Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

He reminds me of someone smiley2smiley36

That's the inspiration.. same gussa, same ego, same mommy worship and same victim card playing smiley36

Edited by janecastle - 14 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Current itv and green flag do not go hand in hand.smiley36

Leave mls, except few fls rest of them are not green flag either.

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Choti-Daiyaan

Arre Arjun Subedhar is a class apart . Koi Tod hi nahi . His best quality is his ability to see people for whom they are. He calls a spade a spade . Jo koi galat hoga be it his father, grandmother, sister sabko sabak sikhata hain. He actually looks and acts like a lawyer. Uska demeanour sa pata chalta hain ki tagda lawyer hain. He is shrewd , sly , smart and good with his words. Pehli baar koi show ML ka around revolve hota hain and you actually understand him . He for once always tells his wife to talk back and call out his families bullshit.

Exactly TTM ki USP advocate Arjun subhedar hi hai!!  

Arjunis the most entertaining character he's dashing, smart and eventually very funny 😂😂

Uska dialogue hai na mere dimag me kya chal raha hai ye mere dil ko bhi pata nahi chalta sach me he's so unpredictable court hearings me kya cross questioning karta hai best smiley20

Jyrg ke Aditya ke bad sirf Arjun hi hai jo muze achha laga as a perfect ml character 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: janecastle

Leads don't even have to be perfect. They can be grey. But at least give them a good redemption arc. But Itv writers se toh woh bhi nahi hota. It is just the same old copy paste. I miss characters like Viren who were strong, respected women and showed that you don't have to be an outright abuser to be "hot". Even his brother Virat had good character growth. Aaj kal writers have forgotten their one primary job.. to write. In recent times, the only well-written character I can think of is Abhinav. He was flawed, but had his own strengths and most importantly, was not an abuser in the name of love. There's another ML in a show I watch. He's mostly perfect. But they made him do some questionable things when he was an alcohol addict. So I cannot term him as green flag either.

Very well said. Abhinav was never perfect or unrealistic like many think . The reason audience fell for him is, his naive innocence, selfless nature and most importantly a good human being and a good father.

Whether people accept it or not, Abhinav was not good at setting boundaries, and was a pushover, somewhere he had low self esteem. Would have loved to see that arc of his changing and him standing for himself.

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Shubham from phulala sugandha maticha , Dr Nachiket from Jau nako dur baba, sangram from Chandra aahe Sakshila , Abhimanyu from Sundara mana madhe basali , Indra from man udu udu, Yash from tujhi majhi reshimgathi etc there are many green flag male leads in Marathi television shows . Unlike Hindi shows waaha yeh triangle , rectangle, hexagon wala love lapata nahi chalta people outright reject it. EMA bhi ek Don shows main dikhaya but only shows like Anupama where  the female lead moved on. Iska matlab ya nahi hain ki waaha saare shows logic ka saath Banta hain but they are way better then Hindi and kaafi shows hain Bina saas bahu drama ka that were successful.

I know Shubham and Yashsmiley36

I agree Marathi shows and specially mls are far better than nonsense hindi shows and toxic mls

Marathi shows me dragging bohot hoti hai but toxicity to nahi hai atleast 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Viraj Dobriyal 

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Aur uska dur ka bhai Samrat singh Rathorsmiley37

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes the ultimate greenest green flag smiley42

Choti-Daiyaan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

I know Shubham and Yashsmiley36

I agree Marathi shows and specially mls are far better than nonsense hindi shows and toxic mls

Marathi shows me dragging bohot hoti hai but toxicity to nahi hai atleast 

Haa haintaar aahe . Kahi malikana khupach lambavtat Ani kahi itkya lavkar sampavtat ki vichruch nahi. Chuk bhul dyavi ghyavi, Sukhi Mansa cha sadra vagera .

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Haa haintaar aahe . Kahi malikana khupach lambavtat Ani kahi itkya lavkar sampavtat ki vichruch nahi. Chuk bhul dyavi ghyavi, Sukhi Mansa cha sadra vagera .

Sorry but I have no idea about these shows 

Currently watching only TTM and punha kartavy aahe and both shows are really good smiley20