Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
thanks for the pm! lovely update
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
thx 4 adding arya pic in the arya scene.Maya looks pretty in the pic.Maya wearing green saree n arjun getting mesmerized by her beauty was lovely.maya thinks that she is not as pretty as saanjh.how funny.loved arjun giving her confidence about her looks.loved arya scene a lot.edit was good.but in the edit jenni is in yellow salwar kameez.wish u had put a pic where Jenni has worn a green saree
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing update dear...Arjun & Maya get married...waiting for next update!!!
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
thanks 4 adding Maya's green sareepic.it was lovely
Aarathi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for pm...beautiful update...winderful song selection...pictures were also awesome...
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update dear
Liked it !!
Thanks for the pm!
:))
taahir004 thumbnail
Fantastic Chapters

Maya and Arjun are now married
Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice Story update
Lovely it update dear
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

interesting update
with twist...
everyone have someone in their mind...
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Part 6
The background song in Arjun & Maya's wedding is

Sajna ke ghar tu jaayegi
Yaad humhe teri aayegi
Jaake Piya ke des mein
Na hamko bhulaana
Aankh baabul teri kyon bar aayi
Betiya toh hoti hai parayi
Aankh baabul teri kyon bar aayi
Betiya toh hoti hai parayi
Abb rahegi yeh saiyaan ji ke saath
ZKe dhol bajaao ji
Meri banno ki aayegi baraat
Ke dhol bajaao ji
Meri laaddo ki aayegi baraat
Ke dhol bajaao ji

The wedding is complete. Arjun goes to his room. He sees the room & the cot is decorated with flowers but does not find Maya on the cot. Maya is standing on the balcony. Arjun goes to the balcony and finds Maya in her usual dress.

Arjun: At this point, when I see you with this dress, I feel that I have done injustice to you.
Maya: I am sorry. I don't want to hurt you but I can't help it. I have been wearing the clothes which Saanjh has been removing after using them. But I won't be able to carry this burden.
Arjun: I can understand your condition & the state of mind. I also know that even you understand my condition very well. After reading that letter, my life was filled with darkness. I could see only one light & that is you. You have saved me from drowning. The one who saves others from drowning is great.
Maya: The one who forgives is also great. You could have forgiven her & waited for her.
Arjun: I forgive her. I don't have any hatred towards her but please tell me the good reason that I should have waited for her. She was telling me that she won't go for modeling but she has been doing these things behind my back. I only knew about her pics in the cover magazine. Any relationship has to begin with openness and honesty. Had she told me even once about her aspiration about modeling. I wouldn't have stopped her though I have been against it.
Maya: You loved Saanjh a lot. But just because of one incident, she became your past. Then what should be my relationship with you in our sudden marriage?
Arjun: Just as I trust you, I expect you to trust me the same way. Otherwise, we wouldn't have got married. My mangalsutra wouldn't have been around your neck.
Maya: Without asking any question, will you listen to me?
Arjun: Tell me.
Maya: As long as Saanjh is the reason for our relationship, we can live as good friends. Marriage is the union of two minds before the physical union.
Arjun: Yes, you are right. Today, I need a friend more than the wife. Whenever you consider me more than a friend, you can bring your hand forward. I will wait for that day.
The next day
Arjun puts Saanjh's photo frame inside his drawer in the office & goes home. Maya prepares tea & brings it to Arjun's room.
Arjun: Thanks a lot.
Maya: Can I take a book from your shelf?
Arjun: Sure. You can take any of them.
Maya takes out a book but sees I love you Saanjh. Maya is about to keep that book back on the shelf. Arjun sees that. He said, "Maya, give me that book."
Maya gives to. Arjun tears that page and gives the book to Maya.
He said, "It is a good book. Please read it for sure."
Maya smiles.
The next day, Maya prepares the tea & gets it for Arjun. Arjun sees Maya in different looks and is surprised to see her hair.
He said, "I never knew that your hair is so long and beautiful."
Ayaan comes in. He said, "Yes, you are right. How will we even know if she locks her hair like she does to herself? Our cook says that whenever oil is needed for the vegetables, my sister-in-law's oily hair comes handy.
Arjun laughs and makes gestures to Ayaan to stop it.
Maya: Forget about my hair. You comb your hair properly as today is your first day at work.
Ayaan: Of course, I will. For God's sake leave your hair open for some time. It will give an inspiration to Big B & you will get to see how romantic he will become.
Arjun blushes.
Ayaan: Fine, we will speak later.
He goes to the dressing room.
Arjun puts Maya's one part of the hair in front and said, "I like your open hair."
Maya blushes.
Arjun leaves for the office.
Ayaan comes to Maya. He said, "Your name should come on the Guinness book of records."
Maya laughs: why?
Ayaan: Because you are the first beautiful woman who is hell-bent on making yourself ugly. You don't look like a bride in this dress. You need to spend time on your looks as much as making the house and room beautiful. You start wearing nice sarees & dresses, look hot and sexy. And for God's sake don't hide your lovely eyes with that specs. If you still find something is lacking, start wearing bangles to your hands, anklets to your ankles and keys struck to your waist. If bro sees you like that then where will he go?
At the office, Arjun is in a business call.
Arjun introduces Ayaan to everyone. He tells the manager, "Today is my brother's first day. You tell him what to do. Get some files."
The manager goes to his cabin to get the files.
Arjun sees Ayaan smiling & asks him the same.
Ayaan: I was thinking that just as you are balanced in your business life & able to visualize the market, how much more you will enjoy life even if you were half of it in your personal life.
Arjun: Start your work.
Maya is organizing the things at home. She climbs on the stool to clean the ceiling fan.

Arjun comes home and sees Maya. He gets amazed at her makeover and gets mesmerized by her beauty. The stool is about to fall. Arjun carries & saves her on time.

Both share an eyelock.

Edited by kavsy - 6 years ago