SRK vs Salman: Who is nicer to their fans? - Page 4

Poll

SRK vs Salman: Who is nicer to their fans?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Atominis, SRK would not be rude to a female fan, but the incident was with an insolent male fan at the JHMS shooting 2016 (not JTHJ).

Aamir has a physically rather distant relation to his fans, but he is nice to them when he meets them.

Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

https://youtu.be/PcQFBfAgpNU

Have they ever had a moment like this with their fans? 😆

Clochette thumbnail

You see, Heisenberg, you could have added some more...

642126 thumbnail

Okay. I did not know about that incident. Mostly male stars keep patience with kids and women. Sunny Deol was kissed by a random woman during election campaign in Punjab in 2019 polls. He was caught unaware and shocked when he got a peck on his cheek from random woman. But he kept quiet and did not react despite being visibly shocked.

Aamir is introvert type and not touchy, feely, hugging with anyone. He is not even seen in PDA with family or friends. He is less likely to hug fans though he lets them shake hands or take selfies. He seems to have limited PDA with own kids too after his pic with Ira was trolled badly and he got very cheap, innuendo type comments on that pic on Insta.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I met SRK, he is nice to fans

I don't know about Salman but he can be moody

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

There is no end to this guy's shameful, deplorable behaviour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6EhqfizUjc

I remember this clip and kya dhoya gaya tha Salman ko 🤣

I noticed that he was very angry but when that little girl held his hand he looked at her and agreed to take a pic with her and her Mom..❤️..that was an awwww worthy moment to be honest....Salman really loves kids.....so Bhai ke fans log....Bhai ke saath pic maangta hai toh ek cute sa kid le jaane ka saath mein....bus Bhai ka dil pighal jaayega...😆

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well the one is more congenial will win. SRK has been reported to be friendly and nice with fans whereas Salman has been reported to be either extremely kind or extremely rude with fans. He does behave in extremes and is unpredictable. Therefore SRK wins.

642126 thumbnail

I have to admit, SRK has most stable mental health and public conduct as well as career out of all 90s stars and probably one of best in history of Indian cinema stars.

His behaviour has never been in fits and starts or extremes nor he took breaks if he got upset or stopped working or went about blaming and banning others.

His behaviour management and coping skills are really good and a surprise considering he lost his parents at young age and that could have thrown any young guy out of balance.

I may not have high opinion of him as an actor or his bragging about himself but his coping skills are really praiseworthy.

Clochette thumbnail

edited (double post)

Edited by Clochette - 2 years ago