Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Peepa

RP ko Acting nhi aati... Bad choice For Armaan... 

RS ko replace krna tha to atleast acha actor lekar aata jiski eyes expressive ho but RS ne khud gen4 bkharab kr di. Bhot hi shaandaar shuruaat hui thi gen4 ki nd actors perfect liye the time ke sath unki acting unke role ke according perfect ho gyi thi. Offscreen sheh ki harkate muje b psnd nhi thi pr mai iss bat se b mukar nhi skti ki as armaan wo perfect tha. Rohit ne to armaan ke character ko kharab hi kr diya h. Itna serious bna diya usse. Or director b usse bol rhe h tuje jaisa krna h Tu kr. Hadh h 5 mhine jo dikhaya tha wo kya tha fir , whi se continue krna tha kyoki actor replace kiya h character nhi.. RP bhot hi kharab choice h as armaan inhe or koi nhi mila 😡 Sam talented h bt akeli wo b kya kya kre kb samne se hi perfect response nhi mile toh... RP to nhi chalega Sam ke sath hope new character lekar aaye Abhira ke New hero New fresh face good actor tb to show me charm ayega nhi to aisa hi dead show rhega or 5k episode to pure hone se rhe 😂 Sam ka potential b waste kr rhe h RP screen pr Abhira ka baap na lge isiliye Abhira ka look hi kharab kr diya Wow RS 👏

Farmaan Hota New Armaan to show fir se track pr aa jata bt bad luck RP ke aane ke 10 din bad uska show offair hone ki news ayi 😭

Plz New Hero Lekar aao Abhira ke liye 

Sam can only do so much alone. There should be a give and take between actors while creating chemistry. There seems to be no sync between Ro and Sam. 

Earlier some cute scenes of Abhira used to hit hard because of the other party being genuinely involved in the banter. Abhi same scenes look OTT coz other party doesn't react and just stands like a stone. 

I think it's more to do with the character shift ...even in the og , the ml was focused only on the fl & not his bhabhi, although , he never wanted her to get hurt but he never actively supported her ...on the other hand , Arman is having a parallel track with his bhabhi wherein  anyone can tell that they're a couple ..he does close scenes with abhira (I dunno why they do it bec it looks cringe with bhabhi in the mix ) but the impact is zero . 

The bottom line is , we can tolerate bhabhi lusting over Arman but NOT Arman reciprocating to her . With abhira , at least I don't a love story at all ..abhira will be mad to fall in love with him , not just bec he's his family's pet but bec of his crazy family ..but we know aisa hoga Nai..toh at least dish out a decent story with an assertive Arman who's able to keep bhabhi at a hands distance and a man who grows a spine to support abhira ..till that happens (and it's a permanent change ) , Arman will never appeal to the viewers..

I don't think it's the actors problem ..if sheh had stayed the off screen gf bf thing would cause havoc like it did in og , the script was changed to accommodate them. 

They need to build Arman abhira from scratch and rohit needs to be given some good scenes ..pehle se his character looks unattractive bec of family bhakti and ruhi bhakti . Upar se if he doesn't understand  abhira , what is he doing there ? He's another poddar villain in abhiras life that's all

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Befikre

@bold - Exactly this. He looks confused half the time. It's like main kahaan phas gaya. His expressions in those scenes where other characters are interacting are so lame. He just stands there with no purpose like this 🧍‍♂️

smiley36

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

I still cant understand  why RP isn't doing justice to armaan...its been a month ... his acting is not impressive at all..always confused face irrespective of situation..

Or is it a conscious decision by makers to erase earlier image of armaan I don't know..

Concious decision by Shahi paneer to make people forget princezada smiley36

RS said in an interview, he told Rohit to portray his armaan differently from previous armaan

Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Concious decision by Shahi paneer to make people forget princezada smiley36

RS said in an interview, he told Rohit to portray his armaan differently from previous armaan

Blessing in disguise for prince ..

