Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Blushing update but reality will kick in on next one

MariyamBeary98 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shamitashah1001

I am 17🤭 , 5 years elder you are to me.....shit... again as always main sabse choti🙆🏻🥴

Do i can call you choti 😂

------CHAPTER 3--------

There was a lot of hustle and bustle around Abhira. The party was in full swing with the theme of modern retro. People were going ballistic with loud music and amazing food. 

The party was set up in huge auditorium with half of its area being transformed into a luxurious bar cum club and half was made into a really delicious and tempting looking food counter with the most amazing and rare cuisines. Alongside the counter, high profile guests, filmstars, rich businessmen were sitting and talking.

Some actors and influential personalites were giving interviews surrounded by the media. She felt as if she has entered some Karan Johar's Bollywood diwali party. Now, after seeing the surroundings she was feeling a little conscious and underdressed.And ,why wouldn't it be afterall it was The Malhotra's Party.

But, she maintained a graceful, confident and elegant smile ,removed her mangalsutra and kept it in the bag , carried her dupatta in a stylish btown diva style. 

She didn't apply the sindur( vermillion) today which thankfully nobody noticed otherwise the whole madclan specially dragon sa would have went crazy. Now, she was looking like a pretty, beautiful, graceful single girl in her early 20s. That was the whole point of her  attending tonight's party. 

The Malhotra's were the same people who won the case by the help of Poddar's firm. She was surprised that nobody was invited from the Madhouse. But it worked in her favour otherwise she would really be stuck in an awful situation.

She was there to lure the spoilt, egoistic brat son of Malhotra's- Achintya Malhotra. His name was so meaningful but his actions are completely opposite. She was here to kind of let him open up on the case , why they were caught and how the Poddar's helped them to justify their horrible actions.

Dev sir asked her first if she was comfortable doing that, firstly she was thinking of betraying them but afterwards the reality hit her and she jumped on the opportunity.

It was a great opportunity to revenge on the Poddar's, she would lure Achintya, make him open up and talk,she will be recording their conversation, she will act as a wannabe lawyer in The Poddar firm , so as to not make him doubtful. 

Then, after getting some good points, she will leave the party and investigate on the points and use them as proof against the hypocrites and disgusting Poddar's, and releasing them in front of the media on the upcoming Party. She was free now and she was going to act on her plan. 

She deliberately dressed elegantly ,modestly with good makeup and different from other girls so as to catch his attention without herself looking like an attention seeker. God, she felt utterly ridiculous and disguisted, look, what Poddar's are making her do?

She has already researched on him before planning this. He was a 6ft good looking man with a arrogant, forward, richie rich, flirty, and dominant typical Playboyish nature but a good thing about him ,he was not lusty or creepy, he wa just a woman pleaser but with consent that is why she decided to go ahead with the plan. 

He has a thing for different and unique girls. If there would be a group of tall girls, he would go gor the short one, if there is a group of extroverted girl he would go for the introvert one. He had a certain kink for it , she did not understand at all.

Everyone knew of his nature and persona but nobody dared to say anything on his face because of his family and Money. Unaware to all this, Armaan also got ready for the same party, actually fufasa was invited but he couldn't go to the party due to some last minute work so he was forced to go because apparently one can't hamper their relationship with such Rich and influential people. He also had a little feeling if Abhira going in the same party ( male bahu/ itv fl intuitions) so he went ahead.

Meanwhile, in the party. Abhira was standing beside the bar observing everyone with a bored expression having a mocktail in her hands. She was just waiting for Achintya to approach her and looking by the way he was staring at her from afar , she knew she has got his attention.

Achintya was talking and enjoying with few of his friends when unknowingly his eyes landed on a beautiful girl dressed up in an elegant pink dressed looking no less than a diva. 

Judging by her outfits and her make-up, he assumed she is from a rich family, she must be some daughter of any traditional business man. And , when he got a view of her gorgeous face, he knew he has found someone who will keep him company for the rest of the party. 

He approached Abhira who was looking ethereal but bored with a beautiful, lazy and a sexy smile.

,"Yun nh nikla karo aajkal raat ko, chand chup jaata hai dekhkar aapko." Abhira looked up at him with a raised eyebrow as if asking him what does he mean. He just shrugged and looked at her with a killing smile and said, "

,"May I know why a beautiful girl like you has absolutely no company and is getting bored?," Abhira looked at him fake shocked and asked," Was I that clear ?,

He nodded but Abhira gazed at him softly with a little smile and asked, " Do I know you?," Achintya gave a amused glance at her and said," Abhi tak to nhi par agar aap chahein toh aapko main apne aap ko jaanne ka pura chance de sakta hun,".Abhira cringed internally at his lame statment but managed to keep her outer cool personality intact and looked at him dreamily.

