Rupali on Anupamaa's age and leap.

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

She stated “I don’t care if people on social media are saying ‘oh she looks fat, she’s older than Anuj.’ Yes, I am older than Gaurav Khanna in real life. He’s 40. This year, he’s going to be 41 while I am going to be 45. I am proud of that. We play Anuj and Anupama in the show who are both 45 – of the same age. When a woman goes through the process of becoming a mom – when women like Anupama become a mother to three kids and also handle all their household chores, they don’t get time to take care of themselves. But, when there’s an Anuj Kapadia who’s a rich tycoon, he has all the time to take care of himself and his public appearance matters to him. That kind of a man looks young,” Rupali Ganguly told ETimes.

Along with 5 years leap she will be 50.

So she will be 60 in the 10 years leap

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Starwatcher01

She stated “I don’t care if people on social media are saying ‘oh she looks fat, she’s older than Anuj.’ Yes, I am older than Gaurav Khanna in real life. He’s 40. This year, he’s going to be 41 while I am going to be 45. I am proud of that. We play Anuj and Anupama in the show who are both 45 – of the same age. When a woman goes through the process of becoming a mom – when women like Anupama become a mother to three kids and also handle all their household chores, they don’t get time to take care of themselves. But, when there’s an Anuj Kapadia who’s a rich tycoon, he has all the time to take care of himself and his public appearance matters to him. That kind of a man looks young,” Rupali Ganguly told ETimes.

Along with 5 years leap she will be 50.

So she will be 60 in the 10 years leap

The actor mentioned her own age as 45, but the character Anupama is already in her late 50s, isnt she? You can calculate all the leaps etc and she is easily 55+ already

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She stated “I don’t care if people on social media are saying ‘oh she looks fat, she’s older than Anuj.’ Yes, I am older than Gaurav Khanna in real life. He’s 40. This year, he’s going to be 41 while I am going to be 45. I am proud of that. We play Anuj and Anupama in the show who are both 45 – of the same age.

She is 50 now after 5 year leap

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Harish111

The actor mentioned her own age as 45, but the character Anupama is already in her late 50s, isnt she? You can calculate all the leaps etc and she is easily 55+ already

Similar to the character's circumstances in the show (nayi udaan always crashing, her circling back to the zero she is), her age will also never change. She will always be 45 regardless of leaps smiley39

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

GK is 1981 born and is 43 in the year 2024 while RG is 1977 born, she is 47 in the year 2024. I dont know which school RG has attended who did not teach her how to do math correctly!!!

Please learn math from your son, RG!

AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Is that why Anuj is now a beggar with a ridiculous wig because RG wanted to look better than GK? 🤣🤣

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

My 2 cents.

It does Not matter. The looks, the physical appearance. We have seen enough examples of wonderful middle aged women and characters.

What matters is:

1. How strong the storyline is.

2. How well the actor is playing it.

In case of Anupama both of these have corroded miserably.

The cosmetics appear glaringly when the focal point that holds the audience is missed.

Originally posted by: shwetha85

GK is 1981 born and is 43 in the year 2024 while RG is 1977 born, she is 47 in the year 2024. I dont know which school RG has attended who did not teach her how to do math correctly!!!

Please learn math from your son, RG!

I think the article/interview is from 2 years ago
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: The_Best

Ok..then why are we discussing a 2 year old article and leap here?

TMudra thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

Yes, it’s an old one