Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Debamalya

In Roadies audition she was made fun of for speaking in fake accent & wrong grammatical English. Nothing changed till then, she remains fake but pushed by Endemol.

Haven't seen Roadies but she does come across as a wannabe...
IloveJeannie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cheema22

guys she is sikh and born in punjab, and she attended vivek high school till 7th standard so i dont think that she dont know punjabi language. but the thing is that she said her first language is English or we can say her mother tongue but its not possible that she belongs to a sikh family, attended a school till 7th class in mohali and don't know punjabi... just a bullshit..she just got a lot of attitude and ego problem. she always wants to show that she was studied from woodstock school and all the time she try show people how cool she is, thats the real problem she have. And the thing she said yesterday that her first language is english is just shows that she feel shame of saying punjabi her first language. And thats why SRK said that you are from england.

And shame on everyone who is living in india and dont even speak our national language and mother tongue properly. its good to learn new languages but i dont understand what problem we have in learning hindi or any indian language if we dont know it.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

well said. She is head to toe fake. We can understand the people in metros speak English more than any other language, but whenever someone ask or speak with me our first/mother tongue I always speak in Hindi and feel proud of it.
I don't want to start a debate here, but being a North Indian traveled across India, I have experienced that people in south or other part of India respect their mother tongue more than us and we should learn from them.
Edited by IloveJeannie - 7 years ago
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: denver_diva

Ek achha tameezaard insaan bhi real ho sakta hai. Jiske dil me accha hai uski zaban pe bhi achha hai - wo real hona make sense karta hai. Agar dil me bura hai and zaban pe bhi bura aaya to aise real insaan ki value is the same as 1000 ka note..So Bani is like a useless 1000 ka note

This!

I really, really dont understand this 'real' tag of Bani.

So if a person curses most of the time, is generally rude and pushes away people trying to be nice to her - that is called REAL.
"I like her/him because he/she is so real"
"At least he/she is not fake"
"Jo dil mein wohi muh pe"

And if a person isnt all of the above then :
"He/She is so fake"
"He/She is so boring"
Is that reality good??

By all means, support Bani. But, dont give justifications like 'she is real' for her behavior.
I find that...fake.
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: denver_diva

This was a fun task and they wanted to make it sound funny.SRK wasnt interviewing them for a translation job so they didnt have to be perfect. Bani has been speaking in Hindi for 3 months in BBhouse. All she had to do was speak one more sentence here. So with her nakhra of not even trying to speak in Hindi/Punjabi, she ended up making a fool of herself.

Moreover, Bani has left school 10-12 years ago and has been in the Industry where they only speak Hindi (Yes on Roadies Hindi is mandatory) 10-12 years is more than enough time to learn Hindi in this Industry.
Well even Katrina Kaif (born and raised in England) doesnt try to show that English is her first lang.
I dont know what prefession you are in, but Bani has been anchoring on MTV Inida in Hindi !
She was not asked to write an essay in Hindi which was to be graded.She only had to translate one line.
BTW, She made a mockery of herself again because she couldnt translate to eng without correction😳

not Hindi , usse Punjabi Mai bat karna hotha...
954014 thumbnail
she's not even articulate in her first language.. its hilarious because her english isn't even that good

sometimes i wonder if her fandom are trolling her ..

she swears like a sailor and acts rude AF - hey she's just being herself

she acts violent and belligerent - just being herself, at least she's not pretending to not be herself

lives in India, went to school there and works in Indian language shows, pretends to not know basic Hindi/Punjabi words - hey that's because she's being real, she really doesn't know these basic words (are they saying she's an extremely slow learner and doesn't have much going in the upstairs area?)
desicrowd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

she's not even articulate in her first language.. its hilarious because her english isn't even that good

sometimes i wonder if her fandom are trolling her ..

she swears like a sailor and acts rude AF - hey she's just being herself

she acts violent and belligerent - just being herself, at least she's not pretending to not be herself

lives in India, went to school there and works in Indian language shows, pretends to not know basic Hindi/Punjabi words - hey that's because she's being real, she really doesn't know these basic words (are they saying she's an extremely slow learner and doesn't have much going in the upstairs area?)

Hindi mein chun chun ke gaaliyan deti hai just don't ask her to translate those in Englisss... πŸ˜†
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I repeat again , everyone should know mother language properly... But har kisike situation ak jaise nehi hote hai... And isme bahat Bari bat bhi nehi hai... Puri world Mai is taraki bohot sari family hai where somehow situation ke dauran log uski khudka mother language se bat nehi karte hai ... To agar iyea bani ne kiya to bani galad hogeyi ? Bani uska comfort zone choose kiya , isme galat Keya hai ? Iska matlab bani Punjabi jante nehi hai iyea bat bhi nehi hai ... Woh Punjabi Mai ek scripted interview Diya... But Kisi nayi line karna shahed uske liye tough thi... Isiliye kaha English is his first language... In general sense not dictionary wise hum first language KO hamare daily using language sense se mante hai ... And at least koyi language galad tarikese bolnese waja mat bolna iyea respect show karneki ek tarika hai.. Bani drama nehi kiya , isme. Directly woh man Mai Jo hai wohi kaha...

And translation Ki bat... Har kisike translation karne Ki tarika. ek nehi hote... Bani dhandha ko job kahaband sk sir business kaha... Ekdom ek jaisi translation kisiki bhi nehi hoga... This is not any examination... Accuracy is not prioritizing here...

Reality, honesty Ki bat jaha PE hai as a fan bani mujhe iyea quality najar Ana bahat Bari bat nehi hai... Fans hamesha uski acchai dhundenge ... Agar fans KO galat lagta to woh topics avoid karte ... But logically ek silly matter ko bina waja khichna shahed correct nehi hai... iyeahi proved hoti hai bani is in now top position Mai hai... Jab log ek makaum per poch jate hai to uska hatters honge iyeahi natural and uski har choti choti bat illogically issue bhi honge ... It is normal...

But saach Mai kalke language issue saach Mai itni Bari cheese nehi thi...

Edited by opsora2090 - 7 years ago
954014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desicrowd

Hindi mein chun chun ke gaaliyan deti hai just don't ask her to translate those in Englisss... πŸ˜†

what does gaaliyan mean, MAIN?
desicrowd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

what does gaaliyan mean, MAIN?

Cuss words...
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Lagda mere comments bade pasand aa rahe ne 😳