Posted: 17 days ago

So since we know that this vintage piece of furniture will be retained post leap( bas idhar se utha ke udhar rakh denge obviously)…I want some suggestions for this table restoration…

Perhaps he can make his re entry in a dhoti on a bail gaadi this time?

He’s done the suave bijnessman, wannabe hunk fashion house proprietor, then a wig wala who knows what ab iss baar kuch hatke kar hi ley…

I know there’s not many or any Anuj fans out here anymore and its understandable but if they are going to continue with his char, lets give them some suggestions…

Mere hisaab se he should fall off a cliff and lose his memory for good…hint-erase all Anu files, even from the darkest archives…

He should take up farming in some gaon and a school ki headteacher falls for him if they really want the love angle…Adhya should be a headstrong gaon ki gori who falls in love with a sheher ka chora and the usual goes on…

Anuj ko Anupama se kabhi milna nahi chahiye tabhi kuch ho sakta hai iss table ka what say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Jo bhi ho, I hope he suffers for the rest of his pathetic miserable life and is never really re-united with the 'Meri Anu' (who was never his to begin with) smiley15

Edited by ShahH8er - 17 days ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I wanna build up on your og post. The sheher ka chora is actually from a rich family where Anu is maid (not Shahs, but like they basically are bosses of Shahs) and Anupamaa misunderstood Toshu and everyone for some reason (after that is solved, Anupamaa will go to her og bosses sorry family, m nt seperating maalik from naukar, I mean a mother from her children)

Anyways, Adya and gaaon ka chora bicker like idiots, fall in love but are forced to married (and Adhya should be 19, because Star Plus has obsession with teen brides) when the gaaonwaale are like kuch toh lafda hai. He brings her home and says ki yeh maid hai because he is engaged to another sheher ki chori. Aadhya recognises Anu but keeps quiet because she knows inn ameerzado mein only Anu showed affection to her hubby and because Adhya loves her hubby, she sacrifices her Maa's happiness for him (karma, biatch!)

Phir Anuj comes back, sees Anupamaa and is like "oh maa, turu lub" and remembers that the Ameer family actually conned him and the Shahs and that's why Shahs too ignored Anupamaa for her one well being.

Beech beech mein sheher ki chori is abusing Adya (because Adya being abused is a writing inspo for the writers) and is obsessed with her fiance who never shows affection after this mini maid has made her appearance. She then finds out the marriage truth and cons the family (and Anuj) and is the new maalkin of the hubby's family, Anuj's company and Shahs and now Anupamaa and Adhya will have to be businesswomen and lawyers of the millennium to save their families(while having no qualifications, because Adhya didn't go to college while being in gaon).

Posts that Adhya stays with her con in-laws and Anupamaa with her abusive in-laws, I mean family and Anuj is still the pendulum between his daughter and wife.

Another 500 episodes aise hi nikal aayenge

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

You both are hilarious smiley37 May every forum have such cool mods like you both smiley42

carecar thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I'm starting to think that show is just so much better in my imagination.

Word count : 1170

I'd want post leap Anuj to be back to his sauve, hot looking businessman self with tailored suits and impeccable style.

He should be thriving in his business, although he has changed the company name, so that when Adhya lands up at his office she won't realize ki yeh uske papa ka office hai.

Anuj samajh gaya hai ki agar usko Adhya wapas chahiye toh usse khud ka khyaal rakhna padega aur apne paise rutbe ka bhi kyunki jab Adhya milegi woh usko kuch kami nahi padne nahi dena chahta life mein jaise pichle baar hua tha.

Anuj donates to different orphanages in hopes of finding Adhya.

Anuj suffers from partial memory loss due to the trauma of losing Adhya, focusing solely on his business with no personal life.

Meanwhile Anu is a hot looking businesswoman too and her and Anuj end up being business rivals.

Adhya works for Anupamaa and Adhya ka ML will work for Anuj.

