Trashnuj Crapadia - Real Antagonist of Onupamaa

Partyc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Should I say Tresnooj Crepeadia-Real Entegonisht Oph Anupamaa

1) Before he came, Vanar Julie had become peaceful with Maa and supported her. Maa had Vanar as loved and Vanar had two wiphes. Kauva started tj adjust with Maa. Shahs and Maa had each other. All was well. Anuj came and BAM!!

Shahs became conservative and Kauva and RD were causing more kalesh.

2) AnuVan had 26 saal ka long stable rista. Anuj couldn't even give stability to MAA which she had before he came into her lyphe. All the time there were issues either because of Shahs or because of BB,M,MD.

3) After Vanya expose, Maa had a breakdown and felt hurt and dhoka. Maa still was with her beloved phemily who supported her. After Maan divorce, Maa became a jogan with no back up.

4) Pakhi became even worse because of Anooj Money. Toshu also cheated when Anooj entered.

5) Vanraj and Anuj both faced depression on separation from kids. Vanraj had it worse but instead of spending time, blaming someone else, he came up back and worked harder than ever and still showed emotions. Anooj blamed everyone each time and had a tendency to blame Maa in spite of being promoted as a green flag who would not treat her like an ITV main lead.

6) Vanraj and Anupamaa kids always kept them linked and closer, even the likes of T,P and Crinjal. Anuj Anupamaa kid drove them apart and caused issues like choosing between Maa and Child. Vanraj kids never caused such issues.

7) Anupamaa did raise a loyal and good son Samar but couldn't get CA to be loyal to her for long due to Anuj influence.

8) Vanraj knew what mattered most- kids and BaaBapuji. That always brought him closer to Maa. Anuj disregarded family and couldn't care for Maa and CA at same time. It was always care for one and disregard other.

8) When Dumpy was an arrogant aunty, Anooj never scolded her at all. At least Maa still scolds P and T better.

9) Vanraj cares for his stepchild like his own but Anooj is the one who lays heavy importance on difference of beti-jaisi and beti. He goes mad when beti is not around but when beti jaisi is mistreated at in laws house, he doesn't give a tiny rat's a**.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

The only antagonist of her own story is Anupama alone.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

In ALL the points Anupama's happiness, stability, society's conservative thinking, stability in life, growth, opportunities are ALL linked to everyone but herself.

She needs validation from Shahs, money and authority from Anuj, a Trophy in the name of Maa called Adhya (who she will throw out if her life and thoughts like trash at will) but where are her own loyalties?

Throughout her life, what is Anupama's own contribution to make her life better?

1235990 thumbnail

Exactly, how dare Anuj love a divorcee and tried to give her a better life? Should have let her live with her jaan se pyaari family. Anuj you fool, you should have died that day. Ruined both his Anus life smiley19

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Exactly, it was Mere Anooj who paid off the entire 40Lakh loans caused due to fraud Bapooji and rock-brained AnupaMAA. Who does that ?

Oh wait, last time I checked, it’s usually protagonists who shield their partners and their shitty families. Wonder what does that make of Mere Anooj ? smiley14smiley36

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I mean, if you have seen cheating being normalised, chances are you will cheat. Toshu saw his father cheating, and his mom used Toshu's anger issues as a defense for his behaviour, is mein how is Anuj wrong? It's just a glimpse of amazing "sanskars" Anupamaa and Vanraj raised his children🤷🏻‍♀️

Paakhi was never yelled at for being a brat and disrespecting her mother🤷🏻‍♀️

But yeah, Anuj was stupid to marry a woman who went back to the people who abused her using excuses like "ek kaagaz ka tukda" (a legal document, btw) and ruin his, his family's and most importantly, Aadya's lyphe😅

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: strancho

Exactly, how dare Anuj love a divorcee and tried to give her a better life? Should have let her live with her jaan se pyaari family. Anuj you fool, you should have died that day. Ruined both his Anus life smiley19

Sorry, loving a divorcee is not a crime, but loving a girl with whom you havent ever spoken, you have no idea what kind human she is, what are her choices, what kind of priorities she could set, what kind of ambition she could have, what kind of baggage she could possibly bring is a definite crime. Please dont judge divorcees' in general with this crap Anuj and Anupama. Both Anuj and Anupama are big time LOSERS, hence they deserve each other.

1235990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

Sorry, loving a divorcee is not a crime, but loving a girl with whom you havent ever spoken, you have no idea what kind human she is, what are her choices, what kind of priorities she could set, what kind of ambition she could have, what kind of baggage she could possibly bring is a definite crime. Please dont judge divorcees' in general with this crap Anuj and Anupama. Both Anuj and Anupama are big time LOSERS, hence they deserve each other.

Chill. I am not judging anyone. I don't post much nowadays because of the repetitive storyline but I have always maintained my stance that Anuj himself is responsible for his situation. Rushing to get married to a woman like Anupamaa, ignoring all the red flags. I should have mentioned it as a divorcee like Anupamaa, apologies for that.

Also, whatever is written for this ApMaAn couple is in no way equated to reality, at least not by me and many of the people in this forum

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

I mean, if you have seen cheating being normalised, chances are you will cheat. Toshu saw his father cheating, and his mom used Toshu's anger issues as a defense for his behaviour, is mein how is Anuj wrong? It's just a glimpse of amazing "sanskars" Anupamaa and Vanraj raised his children🤷🏻‍♀️

Paakhi was never yelled at for being a brat and disrespecting her mother🤷🏻‍♀️

But yeah, Anuj was stupid to marry a woman who went back to the people who abused her using excuses like "ek kaagaz ka tukda" (a legal document, btw) and ruin his, his family's and most importantly, Aadya's lyphe😅

Even if it was a genuine mistake and he thought he could change her, going back to her after she abandoned your kid and you for 5 years and ignoring your kids trauma for her is unforgivable.

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Harish111

Even if it was a genuine mistake and he thought he could change her, going back to her after she abandoned your kid and you for 5 years and ignoring your kids trauma for her is unforgivable.

Exactly! We can perhaps( even though it doesn’t make sense to us viewers) give him the benefit of doubt that he wasn’t aware of what he was getting into the first time. But chasing her the second time at the cost of abandoning a traumatized child was silly and stupid to say the least. The man hasn’t heard of the saying - once bitten twice shy smiley24

Edited by SmithaRam - 2 months ago