Users

Frequent Posters

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: ga1986

Read the comments for the 100+ QTs for the tweets smiley37

https://twitter.com/AdhiraMoonchild/status/1766763681017147729/quotes

Looks like ppl atleast online are really fed up of this tamasha being served in name of WE n inspiration smiley39

Shahi n Co could have simply accepted this show as a normal ITV drama n dragged it for years like YRKKH... The over enthu PR efforts of the PH n FL to project the show as empowering, when it is anything but, might be its own undoing smiley1

Omg I am so loving that people are calling her out, I mean what happens if the show goes off air or takes a generation leap, what is this obsession with a Character she is playing 😂

Another one clip is going viral, seeing this clip I feel she can easily play a vamp.
https://x.com/floating_point_/status/1766982712232145222?s=46&t=WVIzkiWt9vjZ_FqsXpsHAw

Edited by Dee-Dee - 7 months ago
STPrincess thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Omg I am so loving that people are calling her out, I mean what happens if the show goes off air or takes a generation leap, what is this obsession with a Character she is playing 😂

Another one clip is going viral, seeing this clip I feel she can easily play a vamp.
https://x.com/floating_point_/status/1766982712232145222?s=46&t=WVIzkiWt9vjZ_FqsXpsHAw

She uses her hand a little too much unnecessarily in real life also smiley37

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: STPrincess

She uses her hand a little too much unnecessarily in real life also smiley37

Even those two hair strands on both sides 😂
Looks like she has tweaked Anupama’s character as per her convenience with her own mannerisms and preferences

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I have a feeling she is also preparing her way into politics for the future (ala Smriti Irani) but doesn't realise she doesn't have 0.1% of intelligence for it.

No guess which party she wants to join with her views.

Edited by Harish111 - 7 months ago
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Waiting for this thread to be removed by mods too. It's weird that celebrities have so much influence over society and can affect society so negatively yet every forum treats them like God where no one can criticize the celebrity. These kind of rules directly help these low IQ celebrity spread regressiveness in society. I don't know when Indian society will get over their blind celebrity worship, no other country has such rules on their forums, they can criticize any celebrity.

Kabhi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lmao Anupama is not a feminist though. If she was, she would have cut the Shahs out of her life eons ago.

HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kabhi18

Lmao Anupama is not a feminist though. If she was, she would have cut the Shahs out of her life eons ago.

So true. The character is as far from a strong, independent woman as one can get. But still PH and their PR keep propping her up as some great feminist icon.

And the actor clearly has no self awareness if these are kinds of statements she's making while the PH continues to promote character played by her as flag bearer of women empowerment

Matlab kya jabardast identity crisis chal raha hai🤣

ga1986 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

If the show takes a gen leap , it might actually do better ....In most of StarPlus shows like Rishta,ghum,imlie etc the current gen is fetching more TRP's than the overhyped prev gen , a good ,engaging story matters more than the faces

In fact Shahi should dump this trio of overpaid actors of this show , invest in some better writers and go for a gen leap smiley36

Agree about the political aspirations....Foot in the mouth syndrome needs to be controlled though smiley39

Muskie thumbnail

Trollbaaz

which show is she talking about here, kaunse FL ne kiss ML ko pan se maara??? Is she talking about pandya store season 1
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Muskie

which show is she talking about here, kaunse FL ne kiss ML ko pan se maara??? Is she talking about pandya store season 1

I don’t recall such happening in any show but such an incident did happen in Bigg Boss 13 where Madhurima Tuli beat her Ex Boyfriend Vishal Aditya Singh with a pan.

https://youtu.be/N9mUCqGJoCA?feature=shared

Edited by Criticiser - 7 months ago