Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

what does gaaliyan mean, MAIN?

mujhe jitna pata hai punjubi and Hindi alag language hai...
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Btw Hindi and Punjabi dono first language nahi hai... but agar Hindi gaaliyan aati hai then Hindi ki simple sentence bhi aati hi hogi... unless someone's vocab is only limited to gaaliyan...
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
LMAO.. yes she is fake if that makes "other fandom" happy, she was always fake from starting anyway. How many times happen in your daily life that you couldn't articulate in your first language and had to ask to come again or sometimes you just comprehend thing into complete different meaning even when words couldn't be more clearer ? She indeed goofed up - So what ? I think it was funny .. she looked silly. 😆 SRK - rightly trolled her, i would've too.

And wouldn't that be more fake in doing thing which she is not comfortable in. She could've tried it - Sure! but not trying it doesn't make her fake either.
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desicrowd

Btw Hindi and Punjabi dono first language nahi hai... but agar Hindi gaaliyan aati hai then Hindi ki simple sentence bhi aati hi hogi... unless someone's vocab is only limited to gaaliyan...

re bhai usko Hindi Mai nehi Punjabi Mai bat karneko kahi thi..
847721 thumbnail
Yaar it was damn fake...
I had studied in english...i write for english magazine...i write english novels and infact i had stayed in london for 4 years but that doesnt mean i dont know hindi...
I am punjabi and i can speak all 3 langs infact in london itself there are many ppl who speaks hindi and punjabi so well even though they are born and bought up there...
Its called fakeness which bani showed yesterday
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: therandomgirl

Yaar it was damn fake...
I had studied in english...i write for english magazine...i write english novels and infact i had stayed in london for 4 years but that doesnt mean i dont know hindi...
I am punjabi and i can speak all 3 langs infact in london itself there are many ppl who speaks hindi and punjabi so well even though they are born and bought up there...
Its called fakeness which bani showed yesterday

nice to hear u . U knows fluently all language. But apke sath ap aur kisika compare kyu kar rahi Ho ? Apka situation and bani ka situation shahed ek nehi hai... World pe aise corero log hai Jo apne mother language se bat nehi kar sakte hai .. . To har koyi fake Ho geya ?
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: No2Pencil

LMAO.. yes she is fake if that makes "other fandom" happy, she was always fake from starting anyway. How many times happen in your daily life that you couldn't articulate in your first language and had to ask to come again or sometimes you just comprehend thing into complete different meaning even when words couldn't be more clearer ? She indeed goofed up - So what ? I think it was funny .. she looked silly. 😆 SRK - rightly trolled her, i would've too.

And wouldn't that be more fake in doing thing which she is not comfortable in. She could've tried it - Sure! but not trying it doesn't make her fake either.

@Red
I know right! I loved the part when SRK trolled her. It was hilarious😆
panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@BB10
Since you are not going to believe me.
And I am not interested in sounding cocky.

Here go have a look:

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/mother_tongue

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_language

I have spent a lot of time to pull out this.
I have seen that everywhere Bani has declared her Mother Tongue as Punjabi and not English.

This is Supreme courts interpretation of mother tongue.
Question No.(i): "What does Mother tongue mean? If it referred to as the language in which the child is comfortable with, then who will decide the same?". As this question is referred to us in context of our Constitution, we have to answer this question by interpreting the expression "mother tongue" as used in the Constitution. We must not forget that the Constitution is not just an ordinary Act which the court has to interpret for the purpose of declaring the law, but is a mechanism under which the laws are to be made. As Kania C.J. observed in A.K. Gopalan v. State of Madras (AIR 1950 SC

A mere reading of Article 350A of the Constitution would show that it casts a duty on every State and every local authority within the State to provide adequate facilities for instruction in the mother tongue at the primary stage of education to children belonging to linguistic minority groups. Hence, the expression mother tongue' in Article 350A means the mother tongue of the linguistic minority group in a particular State and this would obviously mean the language of that particular linguistic minority group.

Mother tongue in the context of the Constitution would, therefore, mean the language of the linguistic minority in a State and it is the parent or the guardian of the child who will decide what the mother tongue of child is. The Constitution nowhere provides that mother tongue is the language which the child is comfortable with, and while this meaning of "mother tongue" may be a possible meaning of the expression', this is not the meaning of mother tongue in Article 350A of the Constitution or in any other provision of the Constitution and hence we cannot either expand the power of the State or restrict a fundamental right by saying that mother tongue is the language which the child is comfortable with.

Edited by panacea - 7 years ago
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: panacea

@BB10
Since you are not going to believe me.
And I am not interested in sounding cocky.

Here go have a look:

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/mother_tongue

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_language

I have spent a lot of time to pull out this.
I have seen that everywhere Bani has declared her Mother Tongue as Punjabi and not English.

This is Supreme courts interpretation of mother tongue.
Question No.(i): "What does Mother tongue mean? If it referred to as the language in which the child is comfortable with, then who will decide the same?". As this question is referred to us in context of our Constitution, we have to answer this question by interpreting the expression "mother tongue" as used in the Constitution. We must not forget that the Constitution is not just an ordinary Act which the court has to interpret for the purpose of declaring the law, but is a mechanism under which the laws are to be made. As Kania C.J. observed in A.K. Gopalan v. State of Madras (AIR 1950 SC

A mere reading of Article 350A of the Constitution would show that it casts a duty on every State and every local authority within the State to provide adequate facilities for instruction in the mother tongue at the primary stage of education to children belonging to linguistic minority groups. Hence, the expression mother tongue' in Article 350A means the mother tongue of the linguistic minority group in a particular State and this would obviously mean the language of that particular linguistic minority group.

Mother tongue in the context of the Constitution would, therefore, mean the language of the linguistic minority in a State and it is the parent or the guardian of the child who will decide what the mother tongue of child is. The Constitution nowhere provides that mother tongue is the language which the child is comfortable with, and while this meaning of "mother tongue" may be a possible meaning of the expression', this is not the meaning of mother tongue in Article 350A of the Constitution or in any other provision of the Constitution and hence we cannot either expand the power of the State or restrict a fundamental right by saying that mother tongue is the language which the child is comfortable with.

I appreciate the effort.
Keeping legal jargon aside, which states the same meaning of mother tongue.
The contention was whether mother tongue and first language are different.
Which they are not.
I still do not understand why are you trying so hard to refute that?
We refer to the Oxford dictionary for a reason, not go look up what the court of law says (which I accept, because the contention wasn't the meaning of the word-mother tongue).

And it isn't Bani J vs State... here.

panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

I appreciate the effort.
Keeping legal jargon aside, which states the same meaning of mother tongue.
The contention was whether mother tongue and first language are different.
Which they are not.
I still do not understand why are you trying so hard to refute that?
We refer to the Oxford dictionary for a reason, not go look up what the court of law says (which I accept, because the contention wasn't the meaning of the word-mother tongue).

And it isn't Bani J vs State... here.

First language is what you are familiarr with.It may be your mother tongue but NEED not be your mother tongue.
That is the difference.
If my parents are Bengali and I live in Punjab and speak Punjabi from Day one my MT will be Bengali though my First language will be Punjabi.
If my parents are Punjabi and I speak Punjabi fluently, then my MT and First language is Punjabi.
Hope I have cleared this.Let me close this.