Frequent Posters

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ponymo

Lmao.

I fully support Salman if he's gay. ❤️

Oh you noticed? Good. 😁

Oh i am sure you do with open arms and double hearts ..

The only problem though , Salman isn't gay / haven't come out and the thread is about him having a baby .. So, how did his sexuality figure into this thread ? ..oh wait , you made sure that it did .. 😁 or double LMAO ..

640117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snatch

Adoption is a beautiful and noble cause but most of the cases the kid grow up and start looking for their real parents..

Yeah, unfortunately I have heard that. It must be so hard for the adopted parents. 🙁

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

TV actress Kavita Kaushik, who became a household name after playing the lead role of ‘Chandramukhi Chautala’ in SAB TV’s much-loved sitcom ‘F.I.R.’, got married to her best friend Ronnit Biswas in January 2017. The couple is in a happy space and has mutually decided not to have a baby.

While celebrities prefer starting a family in their late 30s, Kavita and Ronnit has decided to adopt a family instead of giving birth to a child.

Speaking about the same, Kavita told Hindustan Times that, “I don’t want to be unfair to the child. If I have a child in my 40s, by the time my child would be 20, we would’ve touched out old age. I don’t want our child to take care of old parents in his/her 20s.”

She further said that, “Maybe we are not maternal and paternal as people. We want to make the world a lighter place and don’t want to bring up a child to this overcrowded city and throw him in the struggles of Mumbai.”

The couple has adopted their father’s extended family in Rajasthan and are taking care of them in best of their capabilities.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

TV actress Kavita Kaushik, who became a household name after playing the lead role of ‘Chandramukhi Chautala’ in SAB TV’s much-loved sitcom ‘F.I.R.’, got married to her best friend Ronnit Biswas in January 2017. The couple is in a happy space and has mutually decided not to have a baby.

While celebrities prefer starting a family in their late 30s, Kavita and Ronnit has decided to adopt a family instead of giving birth to a child.

Speaking about the same, Kavita told Hindustan Times that, “I don’t want to be unfair to the child. If I have a child in my 40s, by the time my child would be 20, we would’ve touched out old age. I don’t want our child to take care of old parents in his/her 20s.”

She further said that, “Maybe we are not maternal and paternal as people. We want to make the world a lighter place and don’t want to bring up a child to this overcrowded city and throw him in the struggles of Mumbai.”

The couple has adopted their father’s extended family in Rajasthan and are taking care of them in best of their capabilities.

I almost had khushi ke aansu... but then i read last line and i am like... wait... what??

1166099 thumbnail

When some liberal leftist gets exposed on forums like they get in real life. E.g. most bw actors.

Using gay to mock Salman was quite clear even if one gives 100s of excuses.

Bhai if you don't like gay, seedha bol do. But don't act so high and above others and mock them .

I also don't like trans people and I am clear about it. Drama to nai karta to look cool on forum

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Looks like, salman is tired of pushing his relative & friend's kids in bollywood, He want to secure his own future now. Interesting step if it's true.

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

When some liberal leftist gets exposed on forums like they get in real life. E.g. most bw actors.

Using gay to mock Salman was quite clear even if one gives 100s of excuses.

Bhai if you don't like gay, seedha bol do. But don't act so high and above others and mock them .

I also don't like trans people and I am clear about it. Drama to nai karta to look cool on forum

They were never liberal leftist to begin with .. There is a whole other angle to it .. They just use it as per convenience to get away with all the shitty things they say about India .. They are actually anti-national ( assuming they are Indian citizens ) elements masquerading as liberal leftist .. They are Swara Bhaskars of the forum .. The mask eventually falls off no matter how hard they try to hold on to it .. 😁

You should have seen the meltdown when Kangana said all those things against Pakistan .. Perfect 'Dharam Sankat' situation for the fake liberal leftists.. Kangana to them was always a beacon of crazed feminism but when she said those things against Pakistan it deeply hurt their anti national sentiments .. It was a sight to behold .. 💥

Deadinside thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

They were never liberal leftist to begin with .. There is a whole other angle to it .. They just use it as per convenience to get away with all the shitty things they say about India .. They are actually anti-national ( assuming they are Indian citizens ) elements masquerading as liberal leftist .. They are Swara Bhaskars of the forum .. The mask eventually falls off no matter how hard they try to hold on to it .. 😁

You should have seen the meltdown when Kangana said all those things against Pakistan .. Perfect 'Dharam Sankat' situation for the fake liberal leftists.. Kangana to them was always a beacon of crazed feminism but when she said those things against Pakistan it deeply hurt their anti national sentiments .. It was a sight to behold .. 💥

Woaahh! So many truth in a single post! Hajmola do bhai sath main digest karne. lol.
Deadinside thumbnail

To be honest, i've noticed it as well. My explaination skill is not that great though. But, yeah , i do agree with provoking's point.

Chameliii thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

Oh i am sure you do with open arms and double hearts ..

The only problem though , Salman isn't gay / haven't come out and the thread is about him having a baby .. So, how did his sexuality figure into this thread ? ..oh wait , you made sure that it did .. 😁 or double LMAO ..

Your roasting skills are lit😂😂😂

It's imp to show someone their aukaat.one cannot get away with their homophobic comment.