Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
arjun is flirting with saanjh out of love.cute.arjun giving saanjh flowers n letter as per her wish n saanjh's dream were romantic.dream song was described beautifully.Saanjh has started modelling n samay is d photographer.cool.Arjun proposed Saanjh.so fast.Arjun has reached her house with d proposal n prem thinks that its 4 maya.maya n prem will b shocked n sad if they come to know that its 4 saanjh.i also feel sad
Edited by jasminerahul - 6 years ago
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice character sketch
Looking forward to reading more
Superb pictures
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
NIce CS
Looking forward to reading more
Nice pictures :)
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update thanks for pm
taahir004 thumbnail
Beautiful Part

Maya imagining Arjun was beautiful and romantic
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Part 4
Suman and Dadi are happy to see Maya's new looks. Prem had taken out her spectacles. Arjun and Ayan come to Mathur House. All of them sit on the sofa.
Prem: Maya, get the snacks for the guests.
Maya: Sure.
She goes to the kitchen to get the snacks.
Arjun: I have come here for the personal reason.
Prem: That is really great. Please proceed.
Arjun: I don't have elders at my house. I have lost my parents at a very early age. I have a younger brother who can speak if you give permission.
Prem: Not a problem.
Ayaan: I have come here to ask for Saanjh's hand for my brother Arjun.
Maya overhears the conversation. Everyone in the house are shocked. Saanjh comes out.
Prem: Saanjh, why didn't you tell this to me earlier? If I had known earlier, I would have made all the preparations.
Saanjh: I am sorry, dad. But I know that you will not refuse Ravi.
Prem: That is fine but time is very less.
Arjun: Nothing to worry. We have made the arrangements.
He takes out the engagement ring and slips the ring onto Saanjh's ring finger.
Arjun: From now on, Saanjh is my responsibility.
Prem: From now onwards, never think that you are alone. We are your parents.
Prem then goes to the kitchen & consoles Maya. He said, "I am sorry. I could not fulfill your wish."
Maya: It is fine. I am happy for Saanjh.
The next day, engagement takes place with the rituals.
In the evening, Saanjh & Arjun spend time at the Taj Hotel. Samay comes there. He said, "I have a good news for you. The pictures are too good. It has come to the cover photo."
Saanjh is very happy.
The next day Saanjh comes to Arjun's office. Samay comes there. He said, "Saanjh, you are selected for the modeling."
Saanjh: That is exciting. Arjun, what do you say?
Samay: If you don't mind, can Saanjh work as a model?
Arjun: In my opinion, Saanjh should not go for modeling. But I don't come in her way.
Samay: What are you talking? You should be proud of her.
Arjun: You asked my opinion, I gave it. The rest is upto her & you.
Saanjh: I won't go for modeling.
All of them go home.
The next say, Arjun goes to Mathur House. He sees Maya and asks for Saanjh.
Maya: Saanjh is inside. I will get her.
She goes to Saanjh's room.
Saanjh: I won't be able to go with him to the cinema. I have a severe headache. I think you should go with him instead.
Arjun: I have a tablet. You have the tablet. It will go away.
Saanjh: I don't take tablets. If I take rest, I will be fine.
Arjun takes Maya out. He shows the house where they will be staying after the wedding.
Maya: The house is really beautiful
Arjun: More than BIL & SIL, we are friends. If you are giving any wedding gift, it needs to be special. It will be good is Saanjh gets some maturity, tolerance, & forgiving nature as a gift.
Maya smiles. She said, "I agree that Saanjh is stubborn but she is not bad at heart. Please forgive her for not turning up today."
Arjun: I appreciate your heart. I am keeping the movie date tomorrow. Tell Saanjh to be there at 10:30 a.m.
Maya: Sure.
Arjun drops Maya to her place.
The next day, Saanjh meets Arjun at the cinema hall. Some of the ruffians start teasing Saanjh. They said, "What an item! Come, baby."
Arjun fights them & hands them to the police. Later, Saanjh finds Arjun upset. She asked, "What was the need for you to fight them?"
Arjun: As a would-be husband, it is my duty to protect you. In modeling, you have to wear the short dresses. Seeing this pic, they got cane here. That is why I am against this field.
Saanjh: Fine, I won't go for modeling.
