Yours Truly, Karma - Abhimaan SS (Chapter 4 updated)

Fan Creations

Posted: 26 days ago

- PROLOGUE-

Abhira Armaan Poddar , who is soon going to be Lwy Abhira Sharma. She was glad this day came in her life. Only last 6 months of her college was left , She has found about truth of the Poddar madhouse after learning about the betrayals from her very own husband or deal husband and his best Friend. She got to know about the truth when she was going to Propose him , What she saw shook her to the core,  she witnessed Ruhi hugging Armoron and asking about when he is Going to talk about their marriage to Dadisaa.

She also got to know about their two minutes noodle love story, Ruhi was the chitwali,  his ex or precisely who turns out to be his brother's wife was the woman her husband who was cheating on her with. Abhira was shocked to be honest not much at the truth but at the thought of the spineless Armaan who can not even raise his voice against his family was going to talk to about marriage with the family's favorite son's wife also his Sil. Were they so dumb that they can not figure out the family is never going to accept it, also it was not even proved that Rohit is dead. Armaan was great at playing the best and the most loving husband card. It would clearly be Extra marital affair. 

Won't They be accused of adultery by the family which they were involved in but still . They both are utterly shameless she concluded.  She was heartbroken and vulnerable. She was angry at herself for her moment of weakness for the two timer Armaan or rather the pendulum. They both were cheating behind her back, but definitely she was not Ekta Kapoor's soap opera lead that she is going to accept it all and cry alone. She is a strong lady like her maternal grandmother . 

So, she decided to reveal the truth in ADS...Abhira's Dhansu style. Because she was sure no body is going to believe her , and BTW what's the fun in boring stuff, she was a future lawyer after all. She is going to find the proofs, expose them in their lowest, bash them left, right and centre , give some invisible gyaan ke Moti to Poddar's mad clan and then leave with her head held high after making sure kicking Kaveri and her family's ethics and morals as*.

Hello seniors, 

This is going to be hell of a ride, it's going to be sassy, chilly , angsty, cute, intense, dangerous and most importantly grey. I am writing this to give Armaan and his family what they deserve rightfully, I will bash everyone till my heart's content. For their flipping treatment , cheating, partiality, orthodox nature. 

And , Armaan and Ruhi....I won't leave you and haunt in your dreams and this ss as well.💀

This is mainly inspired by Rakhi Dave's exposure of Vanraaj and Kavya . Here, Abhira is going to do the same. Spying, stalking , proof finding, acting innocent and naive, manipulative to reveal the truth. And when she reveals it, the aftermath is gonna be insane........... ❤️‍🔥

Please put forward your views, and comment's , they are really inspiring and also put all your ideas on how you want to abuse, torture , harass the double dholkis of the show....All ideas and gaalis(not for me but the characters are welcome with open hearts😉🤣) also the writers here...tell me about this unconventional but pretty cool idea...how is it??????....the updates will be slow. Sorry agar koi miss ho gya ho tags mein...

Thank you  

Bye.....

Niharika ❤️❤️❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Can't wait to read!!! Maza ayega. 

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Loved reading it 

Excited to read more 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Goenkas should also be shamed along with poddars and armoron , Ruhi

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Excited to read more 

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Waiting to read this plz tag when u update

tag when you post it plz

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Excited for it 

Continue soon 

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Do tag me also

can’t wait for Abhira to kick ass

🫶🏼

amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2