Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

what a crime Farhaan committed by making a certified non dancer begum dance on yeh mera dil😆brutal. they should all be arrested and locked up, immediately!

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zara321

People already assuming ranveer won't be able to do it, the film isn't going to start filming till late 2024, why not wait until the movie material comes out?

People were calling rrkpk a disaster after the poster came out, people assumed it will be a bad film after the trailer came out, and look at what actually happened, so many people love the movie and ranveer as rocky. So you can never tell how a movie or performance is going to be until you see the actual film.

Ranveer knows he is being compared to srk and Big B, and him and the team are not trying to be the same as them, its going to be a different take on the character, different story and the other characters are going to be different, so it doesn't make sense to keep comparing him to srk when its going to be a different take on don

Ranveer as n actor has never disappointed the audience.

That's not the issue here. If it's going to be so different why not name it something else..why Don?

incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bleue

U get vimal pan masala award for watching this film 😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks but I didn't watch just remembered the name and the discussion first double role of Ranveer etc etc

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

parbhas n ajith did way better then takla in don tamil telugu versns🤣

Edited by Mai.NePyarKiya - 1 years ago
TorinoPasta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

That's not the issue here. If it's going to be so different why not name it something else..why Don?

More controversy, more eyeballs.

mayumi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I love SRK and am skeptical about Ranveer playing Don but I do want to see some one from the newer generation playing characters that are usually given to SRK, Salman or Hrithik. It's just how time flows.

But notice Ranveer's Don is red themed while SRK's was green themed. Wonder if there is any context to that.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Why can't it be called don? The basic premise of don being a villain running away from the police is the same, the rest is different. Don doesn't belong to just one actor, ranveer will be the third actor to play don, like how so many have played James bond, the basic premise of the character is the same but with the other characters being different and different stories

Edited by zara321 - 1 years ago
Briaahna thumbnail

there is not much acting required in don, its not a kjo or bhansali movie😆its the aura, bombastic star quality, swag, screen presence chahiyeh. where the first look brings janta to edge and it becomes most awaited. yahan todh comedy chal raha hai.

don was big b's one of the biggest hit! i heard aag laga di thi.

satyaanaash hoh raha hai legacy ka...band karo yeh drama. pls

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This announcement video isn't even part of the film, and people are dissecting so much from it lol. Ranveer will bring all the swag and aura needed when he actually shoots for the film

Like with the dunki announcement video, that was just to announce the film, its not part of the film.

Plus I'm sure farhan and ranveer are getting the feedback and will definitely bring the required things to the film, the movie is more than a year away before they start filming, plenty of time to prep for ranveer and the script 😀

Edited by zara321 - 1 years ago