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

@Bold - I feel no amount of hugging and kissing can generate chemistry or else old BW or PTV shows hadn't given us so many iconic couples with such great chemistry. I feel chemistry is more because of the eyes. The way two characters look at each other and communicate with each other, that tells you most about their chemistry. The problem with new jodi is that makers started off with them directly with kisses and some sensuous dances. That will give them 1-2 days ke liye hype but won't become iconic like that tape removing scene. That scene alone can eat all their scenes because of the eye f*cking that was going on. If it was all because of glycerine filled eyes of Sheh, then I am glad for that bottle of glycerine because I got to witness that epicness. And why doesn't RoPu put glycerine in his eyes and imitate the same if it's so easy? 

@Red - Shehzada isn't anyone's relative or friend here. He as an actor was really bad in crying scenes, but he improved a lot before he left. Just compare his crying scene when Rohit goes missing (which has become a meme now) to his crying scene when Charu called him paraya. The progression in acting is there, so I don't understand what's there to troll about? He is just 27 and in this industry for only 3-4 years. While RoPu is 38 and in this industry for 15 years. If a newbie can improve so much in 3 months, people can expect the seasoned actor to show improvement in 1 month at least if not be perfect since beginning? Being subtle doesn't mean you show zero expressions and stand like a rock in romantic scenes or high voltage confrontation scenes. 

@green - His termination was absolutely justified, but calling him a bad actor when the same bad actor created such good chemistry with his FL that they got a mini fandom of their own despite not having many romantic scenes is commendable. The amount of promotions they are doing in media Or DKP's page for the new couple, had they done even 10% of this before, AbhiMaan couple would have had 30-40% more fans. 

Red - this!! 

I really don't get why people are hesitating on twitter and other platforms to appreciate Shehzada for his acting skills. Like he was definitely the perfect person to play armaan. People didn't notice it then when he was there as armaan but comparing him with an experienced actor who is merely giving expressions - Sheh's acting skills are highlighted now. Not saying he was the best but he definitely brought his own elements in Armaan's character ( more than what was written on the paper) which made many people to connect with armaan ( he wasn't anyone's relative, we all saw him in rishta only - he must have done something right that people got connected to him). Rohit is clearly failing there. He isn't bringing anything special of his own to connect with the audience. He is more like giving indifferent reactions - as if he doesn't care. 

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Red - this!! 

I really don't get why people are hesitating on twitter and other platforms to appreciate Shehzada for his acting skills. Like he was definitely the perfect person to play armaan. People didn't notice it then when he was there as armaan but comparing him with an experienced actor who is merely giving expressions - Sheh's acting skills are highlighted now. Not saying he was the best but he definitely brought his own elements in Armaan's character ( more than what was written on the paper) which made many people to connect with armaan ( he wasn't anyone's relative, we all saw him in rishta only - he must have done something right that people got connected to him). Rohit is clearly failing there. He isn't bringing anything special of his own to connect with the audience. He is more like giving indifferent reactions - as if he doesn't care. 

Well according to some Shehzada did everything wrong. His depiction of Armaan was not what makers had wanted. So whatever Abhimaan fans were so fond of was baseless . Dont understand should we laugh or cry at such explanations. 

Kuttinu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Truly speaking I have felt no chemistry between Abhimaan after the actor change. Rohit can't play vulnerable, playful traits that Armaan have, so they changed the character arc. Can u think of RoPu's Armaan doing mutargashti dance with Abhira, No he can't, that comical playful part he can't n that's a fact. Not age shaming but it's a fact he is 38 n he looks mature, they should have cast some in late 20's or early 30's... about garvita's ruhi, she looks younger for her onscreen age.I like her acting, prat might not be able to pull off the Holi scenes n all...but I am not feeling so much connection,as some one said prat could make us laugh with meme materials. I just ff the episodes now....

