Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

This was just an announcement video, this may not even be his official look as don, they just put it together for the announcement, ranveer will start going into prep for the voice and look of don before he starts filming.

I think ranveers voice is very strong in the video.

But you know what, whenever ranveer has been underestimated he has always delivered a great performance, so keep doubting him so that he can prove you wrong šŸ˜ƒ

Edited by zara321 - 1 years ago
BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

I donā€™t believe any movie announcements from

Farhan unless they start to shoot it .

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: you2

How big a star you are is not by opening numbers.Every star/producer can purchase 5-6 crores worth of tickets..As confirmed by BOI.

A true star gets bigger and better work,whether a film works or fails.

A star with max hits and openings..and yet doesn't have any takers..is no star.

Don3 was to be announced on Ranveer's Birthday..before RRPK

the first day collection is the star value , Bhaiā€™s all movies even Race 3 and kkbkkj opened huge. The reason the popularity of bhai . The content carry the movie after initial . I swear on Twitter only 2 to 3 RS fans . He should not have signed this rejected SRK product . RS is high right now with success of RRKPK , good opportunities will come, relax. I guess he signed this before RRKPK after floppys 83, JJ and circus . One should never sign movies in a rush . And Farhan and shahs Don was good but unmatchable compared to big b. And they were hits but not BB šŸ˜†I wzbt to see the opening day collection for RS don šŸ˜
Briaahna thumbnail

Btw farhaan ki khudh awaaz bulland nahi hai woh don kya banayegašŸ˜†phataa baas

TorinoPasta thumbnail

Of all things, RS defo has brilliant voice modulation. Nowhere near BIG B but way better than SRK.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Big B is the definition of effortlessly cool in Don (actually in all his movies as the lead hero). Maybe itā€™s the height, or the baritone voice, or just his presence. I havenā€™t even seen the SRK ones, though I watched Kaikhe Paan song with SRK and PC and it certainly was no match to the original. So that cemented my believe that I was right not to bother with the movie.

I didnā€™t like this teaser. I felt that the attitude was all wrong. Big Bā€™s Don had this sophistication that Ranveerā€™s is lacking. I genuinely believe that Ranveer is very talented and versatile actor. So maybe the fault here lies with Farhan. But yea this teaser didnā€™t match what everyone had in mind for Don.

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ranveer is getting so much hate on SM it's unbelievable. Never thought I'll say this but I feel sorry for him šŸ˜†

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

U get vimal pan masala award for watching this film šŸ˜†

791198 thumbnail

Are they gonnna dub his voice at least?

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

My boy got his slick action thriller movie he wished for 3 years ago