Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Don’t you remember how he brought them to his house when they were dying on the floor after they fell (as they deserved) smiley37

What they deserve is much much worse. Literal torture and hell. But most of what I think should happen to them cannot be typed on this public forum, hence I will limit myself to saying that they should be force fed the signature dish of their bahu-slave beti: Undhiyu biryani topped with cockroach smiley9

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

What they deserve is much much worse. Literal torture and hell. But most of what I think should happen to them cannot be typed on this public forum, hence I will limit myself to saying that they should be force fed the signature dish of their bahu-slave beti: Undhiyu biryani topped with cockroach smiley9

They deserve to be force fed cockroaches by the one and only Viraj Dobriyal smiley9

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oph Korse as they’re his ladle Baa Bapuji I’m sure he has photos of them and asks them for blessings daily as well smiley9
Don’t you remember how he brought them to his house when they were dying on the floor after they fell (as they deserved) smiley37

Double post.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 5 months ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Oph Korse as they’re his ladle Baa Bapuji I’m sure he has photos of them and asks them for blessings daily as well smiley9

There were 2 oldies and 2 pregnant women in the house and when Kavya suggested having a maid and/or nurse, it was rejected by Leela and endorsed by Anupama.

They got the oldies home leaving 2 pregnant women home alone to fend fir themselves.

Who is more insensitive?

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Biggest question is that who taught her the spelling of MOM ? When she can't even pronounce time or sorry properly..Suri Suri Suri..smiley9

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Biggest question is that who taught her the spelling of MOM ? When she can't even pronounce time or sorry properly..Suri Suri Suri..smiley9

I guess her Bacche did after learning that word in school smiley9
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

There were 2 oldies and 2 pregnant women in the house and when Kavya suggested having a maid and/or nurse, it was rejected by Leela and endorsed by Anupama.

They got the oldies home leaving 2 pregnant women home alone to fend fir themselves.

Who is more insensitive?

In Anupamaa’s word - Sab Sab Sab
ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Looks like Maa was planning on flying out of NYC and landing directly on SH roof with her suitcase smiley3smiley37smiley37smiley37

In any case, at least while going to airport, can't she comb her hair??!smiley29smiley38smiley24smiley44

Nopeee, never..bechari kaise lagegi didi

lesh85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
pehle i used to think that baa vanraj toshu pakhi in chaaron ka murder ho jaana chahiye ya kisi accident mein charo ludak jaaye lekin ab lagta is negativity toxic environment ko khatam karne ke liye ek anupama ko hi khatam kar do baat khatam serial khatam negativity khatam kyun ki anupama jaisi shameless woman ki wajah se hi ye kameeno kameeniyon ki toli shahs ko himmat milti hai is tarah domestic crime kar ne ke liye anupama being alive and with her disgusting practices spoiling dimpy and kinjal who are forced to stay in a forced abusive environment be it with husband or inlaws agar is anupama ko duniya se uda do sab ke sab apni aukaat pe aa jaayenge, aur makers ke paas kuch bhi nahin hoga dikhane ke liye, is serial ko end karne ke alaawa kuch nahin kar sakte, let this serial end bahot ho gaya toxic and negativity
lizzb1987 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Did she handled the restaurant issue or leaving after being disgraced to US? They are moving through too many tracks too quick.....Aadhya's birthday, debacle of food/her boss turning against him and Titu track/she being asked not to come...Hope they handle each track properly before moving too next one....