Adhya is struggling financially and has many responsibilities, so she takes a job with Anupamaa.

Although she claims not to love Anupamaa, she secretly craves her affection and approval. She finds herself drawn to Anupamaa, trying to please her despite her mind telling her otherwise. ML notices this unique connection.

Anupamaa won't obviously recognise Adhya again but will keep having "tere dil kam mere dil se rishta meri duniya hai tujh mein kahin" type feeling with her every now and then.

ML and Adhya will clash obviously working for their respective bosses.

ML in order to one up Adhya will somehow find out Adhya is Anupamaa's long lost daughter and will become soft towards her.

Adhya will eventually come face to face with Anuj and probably faint the first time she meets him post leap.

ML lies to Anuj, claiming Adhya is his girlfriend, to protect her from the complications of belonging to a rival business.

But both businesses decide to collaborate on a project, bringing Anuj, Anupamaa, Adhya, and ML together in one office.

Anuj won't really have much chance to interact with Adhya, first time she fainted and he only knows her as his employee's girlfriend. And now they are all in the same office, he knows her as Anupamaa's employee.

Adhya will never know Anupamaa and Anuj are not together anymore. And the day she finds out she will be at loss of words. Her childhood dream of happy family with three of them will flash before her eyes. She and ML will overhear Anuj and Anupamaa and she will be so traumatised she'll collapse in ML's arms.

ML usko sambhalega and he'll eventually find out that Anuj and Anupamaa love each other and that Adhya is their daughter they lost.

He will try to befriend Adhya after that and find out why Adhya won't let either know she is their daughter. Pari and Adhya will become best friends right away.

Pari is a tomboyish girl (frooti 🥰) who kind of is in love with her childhood best friend, only Adhya will know about it.

Ansh will be the first one to find out Adhya's true identity and will give her hell.

Maahi and Ishaani are always together as if twins.

Baa is super mean to Adhya, woh aadat nahi jaati na. Baa comes to office to boss around Anupamaa because again aadat nahi jati.

When Anuj finally interacts with Adhya, he instantly recognizes her and hugs her. Anupamaa witnesses this and recalls feeling a familiar connection with Adhya, her mother's intuition guiding her. And then anupamaa who witnesses this hug, Anuj will rush towards her, forgetting their misunderstanding and be like look hamari Adhya. And Anupamaa will be flabbergasted cuz she kept feeling a kind of familiarity with Adhya all this while.

Anuj will look at Adhya, she will deny she is not Adhya. Anuj will be shocked. Determined not to lose her, Anuj tells Adhya he may have been mistaken but internally vows to uncover why she refuses to accept who she is. He questions Anupamaa about how she couldn't recognize Adhya during all their interactions, and Anupamaa admits she had a feeling. Anuj insists he knows in his heart that Adhya is indeed their daughter.

Anuj and Anupamaa will collaborate on a mission so as to find out why Adhya won't accept she is Adhya.

Anuj and Anupamaa will forget about their differences and become one team and in hopes of getting a reaction out of Adhya will try to "pretend" marry again.

They will recreate every happy memory they shared with Adhya. And the reason they will give her is that in rememberance of Adhya they are doing all this.

They will recreate sweet moments they spent with the bacha party as well.

Adhya will have a tough time dealing with her parents at office every day and then taking care of all her collected caravan she lives with.

Anupamaa will confront Adhya and say we thought you were Adhya but you clearly aren't and then she will go on about how amazing her Adhya is. Adhya will be shocked but try to show no emotions. But later on after Anupamaa leaves, she will cry for hours.

ML will wonder why is this family who loves each other so much so separated in life.

Anuj who was all team ML all these days will suddenly start being unkinder to ML because he had told Anuj Adhya is his girlfriend.

ML and FL are both not rich at all. And Anuj doesn't want his kiddo to ever spend a single moment in her life dealing with poverty ever again. So Anuj and ML will get distant because of that. ML will convince Anuj that he had lied that day.

