They changed precap again today

Radhiii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Episode aired today at 10 pm showed precap in which devika kept persuading anupama to accept that she still loves anuj to which she says yes she does love him and will continue to do so till she lives and even after that but anuj kisi aur k hai ab and wo khud kisi ki bhi nahismiley36

Anuj heard everything and had a break down in the middle of the road screaming i love you anuuuusmiley36

Everytime devika enters the show this people confess their love for each other like teenagers but dont have maturity even of 16 year olds to handle that love smiley12

Edited by Radhiii - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

How disgusting these two look saying these cringe dialogues, I can’t feel anything but overacting !

Thode din mein ye hi Anu kisi ki bhi nahi se YD ki ho jayegi smiley39

And Devika Ben - how many maukas should your Anu actually get? Hasn’t she got enough already?

https://x.com/rupali_sheth3/status/1799131509460443460?s=46

Edited by Dee-Dee - 4 months ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

How disgusting these two look saying these cringe dialogues, I can’t feel anything but overacting !

Thode din mein ye hi Anu kisi ki bhi nahi se YD ki ho jayegi smiley39

And Devika Ben - how many maukas should your Anu actually get? Hasn’t she got enough already?

https://x.com/rupali_sheth3/status/1799131509460443460?s=46

Yuck!! Whoever finds their romance sweet smiley29

Liars!! Where was this pyaar of hers while walking out on him? OTOH, that nikamma moved on during her jogan phase, got a (weird) haircut, glasses, makeover etc and new GF too. Now he is screaming like a knucklehead.smiley8smiley37smiley37smiley37

STPrincess thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Yuck!! Whoever finds their romance sweet smiley29

Liars!! Where was this pyaar of hers while walking out on him? OTOH, that nikamma moved on during her jogan phase, got a (weird) haircut, glasses, makeover etc and new GF too. Now he is screaming like a knucklehead.smiley8smiley37smiley37smiley37

These two are seriously cringe ! It seems like makers are desperately trying to boost TRPs by changing PC. Lol - get a life makers. Your serial is ekdum bakwas

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Buddha buddhi having nibba nibbi wala romance is the cringest thing to show...Upma confessing her love for puppy just in words while in her heart it's Mishter shah n n her brain it's that joker yashdeep..Three timer upma..smiley39 Buddha is engaged n is in livein with Shruti but behaving like love sick puppy towards upma is so disgusting to watch.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Justification for Cheating, eh?

Even if they (Anuj-Anupama) get married accidentally or however else, Anupama has become the Kavya of her own love story.

They can show Shruti, Yashdeep, Gulati, Rahul or whoever else as conspiring to close down the Reshtorent. But they cannot build ANY grounds of Justification for Anuj-Anupama cheating and Anupama fleeing to attend a (hold your breath) marriage.

Anupama has become a combo of the traits of Kavya and Mallya.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 4 months ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Anuj and my father are of same age. Its embarassing to even imagine my father shouting I love XYZ at the top of his voice in the middle of a road. I can not even imagine my teenage nephew doing such chichorepan.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

If they love each other then why the hell did they separate in the first place? Ye sab drama Kyun?

Edited by Criticiser - 4 months ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Criticiser

If they love each other then why the hell did they separate in the first place? Ye sab drama Kyun?

If you ask she'd say .."aapki khusi ke liye..." smiley9

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

If you ask she'd say .."aapki khusi ke liye..." smiley9

Aww kitni acchi aur thoughtful hai hamari Maa she went through all this torture solely to entertain us smiley42