Docworld thumbnail

I dont think that Rohit is a complete misfit.. There were scenes in which he performed reasonably good and there were also scenes which were not up to mark. And by now it is evident that Makers are not even trying to recreate Sheh's version of Ar.. Like RP's first two weeks- he was a much more mature version of old one.. Yet there was that softness too... Atleast in that lap hug scene and noodles scene I felt it. After the Mussorrie track only chr had so much drastic changes.. Probably they are again building him from ground level..And I disagree to fact that the couple has zero hype. If that is the case, how come they repeatedly maintaining first position in FMN ratings? If nobody is liking RP's performance, how come he is getting individual rankings in the list published by FMN and gossips tv?? Show is also maintaining position in ormax and trp charts.. By saying this Rohit can also improve a lot and hopefully he will...As of now it is the sudden script changes which is the real panauti.. 

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

...........he's the villain in Abhira's life.

Honestly I have stopped watching the show but I did watch last couple of episodes to witness the hall drama and contract marriage reveal. And boy oh boy, am I disappointed in Armaan sa? That would be an understatement of the century. 

Earlier I had issues with his looks only coz they suddenly made a 30 y/o guy look like a 40 y/o man. Gave him those grandfather specs and a boring personality from the playful and vulnerable personality he had before. But these past few episodes I realised that his acting is so bland and mediocre as well that adds to the lost charm. Again, this isn't a comparison post with the previous actor, but the reason I always felt bad for Armaan despite him being a spineless loser in the past was his VULNERABLE EYES and his equation with Abhira that had evolved into a genuine friendship over these months. The writers and the actor took out these two most important things from Armaan's character and I see no reason to root for him anymore because he just comes across as a selfish and vile person right now. 

In that court case track, where Abhira was genuinely in the wrong and was snooping around reading evidence , Armaan's outburst and everything was very harsh (even though it was justified unlike now) , but there was an underlying softness and care for Abhira which has vanished now. AbhiMaan ship was doomed from the beginning because this show is a remake of an already bad show, but the chemistry, the vulnerability and the innocence of both Armaan and Abhira drew me and many others to this ship despite knowing the end. Right now, there is neither any chemistry, nor any vulnerability to justify whatever is happening in the show.

Rohit Purohit might be a very seasoned actor and miles ahead of Shehzada in acting, but he isn't able to portray Armaan the way he should be. He would better suit a character like Mr. Bajaj or Jai Walia (older matured men with grey shades) than a spineless goofball like Armaan. You can't tell me that Armaan was always supposed to be a cold and expressionless dude with a "matured" outlook coz during the very initial days they gave goofy scenes like helium balloon song and banter with Abhira to him. If the connection we felt with Armaan was only due to fake glycerine filled eyes and poor acting by Shehzada , then I don't know what to say. So basically we are saying that Armaan was always supposed to be hated coz of his spinelessness and selfishness , but due to bad acting by previous actor we ended up rooting for the character and the jodi?smiley39 

I feel bad that the character I once defended and rooted for to gain a spine has become such a mug now. I actually thought it would be Abhira's journey to become independent and Armaan's journey to gain a spine with her help. And they seemed to be on track with that until 19th March happened........

RS messed up with the casting of new Armaan big time. A like to like replacement of Sheh would have done wonders for him I feel. He will still get 2+ trps coz of all the drama , but online hype has literally died down.

They can revive this show if they show Armaan as a selfish and bad guy (Rohit would nail that I feel) and get a young and strong AA for Abhira. 

P.S. This isn't a comparison post or to degrade the new hero. Just venting out my frustration with regards to how they messed up everything.

Actually a big RoPu fan after Dhadkan, I think he fits the late thirties angry single guy who is flawed roles. He was great as Vikrant, perfection. I think he is more of a method actor and then pendulum script doesn't help.

Armaan was a young boy forced to grow up between expectations, ehsaana and zimmedari. He should be a puddle inside it's not matching