Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: ashle

I don't think Rohit is back as of yet, with cast change they have to make some filler scenes so they can have continued track. I mean if and when Rohit comes back or till then they have to show some wedding memories and couple interaction for flashbacks also some couple wedding pics. Same with Armaan they also need to have repeat of their 2 minutes noodles lovestory for the flashbacks scenes and that vaada sequences are important for Roohi to emotionally manipulate Armaan. I think all the pics released are of their past only.

True but that means .. Shivam has a chance to be back in the story very soon … if they are recreating his memories.., 

Swathi.A thumbnail

sbs reported real reason.. Spending too much time on sets only they have reported.. Not appearing on time for scenes ,by both has been reported.. PH has additional disadvantage i.e her acting itself.. So both 🔥d.. Which is why they were always together for interviews maybe.. 

May they rectify and find another good opportunity.. 

Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anjelica18021

I think this time ar ruhi also have amazing chemistry they gives couples vibes like sheh sam gave

I am not sure about that as of now.The new released pics of them looked tacky to me..not much impressed.I want to see some not-so close pics of them to assess chemistry.Sam and sheh had chemistry even when they were standing on 2 edges of the room.

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

I got major Makar Sankranti promo flashback vibes where they kicked out Shez from the montage and kept Sam with Bhumi. In If we are like, if he doesn't act straight up, RS ise show se uda dega, and he actually did! Like, for real! 

Mukthaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

We have to wait for the new Armaan to enter judge his chemistry with Abhira .. he is much older than her .. so it will be fun when she calls him Dadaji Dadaji 😂😂😂

Actually doesn't it go well with the narrative? Armaan is supposed to be around 10years older than her.

I am so much curious about Sam-new Armaan pairing..will they click,won't they.. waiting for a pic of them since yesterday.

Originally posted by: Mukthaa

Actually doesn't it go well with the narrative? Armaan is supposed to be around 10years older than her.

I am so much curious about Sam-new Armaan pairing..will they click,won't they.. waiting for a pic of them since yesterday.

Phir toh voh uska uncle lagega 

If we see age wise according to show

Manish was died now but he is alive & walking properly 

Edited by Anjelica18021 - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mukthaa

Same feeling.. 

bajarbattu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yup!!

I always felt, Shehzada did not have the likes of a sophisticated lawyer with experience. Falling in love with ruhi, made him into a teenybopper, and the same teenybopper got married with Abhira. Teenybopper in the sense, that uski harkatein teenybopper ki thi, rota bhi tha toh teenager ki tarah. chillata bhi tha toh koi unnis saal ka ladka tantrum throw kar raha ho. 

Actually, Armaan Poddar needs to be a guy who is mature, sophisticated, kind of handsome, worldly wise and an Alpha. Usually Alpha males have painful histories. Its is these histories that make them mature, tough and introverts. 

This new guy with his looks and his countenance fits this Alpha standards to the Tee. Its okay if Abhira is the way she is - mufat, happy go lucky, crazy, lovingly insane. She will be a perfect foil for this silent and delicious Alpha man who is a very layered personality. I feel the dynamics of the new ML will be all explosion as he maneuvers his developing relationship with Abhira amidst his Dadisa's wishes and whims. Shehzada was not being able to get this dynamics right, and always appeared weak in front of Anita Raj, always begging like a little boy who collects used toffee wrappers. 

I think RP will get Armaan's character that special NOUS, which Sheh was never able to bring. The whole Poddar family equation will change as we get to see better acting. 

Till today morning I was feeling very iffy about Shehzada's exit. But now I feel ke yeh naya ML aane se bahut zyada mazza aanewala hai. 

Chulbuli Abhira with her one liners are going to drive the Alpha male Armaan up the wall............ smiley43smiley42smiley27smiley40

I can't wait to see them together. 
And they are going to come together at a very crucial juncture of the story. Where Dragonsa is going to make Abhira choose whether she stays or goes without Armaan's knowledge. 

-
much love, light and laughter,
Battu. 

Originally posted by: Anjelica18021

Phir toh voh uska uncle lagega 

If we see age wise according to show

Manish was died now but he is alive & walking properly 

Uncle to Harshad and Jay ko bhi lagna chahiye tha considering Pranali was so young—Lekin inn logo ne inki pairing bhi chalwa di.

