Frequent Posters

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Strangers02

You never fail to amuse us...♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Thank you..🥰🤗

We need you..😘😘😘😘

My faith in innocence restored🥳

Samajh nahi aa raha kya reaction du smiley36 thank you Shwetha smiley31😮‍💨 (mixed emotions) smiley36

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Samajh nahi aa raha kya reaction du smiley36 thank you Shwetha smiley31😮‍💨 (mixed emotions) smiley36

Word Count: 1

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

But are you sure, isey 'innocence' hi kahenge? Cuz in real life people often assume me as dumb smiley36 and after a certain point you start getting irritated when the people like me keep doing the same sh!t again and again of not understanding things which are according to some are BASICS and common sense !

Sorry for the rant 😅 but I face the opposite in the RL.

However, you guys always cheer me up and restore my faith in 'insaan ko insaan hi samjho' mantra. 💕😘 Thank you

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maharani69

No, but did you see the ghar ghar comedy she pulled on me first. smiley36

just did. wtf is this generational imlie and babu sahab curse smiley37 now whenever anyone talks about sax sux here, they gotta refer to it as ghar ghar khelna

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Slowly!!! Yaar you are an amazing friend and more than that you are a beautiful human being. "Protect this girl at all costs" sort of beautiful. Your goof ups are adorable. There is stupid and then there is innocent. I'd get irritated with the stupidity but never because of someone's innocence. Agar tum real life mein bhi aas pas hoti, toh bhi I would have found you adorable (ofcourse after I was done laughing at you). 🤗

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

But are you sure, isey 'innocence' hi kahenge? Cuz in real life people often assume me as dumb smiley36 and after a certain point you start getting irritated when the people like me keep doing the same sh!t again and again of not understanding things which are according to some are BASICS and common sense !

Sorry for the rant 😅 but I face the opposite in the RL.

However, you guys always cheer me up and restore my faith in 'insaan ko insaan hi samjho' mantra. 💕😘 Thank you

Slowly , There is saying "Intelligent enemy is better than dumb friend". But i prefer dumb innocent friend than evil friend. Your acts are unintentional & they don't have any ulterior motive to harm anyone. You are just clueless ind true sense than dumb. You are honest & upfront regarding this. In real one may get irritated , but atleast online we both try to kind with you.

Also ,we all have dumb moments but we hide it better. Which you are unable to do so. That's it. Nothing more.

The more you emphasis on word "dumb" . You are inviting more negativity for yourself.

And please stop underestimating yourself everytime.

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Just so that it doesn't look like we are spamming.. 🤭

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxtJsLBBKWd/?igshid=NmQ4MjZlMjE5YQ==

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Although I haven't the time to read all the posts, I like to post something funny if I come across a funny video (hoping that it hasn't been posted yet and that it makes you smile smiley1)

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/1UCJNPRYpAc

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: Strangers02

Slowly , There is saying "Intelligent enemy is better than dumb friend". But i prefer dumb innocent friend than evil friend. Your acts are unintentional & they don't have any ulterior motive to harm anyone. You are just clueless ind true sense than dumb. You are honest & upfront regarding this. In real one may get irritated , but atleast online we both try to kind with you.

Also ,we all have dumb moments but we hide it better. Which you are unable to do so. That's it. Nothing more.

The more you emphasis on word "dumb" . You are inviting more negativity for yourself.

And please stop underestimating yourself everytime.

You both are for keeps !!!!!! 😚😘😚😘😚😘 I seriously don't have words 😭 love you both! ✨

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I like these kind of shorts smiley4 ("Duck field trip goes wrong!)

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Tk-A-5U6WdE

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago