Frequent Posters

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

disgusting
dsst/
adjective
arousing revulsion or strong indignation.
synonyms: revolting, repellent, repulsive, sickening, nauseating, nauseous, stomach-churning, stomach-turning, off-putting, unpalatable, unappetizing, uninviting, unsavoury, distasteful, foul, nasty, obnoxious, odious; vomitous; informalyucky, icky, gross, sick-making, gut-churning; informalgrotty; archaicdisgustful
"Kirsty complained that the food was disgusting"
offensive, appalling, outrageous, objectionable, displeasing, shocking, horrifying, scandalous, monstrous, unspeakable, shameless, shameful, vulgar, gross, vile, wicked, odious, heinous, abhorrent, loathsome, obnoxious, detestable, hateful, sickening, contemptible, despicable, deplorable, abominable, execrable;
unforgivable, unpardonable, inexcusable, intolerable, insupportable, beyond the pale;
informalhorrid, ghastly, sick, God-awful;
informalbeastly;
archaicdisgustful, loathly, scurvy;
rareegregious, exceptionable
"I find your racism absolutely disgusting"

^ Ye lo!
Kya roz same word wale topic. Variety is the spice of life!

Bhai mera toh yeh pehla topic hai,aise heading wale topics mein Meherbaan ne mahaarat haasil ki hai ๐Ÿ˜› .
And jo mujhe laga woh maine kaha and I think I have all the rights to say as it's a public forum ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

disgusting
dsst/
adjective
arousing revulsion or strong indignation.
synonyms: revolting, repellent, repulsive, sickening, nauseating, nauseous, stomach-churning, stomach-turning, off-putting, unpalatable, unappetizing, uninviting, unsavoury, distasteful, foul, nasty, obnoxious, odious; vomitous; informalyucky, icky, gross, sick-making, gut-churning; informalgrotty; archaicdisgustful
"Kirsty complained that the food was disgusting"
offensive, appalling, outrageous, objectionable, displeasing, shocking, horrifying, scandalous, monstrous, unspeakable, shameless, shameful, vulgar, gross, vile, wicked, odious, heinous, abhorrent, loathsome, obnoxious, detestable, hateful, sickening, contemptible, despicable, deplorable, abominable, execrable;
unforgivable, unpardonable, inexcusable, intolerable, insupportable, beyond the pale;
informalhorrid, ghastly, sick, God-awful;
informalbeastly;
archaicdisgustful, loathly, scurvy;
rareegregious, exceptionable
"I find your racism absolutely disgusting"

^ Ye lo!
Kya roz same word wale topic. Variety is the spice of life!

Thanks dude. Will come in handy next time Bani does something "disgusting". ๐Ÿ˜›
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
she wasn't instigating Priyanka. First she told her what she did and said to everyone was wrong and that Lopa wasn't right in saying those things back either. Then Bani only said that it was awesome how she can let her kids be around them right after having such a bad fight and had it been her she didn't think she could do that.

I think that u r making a mountain out of mole hill. It was just a simple conversation

Let it be
803161 thumbnail
Ghatiya soch Bani ke alawa kisi ki bhi nahin ho sakti ๐Ÿ‘
Hats off to the fixed winner of BB10
suzycrxn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

For some strange reason at that point i found pri better than bani. Seriously. ๐Ÿคข

bani n pri r giving tough competition to each other in terms of cheapness๐Ÿ˜•
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

I found it very disgusting jab bani ne pj se kaha ki abhi inn logon ki aapse ladai huyi hai aur abhi yeh aapke bachchon se mil rahe jaise kuch hua hi nahi. Agar main hoti toh kehti don't even touch my kids

Bhai ladai maa se hui hai bachchon se nahi.Even my parents were like what is she saying?? ๐Ÿคข

already posted it before

from what i heard bani said "awesome that you guys were able to patch up"
if i fought with someone that bad i wouldnt even let that person touch my kids

in a way she was appreciating priyanka for letting loopa meet her kids

Edited by ayaan786 - 7 years ago
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sugmini

bani n pri r giving tough competition to each other in terms of cheapness๐Ÿ˜•

i just hate to say this but pri was much better today.๐Ÿคข
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
M proud of Lopa as she has good upbringing... that's what our parents teach us whatever be the fight between adults do not bring kids in between... I am proud of Lopa and even Priyanka to keep their issues aside and behave like matured human beings in front of the kids...
Bani and her venomous thought process, she is Lopssessed (Lopa obssessed)... ๐Ÿ˜†...
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

Some ppl n there hatred for Bani.

nacho ko kyu beech mei laana ?๐Ÿ˜• kids are innocnet and they don't know anything about what life,relations and hatred are๐Ÿ˜• I don't think it's the best way to teach children's the definition of fight and difference as such small age . It could have bad effect on them๐Ÿ˜•
Mummy ki ladai Mei baache kyu beech mei aaye
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: desicrowd

M proud of Lopa as she has good upbringing... that's what our parents teach us whatever be the fight between adults do not bring kids in between... I am proud of Lopa and even Priyanka to keep their issues aside and behave like matured human beings in front of the kids...
Bani and her venomous thought process, she is Lopssessed (Lopa obssessed)... ๐Ÿ˜†...

i dont know its a matter of perspective cant label anyone wrong here

im maybe more similar with bani in this case

if someone said horrible things to me and i absolutely cant stand that person
then i wouldnt allow that person to come near my kids

but thats just me

and bani was even appreciating priyanaka that it was nice of her to let loopa meet the kids

and btw this obssesion thing is going on both ways and you know it
yesterday bani had nothing to do with the fight but still loopa was talking about her "inssaniyat"

lets admit it these girls love to talk about each other
Edited by ayaan786 - 7 years ago