Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Wow i thought i just had reasons to dislike anupamaa character but now smiley22

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Ok so cut short to what she said

We don't need to shout out loud and declare that we are feminists- agreedsmiley20

Every mother, housewife is a feminist????

NO!!!

almost 75% of the women who are educated aren't financially independent, why??? Because they are forced, blackmailed to leave their jobs for the sake of handling the house. Sorry but I don't agree with the statement

When I was newly married my saree wearing mother in law forbade me to continue with my job, I HAD to fight with no other option

AND it's not only about we women, its about men who had to hear the burden of patriarchy, who had to handle the responsibility, financial status of the whole family even if he's not ready, he has to hide his emotional side in fear of being judged

I am a feminist and I'm proud about it

Banned

[Post Removed]

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

She is the perfect example of a pampered privileged actor who is not very intelligent and completely out of touch with reality. I just pity her blind stans who actually believe she is some great example of a woman to follow in real life.

Someone once made a post about how she struggled because she took a 7 year old break by her own choice which made be laugh. She was rich and privileged enough to just take a break from work and then have roles handed to her because of her connections.

It's not her fault though, we shouldn't be learning life lessons from rich, pampered, privileged actors who have never faced hardship like normal women in India do. They are entertainers and should be treated as such.

Edited by Harish111 - 7 months ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Feminism is overrated but I will still defend my hardcore feminist character in all her wrongs by coming live each time she does something idiotic even if that means defending her filthy sweater?

Feminism is overrated that is why I will go on a talk show and blow my own trumpet and crib about other women trying to bring me down
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4POhJFKx6x/?igsh=cGo4a2FoM2t2bHRx

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Feminism is overrated ok but so is Rupali as an actor who btw is so cringe n cannot act n so is Upma as a character..smiley39

Radhe001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

She should just stick to her cringe itv acting and no more.Just because you are sharing a stage with PM and other celebrities doesn’t mean to start spewing nonsense.

Great actor and queen of itv what not now she is confusing her fans what’s feminism.😂

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Saw this thread on X today 😂

IMG_0068.png
https://x.com/gkmaan_fangirl/status/1766553438387831221?s=46&t=WVIzkiWt9vjZ_FqsXpsHAw

Edited by Dee-Dee - 7 months ago
Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

My View....

What's funny about this generation is that Gen Z, those born after 1998, are more traditional and have conservative views on family and marriage compared to Millennials, who were born before 1998.

The second wave of feminists has impacted women's perspectives on men, marriage, and the idea that being single and childless is an ideal to aspire to, especially in countries like the USA and UK.

We see women reaching their 50s having achieved a lot but regretting not having someone to share it with. Nowadays, in America, women who want to be traditional wives and prioritize taking care of their husbands, families, and children are often marginalized and viewed as less empowered. Rupali's statement, "I think every woman out there who is a mother, who is a housewife is a feminist," highlights this shift.

Second-wave feminism has disrupted the natural connections between women and hindered open dialogue among them.

The issue of holding a door for a woman being considered assaultive is perplexing, especially when there seems to be a selective acceptance of traditional gender roles, such as expecting men to pay the bill.

Nothing wrong with her statement, view current events and read news you will see what she is on about.

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Starwatcher01

My View....

What's funny about this generation is that Gen Z, those born after 1998, are more traditional and have conservative views on family and marriage compared to Millennials, who were born before 1998.

The second wave of feminists has impacted women's perspectives on men, marriage, and the idea that being single and childless is an ideal to aspire to, especially in countries like the USA and UK.

We see women reaching their 50s having achieved a lot but regretting not having someone to share it with. Nowadays, in America, women who want to be traditional wives and prioritize taking care of their husbands, families, and children are often marginalized and viewed as less empowered. Rupali's statement, "I think every woman out there who is a mother, who is a housewife is a feminist," highlights this shift.

Second-wave feminism has disrupted the natural connections between women and hindered open dialogue among them.

The issue of holding a door for a woman being considered assaultive is perplexing, especially when there seems to be a selective acceptance of traditional gender roles, such as expecting men to pay the bill.

Nothing wrong with her statement, view current events and read news you will see what she is on about.

see feminism isn't about just men holding doors for women and women cooking and cleaning up for men. It's about EQUAL rights and in no way it means men and women are EQUALS. there are many things man can do skillfully that a woman cannot and vice versa. That's why God created two genders

It's about the right to choose what you want, either be a homemaker or a CEO that choice should be given. And the same applies for men too. How could be such a pure concept that creates so much of deep understanding be overrated???

Maybe she's talking about pseudo feminists🤷‍♀️