Arjun & Saanjh go to the Mathur House. Prem calls the pundit to fix the wedding. The pundit said, "The time will be the best in another 10 days."
The family is very happy.
Suman: This will be the first wedding after a long time.
Dadi: I hope you will find a guy for Maya as well.
Saanjh: It is not hard to find a boy for Maya. Any guy will be fine for her.
Maya walks out to the kitchen angrily & sadly.
Arjun goes to the kitchen. He sees the tears falling from her eyes. Arjun wipes her tears. He said, "From when did you start taking her words seriously? When I was upset with her, you had made me chill. But now you are sad. I think we can be good friends who can stand for each other."
Maya smiles.
The next day, Arjun & Ayaan come to Mathur House with the gifts. Everyone gets sarees. Maya gets the red saree. Saanjh gets the green one. She asked, "I don't want green color?"
Ayaan: That os bro's favorite color.
Saanjh: The color does not suit me.
Maya gives her the red saree & takes green saree.
Saanjh and Maya wear their sarees to show it to all. Arjun looks at the green saree and gets mesmerized. Maya goes to the kitchen. Arjun comes there. He said, "Green color suits you a lot."
Maya: Thanks. But I'm not as pretty as Saanjh.
Arjun: Never say that. For me, both of you are equally good-looking. You have got to believe in yourself. More importantly, you have got a beautiful heart as well. Anyone would like to marry you. There are chances for you to get a proposal on my wedding day.
Maya: I am very lucky to have a BIL in the form of a friend.
Arjun: And I will always be there for you.
Suddenly, Arjun gets a business call. He attends the call.
Later, Samay calls up Saanjh & said, "You are selected to work in a film."
Saanjh: When will the shoot begin?
Samay: It is in the next week.
Saanjh: It will be hard for me to make it as I will be getting married in 10 days.
Samay: Look, they won't take the married women. It is the one-time opportunity. If your fiance loves you, he will wait for you.
The wedding preparations begin. Saanjh is in a fix. Maya & Saanjh play chess. She said, "You look very nervous."
Saanjh: Yes, because things are happening very fast.
Maya: I understand but you should be happy that you are getting a good house, loving husband & family.
Saanjh: I know. But it is the end of the road for me. The "ROAD CLOSED BOARD is ahead of me. I will end up as being Mrs. Arjun Sharma whereas that is not my only purpose."
Maya: Then what is your purpose?
She brings the queen & gives a check to her king. Saanjh brings the horse in between
Maya: That is not the horse's direction.
Saanjh angrily spoils the board game & said, "Even this game has become boring. It is not necessary that the horse's direction should always be that way.
The wedding day comes. Maya & Suman dress up Saanjh.
Edited by kavsy - 6 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Part 5
Both the houses are decorated with light & flowers. Arjun is ready as a groom. Maya takes the plate with the petals. The other ladies drag her for dancing. The song is
Meri banno ki aayegi baraat
Ke dhol bajaao ji
Meri laaddo ki aayegi baraat
Ke dhol bajaao ji
Aaj nachungi main saari raat
Ke dhol bajaao ji
Ke dhol bajaao ji
Ke dhol bajaao ji
They throw the flower petals. Saanjh is brought downstairs. Maya dances happily. Saanjh is sitting there as a bride

Sajna ke ghar tu jaayegi
Yaad hame teri aayegi
Sajna ke ghar tu jaayegi
Yaad hame teri aayegi
Jaake piya ke des mein na
Hamko bhulaana
Aankh baabul teri
Kyon bar aayi
Betiya toh hoti hai parayi
Aankh baabul teri
Kyon bar aayi
Betiya toh hoti hai parayi
Abb rahegi yeh saiyaan ji ke
Maya goes dancing to Saanjh & tries to chill her but Saanjh is irritated.

Saath ke dhol bajaao ji
Ke dhol bajaao ji
Ke dhol bajaao ji
Dance goes on. Saanjh is seeing them dancing Maya goes to Saanjh & caresses her.
