Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: zara321

This announcement video isn't even part of the film, and people are dissecting so much from it lol. Ranveer will bring all the swag and aura needed when he actually shoots for the film

Like with the dunki announcement video, that was just to announce the film, its not part of the film.

Plus I'm sure farhan and ranveer are getting the feedback and will definitely bring the required things to the film, the movie is more than a year away before they start filming, plenty of time to prep for ranveer and the script 😀

it’s good.

Jab log tumhaare khilaaf bolne lage

Samjho tarrakkee kar rahe Ho 😆

24 pages and still going just for the announcement video 🔥😆

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 years ago
1078471 thumbnail

Srk also sucked B*lls as Don. Hamming & Cringe. So why are people acting like they replaced Daniel Day-Lewis with Adam Sandler? Ranveer will do just fine. AB is the only Don!

Nishita123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

some things are meant for big b only

And some fir a shah

Let’s keep it to that 😆

Word Count: 0

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

I think everyone here is having childhood flashbacks or maybe adjustment disorder or something. It’s a new era, get over it. This is a new Don, and he’s going to be different than Amitabh and SRK. Their time is over and they’re simply too old. If you want to see them as Don, then go watch re-runs of their films. Y’all sound like parents who always say old movies are the best and are resistant to change. Get on with it.

Who else would do the movie if not Ranveer? Ranbir can’t pull it off and would look funny. And there’s literally no one else. Literally no one.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Srk also sucked B*lls as Don. Hamming & Cringe. So why are people acting like they replaced Daniel Day-Lewis with Adam Sandler? Ranveer will do just fine. AB is the only Don!

Exactly.
Going by the previous movies and acting record - If anything RS will be better than SRK.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

i don't know why everyone is after Don😆i thought its put to rest , finally. now they digging the grave after 10 years. gandh toh hogaa...opening can of worms nah. abhi aur rot hona baaki hai😆
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am going to go ahead and make a bold claim that the film won't actually happen. And you all are wasting your time arguing over it.

Nishita123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

i don't know why everyone is after Don😆i thought its put to rest , finally. now they digging the grave after 10 years. gandh toh hogaa...opening can of worms nah. abhi aur rot hona baaki hai😆

Arre Don movie na hua kohinoor ho gaya 😆

as SH said those who don’t like new version/actor - original movie is available to watch again and again na 😆

When we have millions of remake and remixes - ek aur sahi - and I am glad they are doing it with the perfect actor this time unlike last version🤦‍♀️ 😆

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 years ago
Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

I am going to go ahead and make a bold claim that the film won't actually happen. And you all are wasting your time arguing over it.

until or unless RS fix his lips , mouth area, some work needs to be done there..something really off there. when he mouths DON, it goes phusss with his closed lips.
Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Arre Don movie na hua kohinoor ho gaya 😆

as SH said those who don’t like new version/actor - original movie is available to watch again and again na 😆

When we have millions of remake and remixes - ek aur sahi - and I am glad they are doing it with the perfect actor this time unlike last version🤦‍♀️ 😆

yeah bechaara RS hi mila tha bali/sacrifice dene keh liyeh😆
Edited by Briaahna - 1 years ago