," Acha ji, toh thik hai phir mujhe jaana hai apke baare mein," He gave a satisfactory smile and said,"Achintya, Achintya Malhotra the host of the party." She forwarded her hand ," Abhira , Abhira Sharma. A college student and an intern at the Poddar's." 

He looked impressed, he really expected her to be some richie rich daughter with a fake , bratty attitude but she was not like them. She was beautiful, soft spoken, modest and intelligent. He was a little shocked because apparently,if you want to intern at Poddar's, you must be of some really good intellect and sharp brain. 

He was not leaving her hand probably lost somewhere in his thoughts. Abhira clicked her fingers and made him come out of his dreamland and with an amused expression asked him, " Aisa kya gunaah ho gya humse ki Malhotra's ke vaaris khud aaye hain , apni party chor kar humse baat krne, aur toh aur baat kar bhi nhi rahein , apne khalayon me aise khoye hain jaise unke sapno me Katrina Kaif ka haath pakad rakha ho." He gave her a deep chuckle and laughed wholeheartedly impressed by her sarcastic humour. 

," Abb jiska haath humne sach me pakad rakha hai woh Katrina se toh kam nhi,". Abhira's smile widened and she shook her head now enjoying the playful banter. But, she shouldn't forget her plan and decided to continue the conversation but suddenly a beautiful romantic song started playing on the DJ and all the couples joined the floor.

Abhira was awestruck looking at the aesthetics and the couples who were so in love. Achintya sensed her gaze and understood she was really mesmerized by the dance. He risked to try his luck and offered his hand to her. Abhira looked at him shocked. He said," Can I have a dance with you, my lady?," giving a slight bow as if he was Colin and she being a hardcore polin fan gave a hearty chuckle and bowed her head ,kept her hand in his palms feeling like Penelope . 

They went to the floor and started dancing on the romantic number, they were looking like the lead couple as Abhira was wearing a pink dress looking no less than a princess and Achintya wearing a black tuxedo. He was maintaining good distance and was dancing very nicely and elegantly. Both, looked like a couple straight from Disney. People left their work and their sole attention was on who is the Malhotra's son dancing with so nicely? Who is the lucky girl? 

Abhira was aware if the questioning gazes at them but she tried to remain blissfully ignorant and started the act for which she was here, he twirled her and she landed softly on his chest . Abhira asked still dancing," I am sure you must be really happy after your father won the case. Is this party dedicated to it or is their any other reason?," 

He shook his head and replied, " Actually, we are elated at the winning the case but this party is not about it, Its about me and my success. By the way, really really thankful to your firm who managed to make us win even after such a difficult case," 

She smiled and replied, " Yes, it was actually really difficult case because your father was struck badly in the situation, I wonder how did my seniors saved him." He flinched at the mention of his father's situation and Abhira knew she hit the nail at the right point. They were talking and discussing about the case in each other's arms dancing when Armaan entered the party.

Hello seniors, chapter 3 is here...

Sorry for leaving you guys at clifhanger but mujhe gussa aa rha hai @whimsical because unhone bhi hume clifhanger pe chora..... Just kidding aisa kuch nhi hai ,the chapter was getting really long..... Next chapter is gonna be interesting one...jealousy is my fav trope...leave the comments and what do you think about Achintya and Abhira.....Now, after writing him , I am getting second thoughts of making him the acha admi here.....you guys tell me if you like the idea varna Abhimaan toh hai hi.....I am really pissed at Armoron today..... Sorry, jinke tags miss ho gye ho .kaafi saare typos hain

Thank you 

Niharika ♥️

Edited by Shamitashah1001 - 1 months ago
Kalma007 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is not done, friend? Ab mein next chapter ke aane tak kya karungi???

Thank God Fufasa had some last min issue and couldn't come to the party.

Plz make Achintya achcha aadmi here. Cannot tolerate armaam with abhira in show. I am seriously done with abhimaan.

abe again cliffhanger......

will gadha foil her plan

you clearly stated that malhotras did horrible things so they are not good ppl.

Next one should be full on jealousy

Choti-Daiyaan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

------CHAPTER 3--------

There was a lot of hustle and bustle around Abhira. The party was in full swing with the theme of modern retro. People were going ballistic with loud music and amazing food. 

