Posted: 2 months ago

I just saw in sbs and … Rohit will soon be making re entry in the show and he and the new Ruhi have fab chemistry… fiery hot hot hot 

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rohit rohit sun kar chakkar aah raha hai.. 

Kaun rohit? Old one or new one? 

I like this new Roohi...

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Old one Shivam khajuria .. they have released BTS of Rohit with Ruhi 

Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I just saw in sbs and … Rohit will soon be making re entry in the show and he and the new Ruhi have fab chemistry… fiery hot hot hot 

Exactly..that's what my thought was too when I saw new Ruhi-Shivam pics..They have amazing chemistry, much more than the new Ruhi-Arman.I was not expecting it.

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Rohit and New Ruhi looking hot  bruh, they slaying ngl give them a parallel story I will ship them.😊

Originally posted by: Mukthaa

Exactly..that's what my thought was too when I saw new Ruhi-Shivam pics..They have amazing chemistry, much more than the new Ruhi-Arman.I was not expecting it.

I think this time ar ruhi also have amazing chemistry they gives couples vibes like sheh sam gave

Edited by Anjelica18021 - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Anjelica18021

I think this time ar ruhi also have amazing chemistry they gives couples vibes like sheh sam gave

We have to wait for the new Armaan to enter judge his chemistry with Abhira .. he is much older than her .. so it will be fun when she calls him Dadaji Dadaji 😂😂😂

ashle thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't think Rohit is back as of yet, with cast change they have to make some filler scenes so they can have continued track. I mean if and when Rohit comes back or till then they have to show some wedding memories and couple interaction for flashbacks also some couple wedding pics. Same with Armaan they also need to have repeat of their 2 minutes noodles lovestory for the flashbacks scenes and that vaada sequences are important for Roohi to emotionally manipulate Armaan. I think all the pics released are of their past only.

Titli_Butterfly thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Reel Rohit is Back with Real Rohit. smiley37Dono saath hi wapas aa gaye.