Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: pluviophile.

And Lopa was so happy and nice towards the kids after the whole fight! I loved that hug part especially! ❤️

exactly im so happy she put aside her fight n diff n mingled with the kids. 😳
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly. Atleast Pee jaisi hai mooh par toh hai. Bani is so venomous behind everyone's back. 🤢
MindIt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
People like Bani are so blind with the venom of their hatred that they even bring kids into picture. Pathetic just to win a silly reality show, she stoops so low to even get kids involved. Nagin jaisa zeher Bhara hai Bani mein..
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah i agree!!! Involving kids for no reason, she id pathetic 🤢
panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bani is consumed in her hatred for Lopa.
She cannot believe that Lopa and Priyanka behaved as normal human beings without a tinge of hatred inspite of the massive showdown.
Now she wants to incite Priyanka to maintain her dislike for Lopa.
She outwardly looks calm and composed but within, she is nurturing hatred for Lopa as she knows she is the closest competitor.

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol...I thought it wld be abt the disgusting comments exchanged by Lopa and PJ during their fight. But should have known better.

And what bani said was right. Many of us wld feel that way, at least as bani said not just a few hours after such a horribly ugly fight. Bani in fact exposed the hypocrisy. And we have seen dat bani does not just covinienrly forget horrid things that r told to her. Case in example Om g and also she has been keeping her distance from the HMs who pounced on her during the whole video clipping fiasco. Normally people would take a few days from recovering and hobnobbing with ppl who have spoken such rotten things.
951405 thumbnail
Pathetic Disgusting Bani. Sucks so much. Kick this overrated non entertaining flop out of the show.

Why bring kids into the matter at hand?? Cheap Loser always thinking negative!
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mcvra

bani said it for manu and manveer not for lopa..also pj's children called lopa to meet with them..

Yes saw the kids wanted to meet Lopa - I think it is something which the show makers asked them to do else why ask specifically for Lopa?? Not even the kids are left alone!

I missed Bani's comment on manu/manveer - I watched BB10 today in mute😆

IFrozenl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

Pehle kisne kaha hai sabko pata hai. Even the red sweatshirt kid behaviour t😕owards Priyanka showed it.

@bold

Pehle kaha ho yah retaliation mein, that doesn't mean Lopa would be given a free pass.
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: panacea

Bani is consumed in her hatred for Lopa.

She cannot believe that Lopa and Priyanka behaved as normal human beings without a tinge of hatred inspite of the massive showdown.
Now she wants to incite Priyanka to maintain her dislike for Lopa.
She outwardly looks calm and composed but within, she is nurturing hatred for Lopa as she knows she is the closest competitor.

She's literally obsessed with Lopa. 😆