Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

LOL DON2 was Hit in India n Blockbuster overseas. One of the very few action movies which was appriciated by critics .SRK is only DON in Today's generation minds .

But only in this forum RS with that voice is better than SRK πŸ˜† even they're using DON3 n SRk's name to promote the movie.

And what generation gap .SRK is still biggest star. Today's kids still prefer SRK over RS .

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

OMG that was so intense. YES DADDY. Ranveer is going to rock this for sure. No other actor can take this franchise. ...

When I got the news that SRK wouldn't do a third Don anymore and grapewine mentioned Ranveer, I thought exactly that. I really think that he has the skills to portray another Don so that there would be three distinctively different renditions of Don...each enjoyable on their own.

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

SRK 's DON was different from AB's DON .stylewise and also plotwise . That's why it worked .

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: Clochette

Honestly, do you even know why he didn't do 3 Idiots? I've the feeling that this 'reproach' is done again & again without knowing the whole background...(like it is with Munnabhai).

I dont know, and dont careπŸ˜† he himself admitted that he was the 4th idiot to pass it on.πŸ˜† and after seeing the toxicity of SRK fans all over social, over Ranveer being the new Don..i could care less as well..😈 BigB was iconic as Don..and both RS and SRK pale in comparison to him anyway, so IDK what is everyone on about!

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: elim

SRK 's DON was different from AB's DON .stylewise and also plotwise . That's why it worked .

The OG:😎

https://youtu.be/VyqhPYe0vew

The parody version:πŸ˜†

https://youtu.be/eH_oARs8j9Q

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Just trying to cash in on the Don franchise by naming it Don 3, smh. He doesn't has the charisma or the dialogue dilivery like Amitabh or SRK to play this

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

People already assuming ranveer won't be able to do it, the film isn't going to start filming till late 2024, why not wait until the movie material comes out?

People were calling rrkpk a disaster after the poster came out, people assumed it will be a bad film after the trailer came out, and look at what actually happened, so many people love the movie and ranveer as rocky. So you can never tell how a movie or performance is going to be until you see the actual film.

Ranveer knows he is being compared to srk and Big B, and him and the team are not trying to be the same as them, its going to be a different take on the character, different story and the other characters are going to be different, so it doesn't make sense to keep comparing him to srk when its going to be a different take on don

Edited by zara321 - 1 years ago
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I dont know, and dont careπŸ˜† he himself admitted that he was the 4th idiot to pass it on.πŸ˜† and after seeing the toxicity of SRK fans all over social, over Ranveer being the new Don..i could care less as well..😈 BigB was iconic as Don..and both RS and SRK pale in comparison to him anyway, so IDK what is everyone on about!

I don’t even know what the meltdown was about. It’s not like it’s some original character that was taken away from their idol. He was also merely reprising an already iconic role. They should have had this meltdown then and urged their idol to not take up the role and do something original that suited his caliber instead.πŸ˜…