Gajra kila hai baalo mein
Surki lagi hai gaalo pe
Gajra kila hai baalo mein
Surki lagi hai gaalo pe
Bindiya chamakati maathe pe
Naino mein kajra
Saja hai tan pe gehana
Lagi kya khub tu behna
Khili hoton pe laali
Saji kaano mein baali
Lagi mehandi
Dulhania ke haath
Ke dhol bajaao ji
Maya sees Saanjh's mehendi & praises it. Dadi comes down & blesses Saanjh with the notes. Maya forces Dadi to dance with them
Meri banno ki
Aayegi baraat
Ke dhol bajaao ji
Meri laaddo ki
Aayegi baraat
Ke dhol bajaao ji
Arjun comes. Dadi blesses him. Arjun sits on the seat. Ayaan congratulates him
Le lu balaye teri sabi
Dedu tujhe main apni khushi
Le lu balaye teri sabi
Dedu tujhe main apni khushi
Maangu duwa main rab se
Yahi tu khush rahe
Koyi chaahat rahe na adhuri
Teri saari tamanna ho puri
Maine keh di mere dil ki baat
Ke dhol bajaao ji
Ke dhol bajaao ji
Aaj nachungi main saari raat
Ke dhol bajaao ji
Ke dhol bajaao ji
Ke dhol bajaao ji.
Maya brings Dadi Suman & Prem to dance.
All the ladies come to Arjun & asked, "Where is the gift?"
Maya goes upstairs with the bridal saree for Saanjh. She said, "Sis, I have brought your attire."
She sees Saanjh's dress on the cot & starts searching for her. Maya goes to the balcony & finds that Saanjh has disappeared.Later, she sees the letter on the cot & takes it. Suman comes upstairs. She said, "Maya, where were you? I am searching for Saanjh but you are here."
Suman takes the letter from Maya. She is shocked reading the letter.
Maya goes downstairs & informs Prem & Dadi that Saanjh is not in her room. All 3 of them go upstairs. Prem sees the letter. All are shocked.
Suman: It is all my fault. I didn't discipline her.
Dadi: No point in regretting now. Saanjh has brought a huge disgrace to us.
Arjun comes up & picks the letter to read it. He reads the content that said, "Darling Arjun, after reading this letter, don't get upset with me. Instead, please understand that I have got an offer to act in the movie & I won't get this chance again. Mariage can always wait. As soon as the film gets over, we will get married the next day. I know that you love me & will wait for me. Yours, Saanjh."
Prem: Now I will go down & tell everyone that wedding is canceled as my unfit daughter ran away.
Arjun stops him. He said, "We are not going back."
Prem: After this incident, Saanjh will never come to this house.
Arjun: She won't come back in my life either and I won't marry her after all this have happened. Instead of that, I would marry Maya if you & she don't have any objection.
Maya is shocked. She said, "No"
Maya goes inside.
Prem: I don't have any problem but Maya won't agree.
Arjun: I will talk to her. If she doesn't agree, I will go back."
He goes to Maya and said, " I can understand what you are feeling at this time but let me be frank with you. I have begun to love you without my knowledge. Please don't think that I will be using you as a substitute. I have decided to spend my entire life with you. Without saying anything or questioning, will you marry me?"
Maya agrees.
Arjun & Maya get married.

Edited by kavsy - 6 years ago
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome lovely update dear
Thanks for pm
jasminerahul thumbnail
good that maya got a new look without pics.is maya traditional?just asked seeing kumud's pics.prem and Maya got a shock knowing about saajun.but Maya is still happy for her sister.though short prem Maya scene was touchy.arjun putting ring on saanjh's finger there itself shows his love. saajun engagement pic was nice.loved arya scene a lot.but wish you had put arya pic there.shocked about what happened in the theatre.I was surprised when saanjh decided to stop modelling for arjun.since saanjh doesn't like green it's Maya who got arjun's favourite colour green Saree.I hope there will be a scene where arjun will be mesmerized seeing Maya in green Saree.since samay offered movie saanjh is tempted and is confused about the wedding.oh.Maya saanjh chess scene was nice
jasminerahul thumbnail
Maya dancing was so nice.poor arjun.saanjh left before the wedding to act in the movie.but she has confidence that arjun will wait for her.but shocking that since saanjh gave him a shock arjun hated her in a moment and decides to marry Maya in a moment.but if saanjh had left to act after discussing with arjun he would not have hated her.can't agree with arjun's attitude as he saw Maya only as a substitute.just because he didn't get saanjh he is marrying Maya for namesake.guess thats why maya said no firsr as arjun is her sister's love. loved arjun proposing Maya directly and Maya agreeing.happy that arya got married.