Frequent Posters

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Ranveer and his voice modulation 👏

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The teaser is okay to me...I only think that Farhan did 'dirty' to SRK whith the bike's plate announcing a Don 3 and then not delivering... it was also a kind of cheating to the audience.

I don't know about the exact reason SRK eventually parted ways with the Don franchise...maybe the script, maybe promises not kept, maybe Ritesh's behaviour at the time of Raees...basically what matters is, if Farhan delivers...

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

So what? No negative reaction from SRK's side (although I did not understand what Akshay said)...it would be tough to get to see a negative reaction from SRK when it is about Amitji...

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Apparently SRK didn't like the script and he passed it..that's how it landed with Ranveer.

Hope RS opts out for the sake of his own career. Baaki mujhe kya..Maine to SRK wali bhi nahi dekhi. But at least he also had a commanding baritone like AB Sr.

SRK passed the script..matlab script is good😆 with his history of rejecting movies like 3 idiots..I now have higher hopes from Don 3😎

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ranveer singh voice has no impression in voice like srk does with his voice the attitude

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

That BG music. Just like Mission Impossible. That and Amitabh Bachchan are the assets of the Don. Baaki sab karte rahe apni manmaani.

ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ranveer is looking great here but

Am I the only one who always wanted to see Arjun Rampal playing a Mafia Don with his baritone voice 😭?