free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 days ago

Link to chapter 1: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5353594

Chapter 2

Abhira still has three months to complete her education. She is grateful to Dev sir for offering her a permanent position in his firm. She decided to start paying back the money she owed to Armaan. He spent a lot of money on her. She took out her small diary and started calculating how much she owed him. Putting everything together, her education, boarding, and lodging in PH, and the money he spent on the resort, the total amount is around 25 lakhs. She gets around 35K per month from her internship. Her expenses should not be more than 5K (as she is staying in PH now) and she can give 10k to Krish. So, she is left with 10K Rs. that she can start giving to Armaan. She also has some savings that she can use to find accommodation once she moves out of PH in 3 months. Once her permanent job starts, she will get around 65K. Her expenses will also increase (lodging, food, transportation etc.), but she should be able to pay 20k per month to Armaan. She decided to transfer the first installment to Armaan. It's been only a few minutes since she made the online transaction, and she heard a knock on her door.

Ar (anxiously): Abhira, open the door. I need to talk to you.

Ab(calmly): yes, Armaan.

Ar(annoyingly): Why did you stop calling me khadoosman?

Ab(calmly): Why does it matter? I don't feel like calling you khadoosman. Get to the point. Why are you here?

Ar (showing her his phone): what is this?

Ab: Oh, That's the first installment of the money I owe you.

Ar: I told you, I wouldn't take it. 

Ab(patiently): Look, Armaan. I know this money doesn't matter to you and I understand you really want to help me. But please, stop it now. You did a lot for me, and I will be forever grateful to you for everything you did for me, but now it's enough. I cannot take your money. Let me live with dignity. Your family has put all sorts of allegations on me and my mamma. I cannot bear to be called a gold digger anymore.

Ar: You are not a gold digger!! They don't know you!

Ab: But you do, right? You know how much my self-respect and independence matter to me. So please accept it. It's just 10k for now. Once I start my job, I will be able to pay more. Also, I will add 10% interest, as it would take me years to clear this debt.

Ar: Abhira!

Ab: I think you should go back now.

Ar: Mujhse baad bhi nahi karogi?

Ab: I don't have anything else to say.

Ar (moving forward, trying to hold her face): Kuch bhi nahi?

Ab (angrily): Armaan! What are you doing?

Ar (frustrated): you don't talk to me anymore. You don't call me Khadoosman and avoid me like a plague. I miss you!

Ab (pushing him away): What do you take me as? Am I your personal punching bag, who will come back to you no matter how you treat it?  Your family cursed me, character assassinated me, my mamma, and my lineage, and from what I remember you were quite convinced of their words. I didn't see you raise a voice against them. Moreover, I am just a responsibility for you, right? So why bother yourself so much?

Ar: Abhira, I....

Ab: You, what Armaan? Why do you think I should talk to you? I don't think we have any relationship. You have proved it well through your actions and words. When your family hurled all sorts of allegations against me and my mamma, you were a silent spectator. If I mattered to you, you would have raised your voice when your phupha sa, dadisa, and your mom called me characterless. They didn't even spare my mamma. You know what she means to me, yet you were quiet. If not as my friend, at least as my mamma's student you could have defended her. Guru mante the na tum unhe? But instead of defending her, you were busy proving to your family how my mother forced you to marry me and how I am just a responsibility to you. I accept everything you said that day.  But now it's enough. As you can see, I am doing quite well. So please don't bother about me and leave me alone. I have nothing else to say to you.

She pushed him out and closed the door with a thud. Armaan was left standing like a statue with teary guilt-filled eyes. He was slowly realizing the extent of the damage he did to his relationship with Abhira. Their easy comrade and playful conversations are gone.  

Link to Chapter 3: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5353971

Edited by free_willy - 13 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

AMAZING!!! loved it. This is exactly what I want to see on the show. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

but 5K expense per month is too little in today's age. rent + groceries + bills  mein hi easily 20-25K hojayenge.  I dont think she can spare 10K for krish and live off just 5K rupees for herself. She needs a different part time job or she needs a job with better salary. or she needs to sell a portion of the resort land or some of her jewelry or something to have some leeway

sorry I got so technical. but I really want to see her do this calculation and maybe with a heavy heart decide to sell her resort even though its her home 

sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Loved it. This is what I want see in the show. 

Continue soon 

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pinecone

but 5K expense per month is too little in today's age. rent + groceries + bills  mein hi easily 20-25K hojayenge.  I dont think she can spare 10K for krish and live off just 5K rupees for herself. She needs a different part time job or she needs a job with better salary. or she needs to sell a portion of the resort land or some of her jewelry or something to have some leeway

sorry I got so technical. but I really want to see her do this calculation and maybe with a heavy heart decide to sell her resort even though its her home 

I thought about it too. But currently she is staying in PH, so she don’t need to spare money for food and lodging separately. She is paying 15k to Armaan, that should cover her rent and amenities she is currently using in PH. The 5K money is just for commuting and other minor expenses. Once she move out she would need more money.

Edited by free_willy - 19 days ago
8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beautifully written 

Glad that armaan is realizing the extent of damage he has done 

Excited to read more 

-cynicalmess- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome.please continue soon.

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 days ago

smiley32 can't wait what is next.

No hope in the show, but here the stories are smiley27smiley42

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Awesome update 

Love this Abhira 

Hope Ruhi and Armaan’s relationship come out soon 

Then what will be the family’s reaction?

Pinecone thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

please write more soon :)