Infact, Bengali shows me ek aisa hi show tha jahaan 40-50 saal ka barrister ka ek young village grown ladki ke saath shaadi ho gaya tha, and she also becomes a lawyer. I don't recall the name, recent hi hai.

Age isn't a factor here, chemistry and the craft is the factor. Samriddhi is good as Abhira, but we need to see if it works with Rohit or not.

Technically, Armaan Poddar is an established advocate who is the oldest among his siblings, meaning 30-32 ka to hona hi chahiye. Lekin iski PPA family ko Rohit ki shaadi pehle karwaani thi. Matlab koi baat hui.

And karwai bhi kisse, Roohi se, jo khud chalti phirti Rooh hi hai. Rohit uske saamne bachcha laage aur woh cougar. Mujhko pakka lagta hai Roohi is older to this Rohit.

Anyway, zimmedari ki nautanki karne ke chakkar me launde ki shaadi to huyi. Iski PPA family ke kaaran woh bhi na hota. Bachelor rakhke Bhishma Pitamaha banake chodte launde ko.

Ab jo mila hai ussi se kaam chalana padega. Agar Harshad pasand aa sakta hai logo ko, jo in history of this show sabse buddha hero hai and, jo mere hisaab se retard acting karta hai, to Rohit bhi aa hi jaana chahiye.

Nahi aayega to nahi dekhenge na behen. Kachu aur dhund lenge.

Edited by libran90 - 2 months ago
Mukthaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: bajarbattu

Yup!!

I always felt, Shehzada did not have the likes of a sophisticated lawyer with experience. Falling in love with ruhi, made him into a teenybopper, and the same teenybopper got married with Abhira. Teenybopper in the sense, that uski harkatein teenybopper ki thi, rota bhi tha toh teenager ki tarah. chillata bhi tha toh koi unnis saal ka ladka tantrum throw kar raha ho. 

Actually, Armaan Poddar needs to be a guy who is mature, sophisticated, kind of handsome, worldly wise and an Alpha. Usually Alpha males have painful histories. Its is these histories that make them mature, tough and introverts. 

This new guy with his looks and his countenance fits this Alpha standards to the Tee. Its okay if Abhira is the way she is - mufat, happy go lucky, crazy, lovingly insane. She will be a perfect foil for this silent and delicious Alpha man who is a very layered personality. I feel the dynamics of the new ML will be all explosion as he maneuvers his developing relationship with Abhira amidst his Dadisa's wishes and whims. Shehzada was not being able to get this dynamics right, and always appeared weak in front of Anita Raj, always begging like a little boy who collects used toffee wrappers. 

I think RP will get Armaan's character that special NOUS, which Sheh was never able to bring. The whole Poddar family equation will change as we get to see better acting. 

Till today morning I was feeling very iffy about Shehzada's exit. But now I feel ke yeh naya ML aane se bahut zyada mazza aanewala hai. 

Chulbuli Abhira with her one liners are going to drive the Alpha male Armaan up the wall............ smiley43smiley42smiley27smiley40

I can't wait to see them together. 
And they are going to come together at a very crucial juncture of the story. Where Dragonsa is going to make Abhira choose whether she stays or goes without Armaan's knowledge. 

-
much love, light and laughter,
Battu. 

💯 Agree with whatever you have stated.Initially I was not liking shehzada as Armaan but later started liking him and to give him credit he has shown a lot of improvement in a short span.

When the news of his exist came I was disappointed.And was not very impressed with the new cast..but as I kept on thinking about it, i felt it is such a good idea to bring in a mature, and tough looking guy as Armaan.And then when I started imagining him as Arman i understood the potential he has.Like you said, earlier Armaan used appear weak infront of Anita raj.And the Armaan abhira nokjokh looked like two similar aged people having arguments.Now every equation is going to change in a better way.He will bring new dimension to  Armaan podder and Abhimaan..And i  feel Abhira is going to have an explosive chemistry with this new mature sophisticated Armaan podder.I am all excited❤️

Edited by Mukthaa - 2 months ago