The party was set up in huge auditorium with half of its area being transformed into a luxurious bar cum club and half was made into a really delicious and tempting looking food counter with the most amazing and rare cuisines. Alongside the counter, high profile guests, filmstars, rich businessmen were sitting and talking.

Some actors and influential personalites were giving interviews surrounded by the media. She felt as if she has entered some Karan Johar's Bollywood diwali party. Now, after seeing the surroundings she was feeling a little conscious and underdressed.And ,why wouldn't it be afterall it was The Malhotra's Party.

But, she maintained a graceful, confident and elegant smile ,removed her mangalsutra and kept it in the bag , carried her dupatta in a stylish btown diva style. 

She didn't apply the sindur( vermillion) today which thankfully nobody noticed otherwise the whole madclan specially dragon sa would have went crazy. Now, she was looking like a pretty, beautiful, graceful single girl in her early 20s. That was the whole point of her  attending tonight's party. 

The Malhotra's were the same people who won the case by the help of Poddar's firm. She was surprised that nobody was invited from the Madhouse. But it worked in her favour otherwise she would really be stuck in an awful situation.

She was there to lure the spoilt, egoistic brat son of Malhotra's- Achintya Malhotra. His name was so meaningful but his actions are completely opposite. She was here to kind of let him open up on the case , why they were caught and how the Poddar's helped them to justify their horrible actions.

Dev sir asked her first if she was comfortable doing that, firstly she was thinking of betraying them but afterwards the reality hit her and she jumped on the opportunity.

It was a great opportunity to revenge on the Poddar's, she would lure Achintya, make him open up and talk,she will be recording their conversation, she will act as a wannabe lawyer in The Poddar firm , so as to not make him doubtful. 

Then, after getting some good points, she will leave the party and investigate on the points and use them as proof against the hypocrites and disgusting Poddar's, and releasing them in front of the media on the upcoming Party. She was free now and she was going to act on her plan. 

She deliberately dressed elegantly ,modestly with good makeup and different from other girls so as to catch his attention without herself looking like an attention seeker. God, she felt utterly ridiculous and disguisted, look, what Poddar's are making her do?

She has already researched on him before planning this. He was a 6ft good looking man with a arrogant, forward, richie rich, flirty, and dominant typical Playboyish nature but a good thing about him ,he was not lusty or creepy, he wa just a woman pleaser but with consent that is why she decided to go ahead with the plan. 

He has a thing for different and unique girls. If there would be a group of tall girls, he would go gor the short one, if there is a group of extroverted girl he would go for the introvert one. He had a certain kink for it , she did not understand at all.

Everyone knew of his nature and persona but nobody dared to say anything on his face because of his family and Money. Unaware to all this, Armaan also got ready for the same party, actually fufasa was invited but he couldn't go to the party due to some last minute work so he was forced to go because apparently one can't hamper their relationship with such Rich and influential people. He also had a little feeling if Abhira going in the same party ( male bahu/ itv fl intuitions) so he went ahead.

Meanwhile, in the party. Abhira was standing beside the bar observing everyone with a bored expression having a mocktail in her hands. She was just waiting for Achintya to approach her and looking by the way he was staring at her from afar , she knew she has got his attention.

Achintya was talking and enjoying with few of his friends when unknowingly his eyes landed on a beautiful girl dressed up in an elegant pink dressed looking no less than a diva. 

Judging by her outfits and her make-up, he assumed she is from a rich family, she must be some daughter of any traditional business man. And , when he got a view of her gorgeous face, he knew he has found someone who will keep him company for the rest of the party. 

He approached Abhira who was looking ethereal but bored with a beautiful, lazy and a sexy smile.

,"Yun nh nikla karo aajkal raat ko, chand chup jaata hai dekhkar aapko." Abhira looked up at him with a raised eyebrow as if asking him what does he mean. He just shrugged and looked at her with a killing smile and said, "

,"May I know why a beautiful girl like you has absolutely no company and is getting bored?," Abhira looked at him fake shocked and asked," Was I that clear ?,

He nodded but Abhira gazed at him softly with a little smile and asked, " Do I know you?," Achintya gave a amused glance at her and said," Abhi tak to nhi par agar aap chahein toh aapko main apne aap ko jaanne ka pura chance de sakta hun,".Abhira cringed internally at his lame statment but managed to keep her outer cool personality intact and looked at him dreamily.

