Frequent Posters

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Chalo khair.. after this all this shadi speculations will be RIP

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Adoption is a beautiful and noble cause but most of the cases the kid grow up and start looking for their real parents..

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Having children is a selfish need. I don't care how the child got here, as long as the parent is 110% committed to give the child the best life possible, fill with love and care... I have no complains.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is definitely a false news though. The reason why Salman doesnt want to marry does not go away if he gets a kid and starts a family this way. So if he is not doing the first one, I am not sure how this can be true.

Dumb articleπŸ˜†

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

if this news is true he can finally be a dad

Rani was saying on BB she wanted him to be a dad directly no shaadi

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

I already saw this one coming , didnt i ? πŸ˜‚

This is the lamest excuse homophobic people use when they are caught red handed .. The whole " i just made a statement , how is it wrong ? " is just πŸ˜„ ..

It is so bloody apparent to everybody here as to what exactly you were going for .. Noticed you were handing out advises to Kangoli in another thread on how to be sly while attacking , taken a leaf out of your own book , haven't you ? ..😁 .. Lots to learn still i suppose .. Not sly enough .. 😜

Lmao.

I fully support Salman if he's gay. ❀️

Oh you noticed? Good. 😁

MrsLima thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhosTheFool

Karan Kapoor was fineeee. Had a bit of James Dean vibe to him.

Sadly inherited the aging waala genes from the Kapoors.

and it didn't help that he was half white. as we all know the YT age like milk.

MrsLima thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninny

I don't understand how people don't find surrogacy problematic. You literally are renting someone's body for nine months and once they make you a baby you take it away from them. It is just like going to a factory and asking someone "hey here is my sprem please manufacture a child for me". Now someone would say it is consensual but then so is prostitution. You never know someone's reason for agreeing to rent their womb. What is the obsession with having your own child when you can adopt an underprivileged kid.

I don't see the problem in it. If I as a woman can not carry my children due to medical reasons but have healthy eggs and and want biological children, best believe I will go that route. And when ones own egg is used with say partners spouse than the surrogate is nothing more than the carrier or "oven" so to speak, with no biological linkage to child, doing what's agreed and contracted in. If people are doing it for vanity reasons, or the easy way out in a culture that requires people to get married before having kids, and they dont want to due to sexuality, non commitment or whatever then it becomes problematic.

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

this is very good news...if true... good luck sallu..

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MrsLima

I don't see the problem in it. If I as a woman can not carry my children due to medical reasons but have healthy eggs and and want biological children, best believe I will go that route. And when ones own egg is used with say partners spouse than the surrogate is nothing more than the carrier or "oven" so to speak, with no biological linkage to child, doing what's agreed and contracted in. If people are doing it for vanity reasons, or the easy way out in a culture that requires people to get married before having kids, and they dont want to due to sexuality, non commitment or whatever then it becomes problematic.

The problem is looking at a human being as an "oven" or a child making factory.Whatever the reason may be behind a person agreeing to be a surrogate I find it unethical. Also I don't think a person who is well settled in their lives and have enough money to pay their bills would ever agree to do it,especially for a stranger.Pregnancy is a long process and one may suffer health complications, hormonal changes etc. I don't mind sperm or egg donation but renting someone's womb is exploitation. I don't understand why people can't adopt. What is this obsession with "Mera khoon"