Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1075210 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Jokes apart it was only param Poojyaneey Baba Ji who made Rahul-Gaurav, Rohan, Yo Bro explode. But for him, Gaurav and Rahul would have exited the show retaining their shaant Mauni Baba images intact...😛

Exactly if any thing Gaurav and Rahul should be indebted to Baba for making them survive for so long.

And Kolly honey and Shax Baby you guy are so right. BB at the moment is making me so mad. I have hardly watched any episodes since Mona ki shaadi I don't feel like watching BB at all since Om Ji left.

Last episode I had watched was Mona's bf entering and even to finish that episode I had to literally sturggle to watch it fully without getting distracted every 5 mins. 🤢
1075210 thumbnail
*Oops I just realised in my last post I meant Kolly honey and *Ruchi* Baby not Shaz baby my bad! Mere se galti se mistake ho gaya. 😔

Ever since Baba left, my mind hasn't been working well hope you guys will understand. 😭
KollyBollyTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gajalove

*Oops I just realised in my last post I meant Kolly honey and *Ruchi* Baby notShaz baby my bad! Mere se galti se mistake ho gaya.😔

Ever since Baba left, my mind hasn't been working well hope you guys will understand.😭

Koi nahi Gaja ...Its ok

Yahan Baba ke jaane ke baad logon ka sukh,chain laapata hai bas apne ghar ka pata nahi bhule ,itanihi khairiyat hai 😭
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ever wondered how Editing team of Bigg Boss operates and their challenges? 😊
This could be my last fun take for the season, unless something crazy happens in last two days!

Had good fun smiling and laughing with you all...Keep smiling and stay cheerful!😛

Hope this one makes you laugh / smile:

Warm regards!

Cruise...👏
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

*Oops I just realised in my last post I meant Kolly honey and *Ruchi* Baby not Shaz baby my bad! Mere se galti se mistake ho gaya. 😔

Ever since Baba left, my mind hasn't been working well hope you guys will understand. 😭

😆 Ko baat nahin hota hain hota hain.Baby bi toh hum bhi haina😛😳Baba ke bicharne ke baad hum sabka dimaagi santolan bighaar chuke hain 😭Oh how I miss seeing my Baba's naughty naughty harkatein.😭Final pe ajayenge na woh,zabardast performance dene?😛😳
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

@bold 👏 wont mind at all if he doesn't host..😃

Babaji can host for free..😳 our Babaji is very dayalu..

That is the greatness of our Baba ji,paiso ke bina hi the greatest of greatest kaam kardete hain⭐️
1020442 thumbnail
Only charm for finale left for me is the faint probability of the happening of Royal Dangal (Swami ji & Bhakts , Salman , Shera , Mukesh Jain , Atul Kapoor , Zorawar , Manu , Manveer etc. and hurling MC , BC and ofc the dreaded one...P-Bombs)
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

😆 Ko baat nahin hota hain hota hain.Baby bi toh hum bhi haina😛😳Baba ke bicharne ke baad hum sabka dimaagi santolan bighaar chuke hain 😭Oh how I miss seeing my Baba's naughty naughty harkatein.😭Final pe ajayenge na woh,zabardast performance dene?😛😳

Shaz Baby more than his naught harkatein i miss his cutie pie dance moves 😭

Kitne enthusiastically he used to dance. After Mona Lisa he was the only one who used to give a shit about BB morning wake up dance alarm and this is what he gets in return! 🤢

This song is dedicated to my pyaare Baba and his other female Baba bhakts especially my spice girls (Ruchi Baby and Shaz Baby. Sing along girls and lets shed some tears in his memory). 😭

Tu safar mera
Hai tu hi meri manzil
Tere bina guzara
Ae dil hai mushkil

Tu mera khuda
Tu hi duaa main shaamil
Tere bina guzara
Ae dil hai mushkil

Edited by gajalove - 7 years ago
1075210 thumbnail
One more song this time from the 90's for all the 90's kid. This song is from Raja and I absolutely Love Madhuri was listening to it and reminded me of Baba. 😭

Kisi din banugi mai BABA ki rani
Zaraa phir se kahanaa
Badi dilarubaa hai ye saari kahaani
Zaraa phir se kahanaa

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZwJs1YQ-Wk[/YOUTUBE]

If the above link is not attached please attach it someone! 😭 For some strange reason I can't attach any pic/gif/youtubelinks!

But you get the feel right!
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Shaz Baby more than his naught harkatein i miss his cutie pie dance movies 😭

Kitna enthusiastically he used to dance. After Mona Lisa he was the only one who used to give a shit about BB morning wake up dance alarm and this is what he gets in return! 🤢

This song is dedicated to my pyaare Baba and his other female Baba bhakts especially my spice girls (Ruchi Baby and Shaz Baby. Sing along girls and lets shed some tears in his memory). 😭

Tu safar mera
Hai tu hi meri manzil
Tere bina guzara
Ae dil hai mushkil

Tu mera khuda
Tu hi duaa main shaamil
Tere bina guzara
Ae dil hai mushkil

Arey meri jaan sachme rula diya 😭Thanks for the song babe🤗

Even I miss baba ji's dance moves the most.Kya enthusiasm or energy ke saath nachte the Baba👏He's level of enthusiasm used to put all the so called young blood in the house to shame.Baba tasks bhi kitne shiddat aur tashaan ke saath karte the👏⭐️He's energy levels were always pumping and raring to go.I can't imagine myself getting to his age and having such levels of stamina👏⭐️ wow just wow,the man really is something else.😎

I'm going to miss all my fellow great Baba bhakts here😭You,Ruks,Cruiser,Gaya,Kaps,Kolly and everyone else at Swami army and of course ISA our main man⭐️if it wasn't for him giving us this thread to express our love for baba ji the great,we would never had such fun times⭐️