors..but Ranveer actor badhiya hai 😎
Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 7

I have said this earlier too, saying this again, Ranveer has the potential to portray Farhan's version of stylish and menancing Don.

Ofcourse nobody can match upto AB Sr. level.. But project should not be written off even before its commencement.