ML will internally be like when I didn't love her I confessed, now that I do, I can't even confess.

And Anupamaa and ML share the same type of cheeky bond ML and FL shared initially, because of business rivalry. It'd be sweet and sour- more on the grounds of being competitive and funny.

Idk I just feel Anu and ML should share a lot of humourous scenes.

I'd have never let the story steer towards an atrocious triangle. There's so much to do without that.

Adhya will get sick and tired of Anuj and Anupamaa constantly trying to include her in everything, she'll be like I'm just employee don't think of me as your daughter.

Anuj and Anupamaa will get start acting and be like hamari ab umar ho gayi hai, agar ab hum budhape mein humne tumhe apni beti maan liya hai toh ab maan liya ab kuch nahi ho sakta all employees will nod.

Tum ho nahi ho ab usse kuch farak nahi padta.

Adhya won't know how to deal with this new version of Anuj Anupamaa.

She will be like pehle hi ache the jab zyadaa kaam lagate the kam se kam shaant aur serious rehte the dono jabse inhe mujhpe doubt ho gaya hai tabse dono hi dramebaaz ban gaye hai.

Edited by carecar - 17 days ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Anuj amd future in one sentence? Huh.

He never had one beyond Anupama, he never will.

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

What if they give him a ghost avatar? Someone hits his head just befor he could get married... His skull, having endured so much before finally cracks. Since death came in the way of his deepest wish, he chooses to become a ghost. He could keep floating around having soulful conversations with nearly-meri-Anu who ofcourse will be alive in the Shah House crying because Baa baddua'd her again for the 181898383828373783th time.

Edited by TianaWrites - 17 days ago
1235990 thumbnail

Uske har wiring pe Anu x3 likha hua hai.. So amnesia ya kuch bhi won't work.

Btw aren't they going to follow gen 2 ka story?

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: strancho

Uske har wiring pe Anu x3 likha hua hai.. So amnesia ya kuch bhi won't work.

Btw aren't they going to follow gen 2 ka story?

Yup, from spoilers looks like it... Aadhya will be responsible for kids and then accident happens... some, probably Baa n Co blames the child as usual... Maa would have fainted or dumb with grief, Anuj wouldn't be Bek(stuck somewhere)... Then Aadhya runs away in guilt and ofcourse will hate her mom(like Naira) while her mom who would have recovered will be longing for her... Anuj will continue to play no role... might be consoling her saying meri Anu you aren't wrong blah blah blah... Would probably be Maa-Beti conflicts... That's why Anuj as a ghost would be ideal, he can even appear in Maa's dreams everyday and romance or float around like the ghosts in Hogwarts... Anyways, after the reunion of Maa-Beti...Maa will fade off along with Anuj, they might disappear or be cliffed as Aadhya becomes the new Maa by adopting her earlier name... Choti Anu aka Anupamaa.... ah ah ah Anupamaa

1235990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TianaWrites

Yup, from spoilers looks like it... Aadhya will be responsible for kids and then accident happens... some, probably Baa n Co blames the child as usual... Maa would have fainted or dumb with grief, Anuj wouldn't be Bek(stuck somewhere)... Then Aadhya runs away in guilt and ofcourse will hate her mom(like Naira) while her mom who would have recovered will be longing for her... Anuj will continue to play no role... might be consoling her saying meri Anu you aren't wrong blah blah blah... Would probably be Maa-Beti conflicts... That's why Anuj as a ghost would be ideal, he can even appear in Maa's dreams everyday and romance or float around like the ghosts in Hogwarts... Anyways, after the reunion of Maa-Beti...Maa will fade off along with Anuj, they might disappear or be cliffed as Aadhya becomes the new Maa by adopting her earlier name... Choti Anu aka Anupamaa.... ah ah ah Anupamaa

smiley37

All of them should die