," Acha ji, toh thik hai phir mujhe jaana hai apke baare mein," He gave a satisfactory smile and said,"Achintya, Achintya Malhotra the host of the party." She forwarded her hand ," Abhira , Abhira Sharma. A college student and an intern at the Poddar's." 

He looked impressed, he really expected her to be some richie rich daughter with a fake , bratty attitude but she was not like them. She was beautiful, soft spoken, modest and intelligent. He was a little shocked because apparently,if you want to intern at Poddar's, you must be of some really good intellect and sharp brain. 

He was not leaving her hand probably lost somewhere in his thoughts. Abhira clicked her fingers and made him come out of his dreamland and with an amused expression asked him, " Aisa kya gunaah ho gya humse ki Malhotra's ke vaaris khud aaye hain , apni party chor kar humse baat krne, aur toh aur baat kar bhi nhi rahein , apne khalayon me aise khoye hain jaise unke sapno me Katrina Kaif ka haath pakad rakha ho." He gave her a deep chuckle and laughed wholeheartedly impressed by her sarcastic humour. 

," Abb jiska haath humne sach me pakad rakha hai woh Katrina se toh kam nhi,". Abhira's smile widened and she shook her head now enjoying the playful banter. But, she shouldn't forget her plan and decided to continue the conversation but suddenly a beautiful romantic song started playing on the DJ and all the couples joined the floor.

Abhira was awestruck looking at the aesthetics and the couples who were so in love. Achintya sensed her gaze and understood she was really mesmerized by the dance. He risked to try his luck and offered his hand to her. Abhira looked at him shocked. He said," Can I have a dance with you, my lady?," giving a slight bow as if he was Colin and she being a hardcore polin fan gave a hearty chuckle and bowed her head ,kept her hand in his palms feeling like Penelope . 

They went to the floor and started dancing on the romantic number, they were looking like the lead couple as Abhira was wearing a pink dress looking no less than a princess and Achintya wearing a black tuxedo. He was maintaining good distance and was dancing very nicely and elegantly. Both, looked like a couple straight from Disney. People left their work and their sole attention was on who is the Malhotra's son dancing with so nicely? Who is the lucky girl? 

Abhira was aware if the questioning gazes at them but she tried to remain blissfully ignorant and started the act for which she was here, he twirled her and she landed softly on his chest . Abhira asked still dancing," I am sure you must be really happy after your father won the case. Is this party dedicated to it or is their any other reason?," 

He shook his head and replied, " Actually, we are elated at the winning the case but this party is not about it, Its about me and my success. By the way, really really thankful to your firm who managed to make us win even after such a difficult case," 

She smiled and replied, " Yes, it was actually really difficult case because your father was struck badly in the situation, I wonder how did my seniors saved him." He flinched at the mention of his father's situation and Abhira knew she hit the nail at the right point. They were talking and discussing about the case in each other's arms dancing when Armaan entered the party.

Sorry for leaving you guys at clifhanger but mujhe gussa aa rha hai @whimsical because unhone bhi hume clifhanger pe chora..... Just kidding aisa kuch nhi hai ,the chapter was getting really long..... Next chapter is gonna be interesting one...jealousy is my fav trope...leave the comments and what do you think about Achintya and Abhira.....Now, after writing him , I am getting second thoughts of making him the acha admi here.....you guys tell me if you like the idea varna Abhimaan toh hai hi.....I am really pissed at Armoron today..... Sorry, jinke tags miss ho gye ho .kaafi saare typos hain

Thank you 

Niharika ♥️

Complete hands and legs wala vote to make Achintya the Acha Aadmi , show pai na sahi yaaha toh Abhira ko koi dhang ka aadmi mila .

Yeh request hai ki Aacha aadmi la do story mai.

Lee206 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Wow really awesome this is what any logical writer must write for logical readers 

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Outstanding chapter 

You left us with a great cliffhanger….armaan enters the party…

I hope he doesn’t disrupt abhira work on her case…hopefully he will realize his true feelings for abhira after watching her dance. 

Please update soon

whimsical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry for leaving you guys at clifhanger but mujhe gussa aa rha hai @whimsical because unhone bhi hume clifhanger pe chora..... Just kidding aisa kuch nhi hai ,the chapter was getting really long..... 

Haha, humne toh cliffhanger ke baad wala chapter daal bhi diya smiley17smiley17

The story is getting very interesting, curious to know what you have got planned! smiley4 Looks like Abhira truly has a rock solid plan in mind! Fun!